Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

I hope that all the characters get to move to U7 since they're great additions to the cast.

As compared to GT which had..... 0. 0 good characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Monaghan posted:

I hope that all the characters get to move to U7 since they're great additions to the cast.

Giru was alright.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Covok posted:

We are the cyberman. Do not fear, we will take away your fear.

You know

If you hadn't of done that

I would

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

Monaghan posted:

Super has Whis, Beerus, Hit, Caulifla, Jaco, Kale, Black, Zamasu, Cabba, Gowasu, Champa and Vados. Extremely impressive hit rate for new characters so far honestly (yes, I know some of them could be argued to be pre-super based on some of the movies and comics but come on, super basically starts with battle of the Gods).

Go gently caress yourself GT.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Spoiler image for tomorrow's episode:

They gay

Also Brianne does something.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Ammat The Ankh posted:

They gay

Huh ok that's cute I'm glad that they're ok with showing that kind of affJESUS loving CHRIST

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.
Haha, Brianne looks like a frame out of an early 60s/late 50s sci-fi horror movie called the 'Eyes of the Damned', or 'the Body takers' or something.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Ammat The Ankh posted:

They gay

And people called us goons for seeing the lesbian relationship.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

Blue Star posted:

Freeza is stronger than Hit.

Maybe in terms of raw power, but Freeza hasn't fought against his Time-Skip gimmick yet. Freeza's also at a disadvantage because he can't outright kill Hit, whereas Hit can just Time-Skip and continually escape. Goku has defeated Hit's gimmick, so he'll probably steer clear of fighting him.

Jiren will probably defeat Hit, would be my guess. Now Jiren vs. Freeza, that poo poo needs to happen.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

I can't buy this as a serious portrayal of Dragon Ball fans arguing about power levels.

There aren't enough insults and slurs being thrown around.

Minion of Freya
Jan 2, 2017

Burkion posted:

You know

If you hadn't of done that

I would

Then you're both the bad kinds of nerds who don't immediately think of vintage smut.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
Bought a new router today, and that means it's time to update the ol' wifi SSID. My network is now "Mr. Perfect Cell"

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf
My network is the poop emoji.

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf
Does unicode have a Goku glyph yet? That should probably end up happening at some point.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Ammat The Ankh posted:

They gay

I LOVE MY CUTE GAY FRIENDS

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Better step it up, Jiren.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Justin_Brett posted:

Better step it up, Jiren.

I hope she tells Vegeta that he's her type, and then immediately transforms and fights him to the edge of his life.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Vegeta has a habit of getting beaten up by women.

I think. There was at least one.

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.
If its not a habit yet they'll make it a habit.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

it was just the once to 18. that was the first time a girl fought anyone since chichi in the 3rd world tournament. after that, it's just 18 and videl until super

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Both 18 and Arale kicked his rear end.

Vegeta did manage to defeat Hop though.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

StrifeHira posted:

Vegeta did manage to defeat Hop though.

That's just down to Universe 9 being bigger jobbers than Vegeta

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

StrifeHira posted:

You could argue Bulma kicks his rear end on a regular basis. Who do you think wears the pants in that family? Vegeta is the trophy husband, basically.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

bad

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

It's actually good

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It sucks.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I too can just scream angrily into a microphone and upload it to youtube

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Blockhouse posted:

I too can just scream angrily into a microphone and upload it to youtube

If you do, post it here and I will post a lol and I might even mean it instead of it just being the equivalent of ✓ Seen

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Ammat The Ankh posted:

They gay

oh god yes i want more (ri)brianne

Condiv fucked around with this message at 12:04 on Jul 29, 2017

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Ammat The Ankh posted:

They gay

Eh, little cutie Kale's lesbos for sure. Cauli, maybe. But she could just be the lesbos version of Goku, in which case, Kale, you gonna be left alone at night a lot. Just ask ChiChi. :( "I consider you a companion and sister -- in CRIME."

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Crabtree posted:

Eh, little cutie Kale's lesbos for sure. Cauli, maybe. But she could just be the lesbos version of Goku, in which case, Kale, you gonna be left alone at night a lot. Just ask ChiChi. :( "I consider you a companion and sister -- in CRIME."

The difference between Caulifla/Kale and Goku.Chichi is that Kale is on a roughly similar level to Caulifla, and also the writers seem to actually care about her even existing.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
If she's not gay, she's kinda manipulative. She at least seems to be keenly aware of Kale's feelings with how she talked her down the first time. I reckon that is also why I think she intentionally snubbed her while fighting with Goku.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
So you're saying she's her Paragus, then?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Mordaedil posted:

If she's not gay, she's kinda manipulative. She at least seems to be keenly aware of Kale's feelings with how she talked her down the first time. I reckon that is also why I think she intentionally snubbed her while fighting with Goku.

nah she was just having a saiyan moment, nobody interrupts a saiyan when they're fighting a strong person. not their gay girlfriend, not their son, not anyone

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

idk how you can read caulifla as manipulative. she could barely insult someone and she's basically goku, who couldn't even spell manipulate

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Manatee Cannon posted:

idk how you can read caulifla as manipulative. she could barely insult someone and she's basically goku, who couldn't even spell manipulate

I don't mean manipulative in the strongest sense of the word, more like, she understands her friend and knows what makes her tick without abusing it.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Mordaedil posted:

I don't mean manipulative in the strongest sense of the word, more like, she understands her friend and knows what makes her tick without abusing it.

Just using her as a berserker, which is understandable at least right now as their very existence depends on her giving it her all. If they continue on in future episodes and she's just using Kale as literal dumb muscle, maybe it won't be so cute anymore.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

she wasn't trying to manipulate kale into transforming and didn't seem to understand why she hadn't yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Manatee Cannon posted:

she wasn't trying to manipulate kale into transforming and didn't seem to understand why she hadn't yet

She was trying to get it out by encouraging her and then just going on without her, which could be clever girling or just pure Goku I'LL JUST FIGHT HIM ON MY OWN BECAUSE HE'S TEACHING ME THIS COOL STUFF. WADDA YA MEAN THERE IS A SUPER SAIYAN 3?!