Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Welp, Anthony Weiner sentenced to 21 months in prison. :byewhore:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

I feel like SA had this whole "Mac Tonite!" meme featuring moon man, but I don't have archives to check.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Not sure if this idiot (Baked Alaska, not Vic Berger) counts as right-wing media, but what the hell

https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/912165506223919105

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Zipperelli. posted:

Welp, Anthony Weiner sentenced to 21 months in prison. :byewhore:

I'll enjoy the next 21 years of "Democrats are all convicted pedophiles" this sentence entails.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

ikanreed posted:

I'll enjoy the next 21 years of "Democrats are all convicted pedophiles" this sentence entails.

Denise D'souza has already written his next three documentaries.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

ZDar Fan posted:

Not sure if this idiot (Baked Alaska, not Vic Berger) counts as right-wing media, but what the hell

https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/912165506223919105

Video is gone. :(

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

https://twitter.com/pattymo/status/912363895699984386

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr Interweb posted:

Video is gone. :(

Debbie is such a loving baby.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Holy poo poo, that is some fantastically unnecessary labeling. :magical:

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Keeshhound posted:

Nobody show this man a Garrison.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Pander posted:

Nobody show this man a Garrison.

I honestly think "politics" on the kneepad tops the worst garrison I've seen.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

good thing it says 'politics' on his knee or I'd never figure out what was going on.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

https://twitter.com/theharryshearer/status/912503313282879488
Did Harry Shearer take this from the Fox archives or did this actually air?:lol:

PJOmega
May 5, 2009

SeANMcBAY posted:

Did Harry Shearer take this from the Fox archives or did this actually air?:lol:

Honest to God this should be setup as an art installation. Something about the farce of media or whatnot.

I'm actually kind of amazed at how much that 40 seconds of utter hollowness encompassed the world as we stand.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

Keeshhound posted:

Ankle bone connected to the shin bone
Shin bone connected to the politics bone
Politics bone connected to the debt bone
Debt bone connected to the labels bone

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

SeANMcBAY posted:

The thing that gets me is how the cigarette is pre-lit already when it puts it in his mouth. So either he had it sitting there in an ash tray on the desk during the live segment, or he's got some Colbert Report-esque desk intern hiding under there whose sole job is to provide Lumpy with fresh cigs and bottled water during the tape segments.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

nine-gear crow posted:

The thing that gets me is how the cigarette is pre-lit already when it puts it in his mouth. So either he had it sitting there in an ash tray on the desk during the live segment, or he's got some Colbert Report-esque desk intern hiding under there whose sole job is to provide Lumpy with fresh cigs and bottled water during the tape segments.

If this is legit, he probably has it in an ash tray in a drawer in the desk like Chandler loving Bing.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

SeANMcBAY posted:

what kind of loving reptilian grabs a cigarette as close to the cherry as possible

e: on second thought it's one of those disposable vapes that looks like a cigarette, it's the only explanation that makes sense

boner confessor fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Sep 26, 2017

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
That video reaffirms that hannity has the most punchible face and was probably voted most likely to be stuffed into a locker in highschool.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

That whole thing felt like it could have been a old Colbert bit.

Civil Lies
Sep 3, 2008
Hannity seems to have gotten noticeably older and more haggard since Trump won. I like to think that actively espousing evil instead of just ranting against The Kenyan is eating him alive.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Civil Lies posted:

Hannity seems to have gotten noticeably older and more haggard since Trump won. I like to think that actively espousing evil instead of just ranting against The Kenyan is eating him alive.

It's like how the Dark Side of the Force fucks you up in Star Wars the more you use it.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

:lol:

2 men

https://twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/912834359044001793

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

What is this loving debate supposed to be?

Stefan Molyneux: I think abortion is bad
Stephen Crowder: I agree!

Seriously what is the point of this other than a desperate play for attention.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

one of them will argue that abortion is gross and shouldn't be allowed, and the other will argue that abortions should be legal if theyre done with guns

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I was going to say "who the gently caress holds a cigarette like that" but then I remembered he was at work so it can't be a real cigarette

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Angry_Ed posted:

Maybe they'll be debating what the appropriate punishment should be for women who undergo them?

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Mr Interweb posted:

Maybe they'll be debating what the appropriate punishment should be for women who undergo them?

That's amateur. The good poo poo is how do we punish women who have any form of birth control and/or make their men use condoms.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Oh god, I've never seen Dreamworksface in real life before. It's horrifying :aaaaa:

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Pirate Radar posted:

I was going to say "who the gently caress holds a cigarette like that" but then I remembered he was at work so it can't be a real cigarette

i can see hannity being enough of a prima donna that he gets a special exemption to the indoor smoking ban

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Not Right Wing media, just twitter. But drat.

https://twitter.com/jacobisok/status/912515256575983616

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Civil Lies posted:

Sounds like his face could use a wet towel.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Angry_Ed posted:

I assume Molyneux will take the Biblical stance that abortion is good and women's choice is bad. In other words, abortion should be mandatory for women anytime the man doesn't want to pay child support.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VitalSigns posted:

I assume Molyneux will take the Biblical stance that abortion is good and women's choice is bad. In other words, abortion should be mandatory for women anytime the man doesn't want to pay child support.

Isnt' Crowder the one that always has to show off his manly ring to show he's a good Christian man that has good Christian sex with his very real wife? Or am I thinking one of the other windbags.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Hannity had Bill O’Reilly as a guest on his show tonight.:lol:

Aeka 2.0
Nov 16, 2000

:ohdear: Have you seen my apex seals? I seem to have lost them.

Dinosaur Gum
You guys new to how vapor dissipates or something?

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

boner confessor posted:

i can see hannity being enough of a prima donna that he gets a special exemption to the indoor smoking ban

I don't know all the details of how the NY smoking laws work so I don't know how that would work

Aeka 2.0 posted:

You guys new to how vapor dissipates or something?

I only know two guys who vape and then only sometimes so yeah basically

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

SeANMcBAY posted:

Hannity had Bill O’Reilly as a guest on his show tonight.:lol:

Fuuuck, is this how O'Reilly's gonna return to Fox News? Being a constant guest?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

toanoradian posted:

Fuuuck, is this how O'Reilly's gonna return to Fox News? Being a constant guest?

They're probably testing the waters. How well has Tucker been doing ratings wise?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Pirate Radar posted:

I don't know all the details of how the NY smoking laws work so I don't know how that would work

he'd just do it and anyone who snitches is fired. people smoke in no smoking areas all the time so long as nobody's watching, or the person doing it is enough of a priviliged douche as to dare others to call them out on it