Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Kanos posted:

He also forcibly stuck himself to Yaoyozoru's back during the obstacle course race so he could leech off her performance.

That makes him smart. Guy placed super well without having to use any of his own stamina.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

well i read this all since I didnt want to wait for the anime dub, and it's really good can't wait to read new chapters every week, the hard skin guy is now my favorite.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

mabels big day posted:

well i read this all since I didnt want to wait for the anime dub, and it's really good can't wait to read new chapters every week, the hard skin guy is now my favorite.

Yeah Tetsutetsu is great.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

You guys are gonna feel really stupid when you cry over this guy's tragic hero backstory and the heroic sacrifices he ends up making

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Change of subject, post fanart.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

mabels big day posted:

You guys are gonna feel really stupid when you cry over this guy's tragic hero backstory and the heroic sacrifices he ends up making

oda does it again

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
Ask me about being a racist piece of shit with a racist gimmick

mabels big day posted:

He tried to pull that poo poo with Can't Stop Twinkling and I not only forgot that happened but also don't remember his real name and also regularly forget he even exists even though I remember Saito and Kouda as "the forgettable guys"

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Ryaomon posted:

He tried to pull that poo poo with Can't Stop Twinkling and I not only forgot that happened but also don't remember his real name and also regularly forget he even exists even though I remember Saito and Kouda as "the forgettable guys"

Um, Aoyama is extremely good though.

Like, not even only as a joke (he is a funny character though). His (few) serious scenes are good too. His scene with Iida during the license exam was probably one of the best moments of that arc and him shooting a laser at Mr Compress despite being terrified was cool and good.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Aoyama is everything Mineta could be, in a better world. He is a joke character, but his joke is very funny. He shows up sparingly, so the joke is always fresh. And when he decides not to be a joke, he actually knocks it out of the park and, in spite of being in way over his head, he very clearly gives it his all and makes a difference in a big way.

Aoyama is a good character.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

gotta admit though, I Cannot Stop Perving rolls off the tongue pretty well

maybe mineta just needs a re-branding

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Just have a fight where he overcomes his fear and helps out by hitting a villain in the face with a ball

But then he has to watch them suffocate to death

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Say Nothing posted:

Change of subject, post fanart.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
That's another thing I wanna know about Mineta's power, does he have the ability to make a sticky ball stop being sticky before the natural time limit's up? Say he wants to set a trap but doesn't like the initial positioning, so he pries it off and does it right.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

His balls don't stick to him so he should be able to get his hand between the ball and the surface it stuck to.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Goddamn you for making me write that Horikoshi

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

http://minibuddy.tumblr.com/post/148846907872/villain-puppy-v-when-tomura-puppy-has-a-hand-on

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Y'know what, I'd go as far as to say that a lot of misfortune in this story could've been avoided if people could've just kept their hands to themselves.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

RareAcumen posted:

Y'know what, I'd go as far as to say that a lot of misfortune in this story could've been avoided if people could've just kept their hands to themselves.

That just leaves more hands for Todoroki to injure or maim, though.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Fan-colored Horikoshi sketches (first one was sketched by a different artist): https://twitter.com/i/moments/891589335799144448

galenanorth fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Jul 31, 2017

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

* was right

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

galenanorth posted:

Fan-colored Horikoshi sketches (first one was sketched by a different artist): https://twitter.com/i/moments/891589335799144448

These are incredible

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

Kanos posted:

He also forcibly stuck himself to Yaoyozoru's back during the obstacle course race so he could leech off her performance.

EmmyOk posted:

His balls don't stick to him so he should be able to get his hand between the ball and the surface it stuck to.

Wait, so do his balls work on him or not?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Mraagvpeine posted:

I don't think he said he could choose to stick and unstick to them so presumably he just stuck them to Yayorozu and grabbed on.

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
So it seems Vigilantes will be free on the shounen jump site/app starting 8/7. They'll do 1 chapter a week till it's all caught on.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

[Pulls out a megaphone]

All Himiko Toga fans are low-key into vore.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Just a funny aside because you mentioned vore. I started using tumblr recently and am having a good time generally. This one time though I followed an Always Sunny in Philadelphia blog and the first thing they posted was a link to their vore blog.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Mraagvpeine posted:

It's just himself and his gloves that they don't stick to. They still stick fine to his uniform.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I wonder if Deku will realize that the naked shapeshifting girl attacking him here has the same powers as the naked shapeshifting girl who attacked him during the Hero License Exam.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Incredibly relevant to the Mineta discussion, or at least I hope it will be some day!

https://twitter.com/prozdkp/status/892115245354889216

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

JosephWongKS posted:

That just leaves more hands for Todoroki to injure or maim, though.

Man, Todoroki would be OP against Shiragaki.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Waffleman_ posted:

[Pulls out a megaphone]

[Pulls out a second megaphone]

Are you a Himiko Toga fan?

Hate-Senpai posted:

Man, Todoroki would be OP against Shiragaki.

The most amazing foreshadowing.

Roland Jones fucked around with this message at 10:40 on Aug 1, 2017

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Hm. What if Monoma and Twice team up to produce infinite Monomas.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Uraraka.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Blackheart posted:

Hm. What if Monoma and Twice team up to produce infinite Monomas.

A thousand smug Monomas looking down on all the other Monomas. Horikoshi please

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Waffleman_ posted:

[Pulls out a megaphone]

Why vore? Because she has a big smile, all teeth?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

a good pal