Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

IcePhoenix posted:

A tattoo that was fortunately saved after the reddit op deleted it because I posted it in a discord channel as well

Imagine this dude making small talk at the bar.

"Yeah, brah, I just cut my new album, Zero Ningen Keikaku. Here lemme text you my soundcloud"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
that tat sucks!

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST
:agreed: tbp

A tattoo of Black and Zamasu's evil hug would have been way better.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
The shading looks a bit weird in the chest area. I thought it was supposed to be a lady Zamasu at first glance.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

I want a tattoo of Krillin's taco shirt tattood over my entire torso so it looks like I'm wearing it 24/7.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

IcePhoenix posted:

A tattoo that was fortunately saved after the reddit op deleted it because I posted it in a discord channel as well

"I think it's quite clear, that you should not get a tattoo. And I can sum up my points in this very elegant, but simple, bulleted list.

Number one: tattoos, are permanent.

Number 2, you are a goddamned idiot.

And I'd like to prove this mathematically if I may. Take your current age. Now subtract ten years from it. Were you smart back then? Of course you weren't. You were a goddamned idiot. Fact of the matter is, you're just as big an idiot today, it's just gonna take you ten more years to realize it. Now think if you'd drawn a picture on your body ten years ago. Would you be happy with it today? Chances are, you wouldn't be."

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Fuego Fish posted:

The shading looks a bit weird in the chest area. I thought it was supposed to be a lady Zamasu at first glance.

I'm like 99% sure it is, to be honest

Zamasu
Nov 4, 2016

I'm just being self-absorbed.
It doesn't matter if no one's listening.

IcePhoenix posted:

Yet another compelling reason to eliminate all ningen.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
tattoo removal is getting more common and cheaper every year.

even with that in mind, that just looks like weird anime poo poo and it's reasonably well executed. it's only cringey if you recognize it and at that point the trap is sprung

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Yeah, I mean...it's dorky but it's not a especially ugly tattoo. :shrug: I'll take a chibi Zamasu over another stupid tribal.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Cease to Hope posted:

even with that in mind, that just looks like weird anime poo poo and it's reasonably well executed. it's only cringey if you recognize it and at that point the trap is sprung

With how the rest of that photo is I'm not convinced this isn't a really roundabout fascist tattoo.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Anime tatoos are the worst.

I'm gonna get an Outer Heaven Tattoo one of these days

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Neo_Crimson posted:

With how the rest of that photo is I'm not convinced this isn't a really roundabout fascist tattoo.

see i think it sucks but i also think you are reaching insanely here

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

Fargin Icehole posted:

I've thought about getting a Joestar birthmark tattoo. If I feel embarrassed, I can always just tell myself it's a regular star with no hidden meaning.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Covok posted:

"I think it's quite clear, that you should not get a tattoo. And I can sum up my points in this very elegant, but simple, bulleted list.

Number one: tattoos, are permanent.

Number 2, you are a goddamned idiot.

And I'd like to prove this mathematically if I may. Take your current age. Now subtract ten years from it. Were you smart back then? Of course you weren't. You were a goddamned idiot. Fact of the matter is, you're just as big an idiot today, it's just gonna take you ten more years to realize it. Now think if you'd drawn a picture on your body ten years ago. Would you be happy with it today? Chances are, you wouldn't be."
I agree with this scary ghost poster.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
I got a tattoo of Kenshiro's face on my chest. Nothing else just his face, on my chest.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Fargin Icehole posted:

people will think you're a nazi

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Raxivace posted:

I agree with this scary ghost poster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2pSt2gACrc

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Stairmaster posted:

people will think you're a nazi

Either a Nazi, a Death Eater, or an Anarcho-Capitalist.

But I repeat myself. :v:

Edit: Besides, everyone knows that FOXHOUND is cooler.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

David D. Davidson posted:

I got a tattoo of Kenshiro's face on my chest. Nothing else just his face, on my chest.

This is acceptable and commendable

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Burkion posted:

This is acceptable and commendable

Yeah if I had the money or the patience to get a massive tattoo then Kenshiro's face without any context would probably be up there.

Tarodia
Jan 13, 2008

Winners don't do drugs
It's a nice tattoo

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
It is. Although I do have trouble keeping a girlfriend though.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Should've gotten a tattoo of Kenshiro's chest on your face, imo. That's the lady magnet.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I have a tattoo of a dragonball in the middle of my butt. it's the one star dragonball

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
the one brown star dragonball

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
Please help, this horrible topic just made me seriously consider a Ginyu Force logo on my upper arm.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

deadly_pudding posted:

Please help, this horrible topic just made me seriously consider a Ginyu Force logo on my upper arm.

You've already got 'insane hellgirlfriend' down as your terrible life choice, you can't double dip

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

multijoe posted:

You've already got 'insane hellgirlfriend' down as your terrible life choice, you can't double dip

Hold my drink

But no, I can't afford an actually good tattoo artist this year, anyway, because I have a car payment now and I'm paying off a mattress :v:

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Omae wa mou shindeitattoo

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

deadly_pudding posted:

Just buy King of the Hill Ginyu Force stickers, stick one on your car and call it a day.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Here's something you may or may not find interesting!

Since I'm loving what DBS has done and since I saw it in a shop, I impulse-bought and then spend 4 goddamn hours making this Figure Rise Standard kit today.

Yes, even has the bomb inside

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I like that model kit for 18 a lot (have one at home) but why you didn't get 17? Especially after how cool he been in the current arc.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

I guess cos he's not wearing that awesome MIR shirt. I'll get him next time though!

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
18 has always been cooler than 17

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I didn't know Android 18 was a gunpla.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Raxivace posted:

I didn't know Android 18 was a gunpla.

Checks out, Krillin is the only Z-fighter small enough to be her pilot

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

IcePhoenix posted:

No ring

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

He's clearly wearing two

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

So the last chapter of Yamcha's tale (now translated, though I'm not sure if I can link to it or not) shows that there is indeed a much worse fate than being Yamcha, and it's one we always knew. Being Chiaotzu. I can't blame the poor guy for turning evil when apparently death just caused him to restart his life as Chiaotzu. Champa is officially the most evil character in the history of the franchise for turning a poor person into Chiaotzu.