Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
So apparently Kale and Caulifla are going to use the Potara earrings? You know, if Zeno isn't going to bother enforcing that no items rule then they might as well start handing out those senzu beans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

MonsterEnvy posted:

Ok I just did not see it on the upcoming episodes on crunchyroll so I was wondering.

it was delayed apparently so it'll be up late

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

TrilliontonNixon posted:

So apparently Kale and Caulifla are going to use the Potara earrings? You know, if Zeno isn't going to bother enforcing that no items rule then they might as well start handing out those senzu beans.

it's cool so it's ok

the sheer amount of salt from reddit over this is going to be glorious

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Caulifla is really cool, I've decided. She is the She-Goku.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Kale is also cool, still.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
So what does Super Saiyan 3 Caulifa look like?

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
lmao at Goku calling Kale the *True* Legendary Super Saiyan

Eat poo poo Broly.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
It wasn't a bad episode but I was kinda disappointed in the choreography given the whole episode was them fighting; even when Kale joined in it was mostly punch spam. Seems like this team isn't so good at that unless there's some gimmick the fight is based around.

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

TrilliontonNixon posted:

Eat poo poo Broly.

And Dragon Ball Wiki has to live with it being called legendary super saiyan now.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Kale and Caulifla are the best, next episode is gonna own so much

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

Kale and Caulifla are real, strong, and my friends. I'm just loving them both more and more as they fight.

It's weird that they'd have Goku of all people bring back the Afterimage Technique.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I hope they put Caulifla and Kale in Dragon Ball FighterZ.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP
So is Ultra Instinct Vegito now on the table for this saga? If that happens, we're only a few steps from Gohan going full Super Saiyan Blanco and taking on Grand Padre as shown below.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Rhonne posted:

they will 100% be in it at some point but it will probably be DLC

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

lovely Wizard posted:

So is Ultra Instinct Vegito now on the table for this saga? If that happens, we're only a few steps from Gohan going full Super Saiyan Blanco and taking on Grand Padre as shown below.

Put this in the OP.

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

Shinjobi posted:

Caulifla is really cool, I've decided. She is the She-Goku.

She's the daughter Goku always wanted.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole

TrilliontonNixon posted:

Eat poo poo Broly.

If this is true then this will be my favorite episode. I really want to know who on staff went "You know Broly? Let's do like that, but with a teenage lesbian" and got it approved.

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.
This episode was cool. Dang though, they're moving quick with Caulifla and Kale's relationship. They're already getting Kai-married!

GokuGoesSSJ3 posted:

She's the daughter Goku always wanted.

Also this. Maybe she can be Pan's cool aunt after all this.

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Kind of a boring episode since we didnt see anyone else other than Goku, Caulifla, and Kale fighting. No Freeza, no Gohan, no Piccolo, no androids, no U6 Namekians, etc. Looks like next week's episode will be the same thing.

Also that 80s Toriyama comic is bad. Even accounting for different time and culture that is some disturbing poo poo. Toriyama's humor is really hit or miss. I wonder how such a comic would be received by 2017 Japan??

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

this episode was rad. just one big long fight scene. i was worried caulifla and kale wouldnt get treated well by this arc's story but they're doing pretty good. want to snag me an avatar of caulifla catching goku's punch or something, there were a lot of cool little moments

next episode should be pretty cool though. kale as a better broly is rad

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Rhonne posted:

if they dont i'll riot

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

If they're not in the base game at least one of them feels like a shoe-in for DLC.

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

lovely Wizard posted:

Zeno-sama bless South America for this awesome goofiness

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

lovely Wizard posted:

Gohan Super Saiyan Mystic Blanco will warm my heart for all time.

Seriously though, why do we have shaggy power levels without the scoob?

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Are there any Super characters in the base game?

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

punk rebel ecks posted:

We don't know yet. But the story is apparently taking place ether just after the Zamasu Arc if I remember correctly.

no go on Quiznos
May 16, 2007

Pork Pro

That was my third favorite scene from Z.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
Episode was pretty rad

Azathoth256
Mar 30, 2010

lovely Wizard posted:

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

punk rebel ecks posted:

Blue Goku Blue Vegeta and Gold Freeza are all already in. Tien is in his Super costume.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
It's pretty great that when invited in Kale's all "Yeah!" she wouldn't have said that at the start of the tournament that's for sure.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

Squallege posted:

It's pretty great that when invited in Kale's all "Yeah!" she wouldn't have said that at the start of the tournament that's for sure.

:same:

I was really happy to see her jump in without hesitation and ignore everyone to unleash her power!

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Squallege posted:

Goku also asked her if she wanted in after telling her to buzz off earlier.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Dude spoiler that poo poo!

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

punk rebel ecks posted:

Just transformations at this point.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

punk rebel ecks posted:

Blue Goku and Blue Vegeta

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

The new episode is good, Caulifla and Kale are my saiyan lesbian friends and anyone who hates them is incredibly wrong. I enjoyed it being just a full no-bullshit episode of ATATATATA fighting. Despite that there were subtle character moments, which was really cool (especially Kale). I love how Super feels like half fanservice, half demented fanfic. This arc has gotten a lot better from 108ish onward, it was starting to drag hard before poo poo picked up

That Shaggy meme made me laugh harder than it should and now Rolf is getting dragged into it. I'm guessing he's in the meme because Rolf was played by the Ocean Goku VA.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The two panels of different Shaggys just loving slays me

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I love that there were 23 minutes left near the beginning of the episode and 22 minutes at the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Gotta tell ya, this episode just really appeals to my base instincts. I'm lovin' the whole Mirror universe female goku vs actual goku, with prototype broly thrown into the mix, this is too fuckin' cool

That slight SSJ Goku turnin' into 3 for like 3 seconds is what previews are made of.