Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Doesn't Frieza also need to know the language of the gods to make a wish on the Super Dragon Balls?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenCentFang
Sep 5, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Blockhouse posted:

yeah it would be insanely stupid if the guy who literally time traveled to cheat his way into multiple super dragon ball wishes just didn't think to depower Zeno if that's a thing the balls could actually do

He was ideologically opposed to humans surpassing gods, so maybe he was fine with killing GoDs and other Kais, but still held some reverence for Zeno?

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Rhonne posted:

Doesn't Frieza also need to know the language of the gods to make a wish on the Super Dragon Balls?

Frieza probably doesn't know that. It'd be funny watching him get hosed over again by not knowing the dragon ball's native language.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Monaghan posted:

Frieza probably doesn't know that. It'd be funny watching him get hosed over again by not knowing the dragon ball's native language.

"Alright, what child do I have to blow up this time to get these things working?!"

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

TenCentFang posted:

He was ideologically opposed to humans surpassing gods, so maybe he was fine with killing GoDs and other Kais, but still held some reverence for Zeno?

Considering Zeno's personality I find that highly unlikely.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time
Frieza wishes to surpass/replace Zeno with the Super Dragon Balls. Cut to everyone gasping. End credits. Next episode preview shows Frieza getting completely wrecked by all the tournament of power contestants.

Episode title is, "What a Fool!! The only wish beyond Super Shenron's Power!?"

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

Blockhouse posted:

Considering Zeno's personality I find that highly unlikely.

Hell, just considering Zamasu's personality I doubt he likes anyone that isn't literally his time-travel doppelgänger.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Freeza takes Frost under his space wing to teach him How To Evil Good.

Frost achieves Gold Mode and backstabs Freeza. Freeza weeps in pride.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Friezas gonna use hakai power to go gold instead of regular ki resulting in black frieza.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

real talk tho goku and frieza being forced to team up to take on jiren would probably be the most interesting route for this to go.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
The tournament is going to end with goku, Frieza, Hit, Kale, Toppo and Jiren still on the platform

TenCentFang
Sep 5, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Funky Valentine posted:

Freeza takes Frost under his space wing to teach him How To Evil Good.

Frost was already doing better than Freeza imo before his scheme was blown during the 6v7 tournament.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

frost = cali cartel

frieza = medellin cartel

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
The tournament's going to end with Platinum Frost vs. Piccolo (Those Other Goobers Absorbed)

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Frieza will wish to become Zamasu Except Still Frieza and then everyone will become Frieza forever. Show is renamed Dragon Ball: All Frieza. The Prophecy is Fulfilled.

Velisarius
Nov 1, 2009
All you people saying 'yeah, I'll be really surprised if this doesn't happen' haven't been paying attention to the show.

Also, how can you people be wanting Freeza to be kicked out so relatively early? He's one of the few mildly interesting characters.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

The tournament's going to end with Platinum Frost vs. Piccolo (Those Other Goobers Absorbed)

The other Namekians choosing to live on inside Piccolo instead of annihilated when their universe loses would actually be super interesting.

Course then they'd look really silly when their universe survives.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TenCentFang posted:

Frost was already doing better than Freeza imo before his scheme was blown during the 6v7 tournament.

Nah Frost was still low enough he had to run a secret evil business empire to make money and be super cool and good. Frieza was so powerful and evil that his name terrified entire civilizations to bow before him and could wipe out anyone in his way (except Goku and Beerus)

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Frost also willingly blew his own scheme in front of several witnesses with good reputations and his universe's own gods. Even if they caught him using the needle he didn't have to do that, could have made something else up.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!

Justin_Brett posted:

Frost also willingly blew his own scheme in front of several witnesses with good reputations and his universe's own gods. Even if they caught him using the needle he didn't have to do that, could have made something else up.

Vados snitched on him the moment his needle scheme was exposed. Besides Hit (who was such a legend nobody even recognized him while sitting right next to him) Frost was probably the strongest in a universe with no Super Saiyans, so he could've gone home and gone full Freeza before Cabba unlocked the power of back tingles.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

TheHan posted:

Besides Hit (who was such a legend nobody even recognized him while sitting right next to him)

You're kind of a poo poo hitman if everyone knows you

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Squallege posted:

Doesn't matter if they can't escape.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

TheHan posted:

Vados snitched on him the moment his needle scheme was exposed. Besides Hit (who was such a legend nobody even recognized him while sitting right next to him) Frost was probably the strongest in a universe with no Super Saiyans, so he could've gone home and gone full Freeza before Cabba unlocked the power of back tingles.

frost might be stronger than freeza was when he blew himself up on namek but I doubt he could beat the robot or winnie the pooh

TenCentFang
Sep 5, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Squallege posted:

Wait a minute, I think I just spotted some of that signature Toriyama wordplay naming conventions. Is Hit's name Hit because he's a...martial artist who hits people really hard?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Platinum Frost glances in Piccolo's general direction and his arms and legs fly off across space & time

the next arc will be the gang exploring the multiverse in search of Piccolo's limbs

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Squallege posted:

If all his victims mysteriously die the same way, you can assume it's the same hitman.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
They will gather them all only to come back and realize piccolo already regrew them

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Kashuno posted:

They will gather them all only to come back and realize piccolo already regrew them

they'll plant them and grow a garden of piccolos

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Manatee Cannon posted:

frost might be stronger than freeza was when he blew himself up on namek but I doubt he could beat the robot or winnie the pooh

Frost can be a nasty bastard when he wants to be. He'd ring out Magetta for sure. Botamo would probably cause more trouble.

Either way, Cabba is definitely the weak link of the U6-U7 tournament.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Botamo's only strength seems to be that he's a damage sponge, he could get punched into space and that's the last anyone's seem of him.

It is hilarious how outclassed Cabba is by everyone else on his team though. Which is why I'm sure he'll ringout Vegeta.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Cabba is going to go SSJ3 and knock out Gohan

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

I predict Zen-chan says gently caress the time limit

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

You realize if he goes SSJ3, he's going to just implode into a pile of uselessness

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Burkion posted:

You realize if he goes SSJ3, he's going to just implode into a pile of uselessness

as opposed to neatly arranged stack of useless he is now????

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012

Kashuno posted:

He'll start to go SSJ3 and three episodes later when he finally finishes transforming he'll get knocked out immediately

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Josuke Higashikata posted:

as opposed to neatly arranged stack of useless he is now????

He still counts as a person right now, a body that could win U6 the tournament on a technicality if he manages to stay in the ring and continue to be ignored.

If he went SSJ3, he'd just poof into nothing

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Burkion posted:

Incorrect, by seeing it once Caulifla will immediately be able to SSJ3 and Kale with go Berserker Blue when Caulifla is distracted

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

when Gohan eliminates Freeza because of :downs:, Piccolo will lay an egg and Piccolo the Third will join Trunks and the rest of the kids as the second generation fighter squad

the Zenos have never seen the reproductive cycle, so they'll allow U7 to get away with creating another fighter

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
A super saiyan being the weak link seems to be a good problem to have considering U7 had 3 humans of which the 300 year old man had the best showing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

I figure Cauli will go SSj3, she'll actually do something amazing with it for once in its career, and then burn out and get tossed, leaving Kale to pick up the slack