Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Stairmaster posted:

people will think you're a nazi

What? oh, no, nononono, the new outer heaven logo.

poo poo, i forgot there was one with swastikas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Blaze Dragon posted:

So the last chapter of Yamcha's tale (now translated, though I'm not sure if I can link to it or not) shows that there is indeed a much worse fate than being Yamcha, and it's one we always knew. Being Chiaotzu. I can't blame the poor guy for turning evil when apparently death just caused him to restart his life as Chiaotzu. Champa is officially the most evil character in the history of the franchise for turning a poor person into Chiaotzu.

You can and please do

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
http://imgur.com/a/TBuvy

Click for Yamchas

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

http://imgur.com/a/TBuvy

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i hope frieza gets to do something soon

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Yamcha comic owns. Wish it was longer.

I'm really surprised we haven't seen Freeza do more. What the hell is he up to? He should be clowning everyone. My complaint so far.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

he's having fun slowly torturing people before kicking them out of the ring. freeza also doesn't have the massive target painted on his face that goku does

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

So is that it? drat. :(

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Alan_Shore posted:

Here's something you may or may not find interesting!

Since I'm loving what DBS has done and since I saw it in a shop, I impulse-bought and then spend 4 goddamn hours making this Figure Rise Standard kit today.

Yes, even has the bomb inside

Why are you building this in the breakroom of a tech startup?

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Haha, it's a cafe. A strange and wondrous cafe

AtheistMantis
Oct 5, 2014

How is Future Trunks still there when Yamcha killed Vegeta??

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

AtheistMantis posted:

How is Future Trunks still there when Yamcha killed Vegeta??

Alternate timeline.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Uh he didn't kill Vegeta you illiterates

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Wasn't it that he considered killing Vegeta so that he could get erotically bullied by a rich woman, but then decided that Trunks' existence and the future was more important?

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
He tried to kill Vegeta but Vegeta managed to live through Goku's blast and sneak off to his pod to escape, then went to shoot Vegeta's pod down but Goku stopped him from doing it and Reincarnated Yamcha realized that if he murdered Vegeta everyone would get horribly killed later on and it would be his fault.

AtheistMantis
Oct 5, 2014
Whoops, my bad. Totally forgot. It seems like so long ago when I read chapter 2.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

new dragonball fighterz characters: 16, 18, and Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Vegeta

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Separating Goku and Vegeta to DBZ and DBSuper versions huh? At least they didn't double down on Friezas.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Adult Gohan will probably be likely then too.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Why are these games still using SSGSS? I can sort of understand Xenoverse 2 using it since that's what Xenoverse 1 used (And it used it before Super was a thing), but I thought Super Saiyan Blue was the accepted term now.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
all merchandise uses SSGSS. Toys games everything.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

It's kind of weird they're sticking to it that hard. It's not like we're still referring to SSJ2 as "Super Saiyan Grade 5" or whatever.

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

They probably have SSGSS as the trademarked or whatever usage, and they don't want to go through all the trouble to change it now. Japan's laws regarding copyright aren't as loose as they used to be.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Blockhouse posted:

new dragonball fighterz characters: 16, 18, and Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Vegeta

Where is 17 :(

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

If he isn't a fighter I bet he shows up as part of 18's attacks.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

We still have nothing of 17 other than his English VA confirming he did lines for him for FighterZ, but that alone is proof enough he's in. Although that might be just as an attack of 18's, since her Accel Dance summons him, from what the page says.

Also man, we don't have half the roster and we already have two Gokus. This really is a Dragon Ball game.

From the comments on a Youtube vid, so not sure if it's correctly translated or not:

quote:

Goku SSB will have "X10 God Kamehameha" as an ultimate or something like that. I guess he will go SSBK10 for the ultimate.
Vegeta SSB will have "Final Flash Attack" as an ultimate.
C-16 will be resurected for the story mode. He will try to kill others characters during that What-if ( yes, the story mode is not the story we all know ) scenario.
During the story mode, several fighter will fall ( nothing precise here, bye Krillin ).
There will be a special online mode : Party match. Players will be able to make a team for a 3vs3 where each of them will control his own character.
C-18 is confirmed. Her ultimate, Accel Dance, use C-17 as an assist.

Blaze Dragon fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Aug 17, 2017

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

a minimum of two gokus and two vegetas should have been what everyone expected to see. the real question is if we get all three majin buu forms so we can have a full buu team

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

17 shows up as part of some of 18 attacks. Guess they needed more women and just picked 18 and having 17 too would be kinda redundant.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
I'm gonna piss off power level purists by winning matches against SSGSS Goku using Yamcha.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

SSGSS sounds like a tyre deflating

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
spoilers for transformations

new form revealed?

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Webbeh posted:

new form revealed?

So is that super saiyan God going super saiyan blue?

Also in that Yamcha manga couldn't Yamcha have wished to be saiyan to stay relevant past the saiyan arc? There were three wishes on the dragon balls he could have used.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Webbeh posted:

new form revealed?

There's very little difference from base Goku but those eyes are really good. They're pretty striking, and very unusual considering how Goku's eyes are normally drawn (single-coloured, rather than this)

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

http://imgur.com/a/z5z0Q

Scans for new Dragonball stuff

Spoiler Super scans.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHcGR2KUMAABY9D.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHcHIcEUwAA2nYO.jpg

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Also in that Yamcha manga couldn't Yamcha have wished to be saiyan to stay relevant past the saiyan arc? There were three wishes on the dragon balls he could have used.

That's almost as hosed up as fusing tbh.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

I was just thinking it was impressive they mostly stuck to hiding those two even in promo material, and welp.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
y'know, i knew in my heart that it was going to be goku, yet I'm still disappointed that one poster's gohan theory was wrong

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Justin_Brett posted:

I was just thinking it was impressive they mostly stuck to hiding those two even in promo material, and welp.

It's weird how we could clearly see them in the latest episode in Zeno's tablet like it wasn't important or anything after so many episodes hiding them.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Goku already has like 5 transformations beyond what he's using to eliminate people. Seems silly to give him another new one.

Where's Piccolo's new super giant form?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
where's kid and super buu

gimme my buu/buu/buu team