Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

Kurui Reiten posted:

I'm not sure what the point of typing all that was. tl;dr: Jiren always in UI mode, dude owns.

Nah, if this was the case everyone wouldn't have been freaking out when Goku did it, or at least would have been talking about Jiren doing it before that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fun fact: Tarble is the only saiyan in all of existence who still has a tail, therefore making him the last living saiyan capable of transforming into a giant monkey.

It's pretty much all he has going for him.

IWW Online Branch fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Oct 30, 2017

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Tarble is part of Vegeta's family, he was wise to only appear in a single short of dubious canoncity, because otherwise per the family curse he'd have ended up in some SERIOUS time bullshit

Speaking of where is the timeline where everyone gets back from Namek, only to find teen Bulla in a time machine warning them about the future

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

GokuGoesSSJ3 posted:

Nah, if this was the case everyone wouldn't have been freaking out when Goku did it, or at least would have been talking about Jiren doing it before that.

Except what was freaking everyone out was that Goku suddenly overcame the distance between their strengths, and that he appeared to have pulled this entirely out of his rear end. No one recognized what it was until Whis stated it, and then everyone was like "oh poo poo this is THAT thing". Goku reached it out of nowhere with a flashy aura, a complete change of movement, and a level of power he hadn't displayed before. Jiren, meanwhile, has been like this from the start. Like I said, it might not have an aura or anything, and if that's true, then no one would recognize a change because Jiren is always doing it.

I mean, I could be completely wrong, but it feels a lot like this is something Jiren already has, and is more adept at using than Goku.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Shards of Fate posted:

This is pretty great.
It is.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
the real question is does Kefla's skin turn pale white in super saiyan

Kale was the Super Saiyan Blanco all along

Kashuno fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Oct 30, 2017

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Kurui Reiten posted:

I'm not sure what the point of typing all that was. tl;dr: Jiren always in UI mode, dude owns.

Jiren isn't in UI, he's just really fast and strong. If he was using UI the other GoD's (especially Belmod) and Angels wouldn't have been so freaked out by Goku using it.

e: oh there was a new page and someone already addressed that, whoops

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
also for the last time the heat that Whis and Jiren felt was the heat of the spirit bomb power draining out of Goku because he couldn't contain it.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Goku's clearly using Kale and Caulifla as practice to try to figure out how to get UI again.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CharlestonJew posted:

Goku's clearly using Kale and Caulifla as practice to try to figure out how to get UI again.

I like how Roshi suggested that and Whis was just like "no shut up."

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Mike Tyson (base form)

Miguel Tyson (Super Saiyan Blanco)

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

The lime green energy radiating off his shorts is how you know he's the real Legendary Super Saiyan

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
I just want to thank this thread for showing me Ultra Instinct Shaggy and changing my life.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

ss4 red shaggy would kick ultra instinct shaggy's rear end

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.
10 year old me would be losing his mind over this stuff. I certainly put a lot of though into Rolf's place in the DBZ universe back then!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Kashuno posted:

also for the last time the heat that Whis and Jiren felt was the heat of the spirit bomb power draining out of Goku because he couldn't contain it.

I think Tien noticed that, too

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

lovely Wizard posted:

So is Ultra Instinct Vegito now on the table for this saga? If that happens, we're only a few steps from Gohan going full Super Saiyan Blanco and taking on Grand Padre as shown below.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I haven't been paying attention. What is this Shaggy and Blanco poo poo about?

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

The one thing that makes zero sense about that image is that Grande Padre appears to be in a bulked up mode

As the strongest fighter in the multiverse he should know that form is functionally useless :colbert:

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Pollyanna posted:

it's just memes

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Vegeta must be feeling so inadequate right now. Goku never gets these crazy rapid power boosts sparring with him

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

it's kinda funny now that I think of it because goku's never actually beat vegeta when they fought

Carlosologist posted:

The one thing that makes zero sense about that image is that Grande Padre appears to be in a bulked up mode

As the strongest fighter in the multiverse he should know that form is functionally useless :colbert:

that's his broly form so it wraps around to working again

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Pollyanna posted:

Memes. Shaggy had a few good fights in Scooby Doo so he was put in the tier list. Blanco/White is a common fanfic Super Saiyan color and some people think that's Gohan's new form.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Goku lost to Vegeta in both of their real fights that they had

Goku had to be saved by his friends in the first fight and while it was a cheap shot, Vegeta still won the 2nd fight

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
You fuckers went with Froku over Gozer. I am ashamed.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Carlosologist posted:

I like that Piccolo is the one that ended up facing off against Jiren. Doesn't seem to be doing to well though.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Mordaedil posted:

You fuckers went with Froku over Gozer. I am ashamed.

Wait, Goku... Freeza... Gyoza!

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

There's no actual reason why Kale gets more pale except for if real world light physics only apply to her.

Realistically, they'd all get paler if they have an aura on.

Peewi
Nov 8, 2012

Carlosologist posted:

Strongest does not equal best or smartest.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Josuke Higashikata posted:

There's no actual reason why Kale gets more pale except for if real world light physics only apply to her.

In a dark twist, super saiyans are radioactive.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

It's hosed up that the people who thought Caulifla and Kale were the same character will be right all along.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Beerus: WHOA THAT IS CHEATING THOSE ARE KAI ITEMS
Zeno: Hmmm yup we don't think this one is cool!
Goku: Zeno please it'll be fun!!
Zeno: Fun?!?! :swoon:
Beerus: GOD DAMNIT

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I can't believe Grand Padre crushed Freezer's head like that.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Josuke Higashikata posted:

she gets bigger when she transforms so the melanin in her skin gets spread thin it's science

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

Ginyu looking good, and they have the explosions yall

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

Rutibex posted:

My prediction: The Zenos will disagree if Potaras are cheating or not. They will get into an argument and in a fit of anger erase each other simultaneously. With both Zenos gone everyone turns to Grande Pedre and gangs up on him to gently caress up his smug universe erasing rear end. Goku and Jiren put on the earrings and fuse into Jirku to fight the priest as the rest of the universes and gods of destruction takes on the angels.

Whis betrays his father and joins the mortals, for food.
But what about Shaggy2?

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

SirKibbles posted:

Ginyu looking good, and they have the explosions yall

The best part is the other characters standing there watching it

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole

a cartoon duck posted:

It's hosed up that the people who thought Caulifla and Kale were the same character will be right all along.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was originally conceived as one character they decided to split. She still isn't a Pride Trooper though, so me from last year still isn't right.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
In the final minute, the remaining fighters will Potara into one being to cheat into making multiple universes the "winner". Or well, I guess except all the universes except for the robots, those guys are screwed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I think if items weren't allowed Roshi popping people into bottles would've been cheating.