Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Justin_Brett posted:

Then a lot of other characters are dog poo poo, you realize?

Literally almost all of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I can't wait for tomorrow so we can talk about Vegeta getting owned instead of whatever this conversation is

Barudak
May 7, 2007

a cartoon duck posted:

Whatever happened to dog people on Dragon Ball Earth anyway, you don't see them around anymore.

They were wipes out by an enemy too weak for Goku to give a poo poo about.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

IcePhoenix posted:

I can't wait for tomorrow so we can talk about Vegeta getting owned instead of whatever this conversation is

wait no more

:nws:

http://cody.alreadyread.net/pub/pd/hd.gif

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Gif isn't canon, Piccolo wasn't there to assfuck Vegeta at that point. He wants canon Vegeta sodomy obviously.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

thanks doc

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Barudak posted:

They were wipes out by an enemy too weak for Goku to give a poo poo about.

That would actually be an interesting super gag episode: Goku is so powerful that a raditz level threat is boring and not worth his time.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Crabtree posted:

That would actually be an interesting super gag episode: Goku is so powerful that a raditz level threat is boring and not worth his time.

Didn't that already happen? There was an episode with some cat-like aliens who came to Earth because they heard someone fought Beerus and lived, and thought it was Satan. One of them looked like he might be as strong as Raditz and challenged Satan to a spar, and Satan had to beg Goku to give a poo poo and fight the cat for him.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

They should bring back Raditz.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Rhonne posted:

They should bring back Raditz.

My understanding is that since he's not in hell anymore, he repented and his soul is free.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
When did raditz get out of hell?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Sir Ilpalazzo
Sep 4, 2012

drilldo squirt posted:

When did raditz get out of hell?

It was mentioned that Frieza remaining in hell for so long without being purified and sent into the cycle of reincarnation is abnormal and that he is the only person to have done so, so we can imagine that every other Dragon Ball villain has gone through the hell-wringer already.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
What did Cell, Raditz and Nappa reincarnate as?

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I'm too cool to be extinct.

Crabtree posted:

Marron, Goten, and Trunks respectively.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

The Awesomesaurus posted:

Marron, Goten, and Trunks respectively.

by this logic Raditz was more evil then Nappa because it took him so much longer to reincarnate.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Still think Nappa got reincranted as that gangster that Gohan and Videl had to deal with near the start of the Buu SaGa.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Raditz got reincarnated as that famous actor
Nappa was the actress that kissed gohan

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Crabtree posted:

Well is Uub is anything to go by, they'd be Llec, Ztidar, and Appan.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
Since Guru died on Earth is there an Urug running around?

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Stallion Cabana posted:

by this logic Raditz was more evil then Nappa because it took him so much longer to reincarnate.

Nappa showed genuine care for Vegeta and the Saibamen and wanted to bring Raditz back to life.
Raditz was perfectly fine with hurting and worse his brother and nephew.

Raditz was undeniably more evil than Nappa. Nappa is the nicest pure Saiyan we see until Vegeta undergoes his character development.

TenCentFang
Sep 5, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Blaze Dragon posted:

Raditz was undeniably more evil than Nappa.

But what about my fanfic where Raditz is a misunderstood but loving uncle to Gohan and Goten? :(

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

TenCentFang posted:

But what about my fanfic where Raditz is a misunderstood but loving uncle to Gohan and Goten? :(

That's not a fanfic, that's a Budokai Tenkaichi 2 what-if. Although it happens when Raditz comes to Earth, so Goten hasn't been born yet.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

TheHan posted:

Since Guru died on Earth is there an Urug running around?

Maybe, but he'd be one fat baby. I feel bad for his poor mother.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Rhonne posted:

Well is Uub is anything to go by, they'd be Llec, Ztidar, and Appan.

so you're saying that nappa was reincarnated as gohan's kid then

JDRockefeller
Apr 26, 2010

HitTheTargets posted:

Superman's canonical favorite dish is Beef Bourbignon. .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5lQMipqsco&t=45s
God Bless the mirror match dialogue.

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I want to see Nappa and Raditz come back too. I posted an idea earlier of how characters like the Ginyu Force could be brought back even though they've probably been reincarnated by now, by tracking down their new incarnations and then, uh, killing them and taking their souls. Like maybe each soul maintains a "record" of all of its past lives and identities, so if you get the new incarnations of each Ginyu Force member, you can "reverse" the reincarnation and then resurrect them. But each soul is supposedly purified before being reincarnated, so I dont know. But it'd be cool of past life recollection was a thing in Dragon Ball, so people can remember their past lives. If so, then people can remember being Raditz or Nappa or Recoome or Jeice, and so on, and then they can get Shenron or whoever to turn them into their previous incarnations, complete with memories and personalities.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
If Nappa and Raditz came back during super, it'd probably be a DBS movie.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I feel like if characters like Raditz or whatever came back Super would just turn into the Multiverse comic.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Blue Star posted:

I want to see Nappa and Raditz come back too. I posted an idea earlier of how characters like the Ginyu Force could be brought back even though they've probably been reincarnated by now, by tracking down their new incarnations and then, uh, killing them and taking their souls. Like maybe each soul maintains a "record" of all of its past lives and identities, so if you get the new incarnations of each Ginyu Force member, you can "reverse" the reincarnation and then resurrect them. But each soul is supposedly purified before being reincarnated, so I dont know. But it'd be cool of past life recollection was a thing in Dragon Ball, so people can remember their past lives. If so, then people can remember being Raditz or Nappa or Recoome or Jeice, and so on, and then they can get Shenron or whoever to turn them into their previous incarnations, complete with memories and personalities.

If past lives could be remembered, then even from a young age Uub would be a murderous psychopath trying to contend with memories of Kid Buu

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Kashuno posted:

If past lives could be remembered, then even from a young age Uub would be a murderous psychopath trying to contend with memories of Kid Buu

Sounds like pretty dark poo poo. Something that they would just forget.

But RADDITZ and NAPPA! Sounds like money.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Maybe come up with new characters instead of reincarnating the entire dead cast of DBZ

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
I can see universe six guy maybe wishing for the saiyan and there planet back like seven did for humans and earth but that's about it.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
guys I am sorry

japan does not care about raditz and nappa

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013

Blockhouse posted:

guys I am sorry

japan does not care about raditz and nappa

They care enough to put them in Heroes, even giving Raditz SSJ3 (his hair is like 10 feet long.)

As much as that means, since EVERYTHING is in Heroes.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
They could introduce new characters like jiren or return old characters like 17

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Yeah but goku's anime family with raditz would be funny to me.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Zzulu posted:

Maybe come up with new characters instead of reincarnating the entire dead cast of DBZ

The monkey's paw curls a digit as

"Android 21 is described as a busty scientist with glasses and long bushy hair"

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/09/16/dragon-ball-fighterz-adds-new-original-female-character-android-21-plus-tien-shinhan-yamcha/

e:
scans have been put up

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Sep 16, 2017

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Android 21 looks cool and is way more interesting than Towa and Mira showing up again would be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I like A21, she looks cute. Kinda waiting for the "people are actually awake" phase of the beta to peep some tech. I learned that DBFZ rewards moving forward/towards your opponent with meter, which I didn't know was a GG thing and it explains why people get to poo poo out supers all the time.