Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

I still want an utter hell scenario where you have Vegeta, Nappa, Freiza, Cold, and the Ginyus all on Earth, AND the Androids waking up all at the same time, with every Z-Fighter together having to survive. Then Cell shows up. Followed very shortly by Babadi very eager to eat up the fucklewatts of ki pissing around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Babidi would probably just mind control all of them.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

rare Magic card l00k posted:

With what Dragon Balls would Vegeta become immortal?
Have Nappa put Piccolo in a full nelson and carry him to the other side of the planet while Vegeta takes care of business. Even if Piccolo kills himself or commits suicide by Nappa, Vegeta wouldn't have to have a layover in a healing tank, and there wouldn't have been the observed proof of the Dragon Balls working in the form of Goku. So Vegeta might've been able to steal a march on Frieza and get those Namek Ballz.

Black August posted:

Maybe this is a gently caress of a longest con by Whis and he rewinded time from before the ToP to some distant point past using something to sneak past the 3 minute limit so things could domino into success
Don't the Kais have that Time Ring thing? Or Whis is conspiring with the Supreme Kai of Time.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

The time ring explicitly has limits about leaping through time and alts, whereas the angel power seems like a genuine and true REVERSE - no alternate timelines created, no convulsion, just a pure 'time and entropy of the universe literally retrace their steps back three minutes in fast forward and then blanks the minds of anyone Whis doesn't want knowing' which is a gently caress of a power

Now imagine if he snuck a way to pull that on everyone, going as far back as he needed

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Nessus posted:

Have Nappa put Piccolo in a full nelson and carry him to the other side of the planet while Vegeta takes care of business. Even if Piccolo kills himself or commits suicide by Nappa, Vegeta wouldn't have to have a layover in a healing tank, and there wouldn't have been the observed proof of the Dragon Balls working in the form of Goku. So Vegeta might've been able to steal a march on Frieza and get those Namek Ballz.

Getting the balls doesn't matter if you can't use them.

If this results in anybody getting immortality, hilariously it's Frieza getting it in exchange for 'saving' Namek from Vegeta.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Getting the balls doesn't matter if you can't use them.

hyuk

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
what is this insane whis conspiracy theory this thread is creating

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

chill

it's me wondering 'what if' and you can shut your brain off from there, ok

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Blockhouse posted:

what is this insane whis conspiracy theory this thread is creating
Some bullshit to pass the time. I think it's nicer than "Goku's gonna murder all the gods for nebulous reasons" myself!

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Nessus posted:

Some bullshit to pass the time. I think it's nicer than "Goku's gonna murder all the gods for nebulous reasons" myself!

Okay, yeah, that's true. I have no problem with this.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

The Earth would have been a lot safer from all those threats with a real man like Garlic Jr. as Kami

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

dr.acula posted:

The Earth would have been a lot safer from all those threats with a real man like Garlic Jr. as Kami

Garlic Sr. was the one who wanted to be Guardian I thought, Garlic Jr. was just his random dumbshit kid

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Actually, thinking on my hell on earth scenario, Garlic Jr coming back and turning into a antihero of his own as he gets torn around like a ragdoll as an immortal wimp among murderous giants would be very fun too

ProjektorBoy
Jun 18, 2002

I FUCK LINEN IN MY SPARE TIME!
Grimey Drawer

Mordaedil posted:

You fuckers went with Froku over Gozer. I am ashamed.

This is the real Froku

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
You fools. Toolo was visited by Grand Priest and told to give Bardock future sight, and Bardock had a vision of Goku in the ToP and knew he must let Goku live. Whis then guided the Saiyan pod to earth

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Playable Bulma in FighterZ is not a hoax, right? I need it to not be a hoax.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

a cartoon duck posted:

Playable Bulma in FighterZ is not a hoax, right? I need it to not be a hoax.

I hope it's Bulma in her giant crab fightin' robot.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

graham cracker posted:

I hope Bulma gets one of those Capsule mechs in FighterZ like she used on Namek to get the dragon ball that was under that lake.

Edit: gently caress IT turn Bulma into an android, go all in!

Same, but I also hope Emperor Pilaf is playable in a mech as well. With Mai and Shu assists.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I hope it's mystic bulma

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Bulma really should have got some genius power armor so she could participate in the fights, at least once

If Gero could make godlike androids then surely Bulma could make some badass stuff too

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Zzulu posted:

Bulma really should have got some genius power armor so she could participate in the fights, at least once

If Gero could make godlike androids then surely Bulma could make some badass stuff too

She's enough of a genius to stay the hell away from the fights. Also a mech could not speed up her reaction time, even if it was stronger than god Bulmas brain can not think faster than light to fight at appropriate speeds.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Rutibex posted:

She's enough of a genius to stay the hell away from the fights. Also a mech could not speed up her reaction time, even if it was stronger than god Bulmas brain can not think faster than light to fight at appropriate speeds.

She hollows out magetta and turns him into power armor.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Bulma Blanco confirmed for DBFZ?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
This is a derail that makes a month off from One Piece look like nothing

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

RealFoxy posted:

This is a derail that makes a month off from One Piece look like nothing

squardo backstabbing whitebeard to power him up is way dumber and not even close to the top of the dumb theorycrafting in that thread

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

deadly_pudding posted:

I hope it's Bulma in her giant crab fightin' robot.

she's probably going to be the Faust/Teddie of the game. Throwing capsules everywhere that have random effects

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
Since Eric Vale voices every tournament announcer, is he gonna voice the Grand Priest?

I really want him to voice the Grand Priest.

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bulma's intro cutscene is that she throws a capsule and Goku's inside of it.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

I hope she gives Vegeta a thats my bulma power up

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I always like the theory that Bulma's mom is an android because she hasn't aged at all in the entire series.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Kild posted:

I hope she gives Vegeta a thats my bulma power up

Does she have to get KO'd, or just hit once? Or it's a special tag-in when you have Vegeta jump in while Bulma is in mid-juggle.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Idea, a plot where Babadi controls King Yemma and takes over THE OTHER DIMENSION!!!

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

king yemma isn't even as strong as king kai, so rather than taking over anything he'd become an rear end in a top hat middle manager

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

I just wanted to see the patented Yemma-Lock which subdued Raditz.

Also, Majin Magic (tm) also makes you stronger right?????

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Happy Halloween

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

IcePhoenix posted:

Happy Halloween

the cursed images thread is in gbs

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Squallege posted:

the cursed images thread is in gbs

Why would anyone ever go to GBS

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Whis would definitely turn against his brothers and sisters in defense of the food he loves

Actually, this arc will end with Vegeta going up to Zeno and giving him a bowl of instant ramen, making him completely forget the tournament. Grande Padre tries ramen and concludes it’s not something a growing god like Zeno should eat every day

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
The Toriyana and Toyotaro interview in the latest volume of Super reveals that Vegetto Blue was all Toei and Toriyama's original outline just had SSB Goku and Vegeta beating up Fused Zamasu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
Yeah, that part always struck me as them going "We have to kill five minutes so why the hell not" and that is why I enjoyed it. I don't think we're ever going to see him again.