Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

Nessus posted:

While very true, the stakes here are higher than a marijuana cow farm, so I think it's at least on the table.

Gohan: Dad! Vegeta! Our team will keep Jiren busy. You guys use the fusion dance and defeat Jiren!

Goku: I dunno, I don't like fusing...

Vegeta: Hmph! I agree with Kakarotto. I'll rely on my own power.

*Jiren knocks everyone else from U7 out of the ring*

Goku: Whoa, Vegeta! This guy is too strong! What are we gonna do?!?

Vegeta: Fool! Leave this to me. :smugbert:

*Jiren knocks Vegeta out of the ring in one swift motion*

Goku: Heh-heh, guess we should have fused, right, Vegeta? :downs:

*Gohan watches helplessly from the sidelines. Beerus is screaming something at him, but he can't hear him anymore. The last image in his mind is Videl holding a smiling baby Pan in her arms. Then they're both promptly erased from existence*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

I finally bought a goku figure since I saw the manga dimensions on sale

How do I avoid being like one of those nerds that lets it turn into 8 gokus

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Nessus posted:

I was just thinking "Why don't Goku and Vegeta just fuse and win," but leaving aside the tricky powers issue, it makes perfect sense: They're probably holding that back for if when Freeza fucks with them.

Also Vegita doesn't know the fusion dance.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

goku getting boneitis is still one of my favorite parts of dragonball super

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

C-SPAN Caller posted:

I finally bought a goku figure since I saw the manga dimensions on sale

How do I avoid being like one of those nerds that lets it turn into 8 gokus

You can't, you're already Goku.

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013

Rutibex posted:

Do you really believe that whole year that the two were in the time chamber they didn't fuse a little...

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

Captain Quack posted:

Do you really believe that whole year that the two were in the time chamber they didn't fuse a little...

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Blue Star posted:

lmao at the fact that you actually think frost is better than Freeza. XD

Everybody who's cool is WAY more interested in seeing what Freeza's gonna do than what Frost is gonna do.

I don't think he's cooler than Freeza I just think he's cool in his own way.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

I don't think he's cooler than Freeza I just think he's cool in his own way.

I fully agree with you here.

Like, when I say he's a Worse Freeza I just mean power wise.

Character wise, he's ENTIRELY different and that's great. He very well could be the deciding factor of the tournament if he keeps his game up.

Freeza has a very real chance of getting hosed over pretty easy.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Goku and Vegeta should have kept the beards

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

Burkion posted:

Freeza has a very real chance of getting hosed over pretty easy.

Freeza's gonna get double teamed by Toppo and Jiren, he's their ideal target. The character is the walking manifestation of evil and wrong-doing in the universe, even Goku admitted he's the worst kind of scum.

If the Pride Troopers actually believe in upholding justice or whatever, they're pretty much obligated to eliminate him, aren't they? Or at least attempt it. Maybe Freeza will take out Toppo before he's ringed out by Jiren.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Rutibex posted:

I think he does know, he mentions it in the Buu saga. He at least knows it's some sort of dance

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I'm going to be very upset if Toppo and Freeza don't face off.

That would be absolutely perfect.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Andrast posted:

Goku and Vegeta should have kept the beards

Neither of them divorced Chi-Chi or Bulma, so

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Burkion posted:

I'm going to be very upset if Toppo and Freeza don't face off.

That would be absolutely perfect.

Toppo meeting Freeza would either make him realize that he's read things wrong and that Goku is what passes for a good guy in U7, or it would push him over the edge into believing that U7 is entirely a benighted sphincter of evil.

Or both.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Kanos posted:

Toppo meeting Freeza would either make him realize that he's read things wrong and that Goku is what passes for a good guy in U7, or it would push him over the edge into believing that U7 is entirely a benighted sphincter of evil.

Or both.

Well didn't someone have a discussion about "Hey did you hear that that Goku guy is bringing a dude named Frieza with him to the tournament? Word is he's like Double-Hitler. Goku must be a real monster if he's gonna team up with him." so It's probably the latter, in that Goku looks even worse to the other universes by association.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

Kanos posted:

Really hope it's the latter. I wanna see an outraged Toppo get all righteous and lecture Goku about bringing pure evil into the tournament, then get knocked out of the ring by Golden Freeza right in the middle of his diatribe.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Frost meets Freeza:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RFwflbMo2c

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

I really got to go and finish the Blackadder. I watched only the first season.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

Covok posted:

I really got to go and finish the Blackadder. I watched only the first season.

You've basically not even watched the show as most viewers know it.

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

LOL Totally!! Frost thinks he's equal to Freeza but Freeza's gonna ice him without hesitating!! Notice how it was Freeza who initiated the idea that they should work together: he's the one in charge. Yeah Frost might think he can sneak attack Freeza but its not gonna happen.

Serious post, i honestly dont get how anyone can be interested in Frost. It's really bizarre to be reading y'alls posts going "Oh man he's like Freeza but sneakier!!! That's sooooo interesting!!" Goddamn, guys, really? Cant wait till Frost is eliminated.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

BizarroAzrael posted:

You've basically not even watched the show as most viewers know it.

Oooh, really? The real Blackadder starts in season 2, does it? Now, then, that does perk up my interests.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

Freeza deceiving Frost and ultimately backstabbing him would be just about perfect, but how would it happen? Freeza doesn't need Frost's power, he's strong enough on his own, especially after his recent mental training.

Maybe he'll trick Frost into telling him about all the weaknesses of his U6 teammates, and the two of them will gang up on them.

For instance, if Frost told Freeza about Hit's Time-Skip gimmick, that might be the difference between winning and losing the fight. And Frost/Freeza attacking together would make short work of Kale and Caulifla.

Once Frost has outlived his usefulness, Freeza will just discard him.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I realized the best case scenario

Toppo thinks that Freeza is a hero of justice

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Let's be real; Toppo is going to pound down on Goku hard for being super evil, a good person wouldn't bring a being like Freezer as his "friend".
Freeza will then cheapshot Toppo off the stage for daring to suggest that filthy monkey and Frieza are in any way equal; and saving Goku from ringout by accident.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Zedd posted:

Let's be real; Toppo is going to pound down on Goku hard for being super evil, a good person wouldn't bring a being like Freezer as his "friend".
Freeza will then cheapshot Toppo off the stage for daring to suggest that filthy monkey and Frieza are in any way equal; and saving Goku from ringout by accident.

unlikely given how the Pride Troopers went out last episode. More likely Frezia is going to accidentally backhand Toppo off the stage while looking around for someone to fight.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Okay, I got it. Frieza learned about how fusion works. He's like "Hey Frost, I'll help your team win, and we fuse so that we're one person so they can't erase me when U7 loses. Then we'll just go gently caress up your universe for funsies."

Hire me Toei.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Glagha posted:

Okay, I got it. Frieza learned about how fusion works. He's like "Hey Frost, I'll help your team win, and we fuse so that we're one person so they can't erase me when U7 loses. Then we'll just go gently caress up your universe for funsies."

Hire me Toei.

Considering how fusion turned out for Zamasu that might not work out so great. Froeza would end up getting half erased when U7 goes. That can't be good for your body.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

freeza will pretend to be an innocent victim of goku's to fuel the fire of toppo's outrage

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.

Burkion posted:

I realized the best case scenario

Toppo thinks that Freeza is a hero of justice

Real best case scenario:

Freeza accidentally saves the multiverse. Everyone praises him as a hero of justice.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Frieza and frost will do the fusion dance, but frost will accidentally shoot one of those needles in the middle of it

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Fargin Icehole posted:

Frieza and frost will do the fusion dance, but frost will accidentally shoot one of those needles in the middle of it

Only if we get Fat Froza

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Fargin Icehole posted:

Yeah, "accidentally."

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Manatee Cannon posted:

freeza will pretend to be an innocent victim of goku's to fuel the fire of toppo's outrage

"goku and his friends killed all of my friends and my own father! he even killed his own brother!"

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

CharlestonJew posted:

"goku and his friends killed all of my friends and my own father! he even killed his own brother!"

Goku pauses mid-battle and stares at Freeza, shocked.

"... I have a brother? "

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

goku raises his hand and vegeta sighs

"no, goku, gohan is not your brother"

goku's hand drops back down

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

CharlestonJew posted:

Killed his brother and his grandfather. Goku is not good with family.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
"This orange hillbilly beats his wife!"

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012
Wouldn't fusion technically cause them to lose two of their fighters while also adding a new fighter (which is against the rules maybe??)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
I mean by the concept of fusion it would still be the two guys, right, and they weren't thrown out. Could see it being allowed.