Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Nah, just wish back U6. Furry and robot universe can stay erased for all I care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

it would be pretty funny if vegeta got the wish even after all of freeza's smug planning in the background. freeza has been gaining on him tho

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I feel like Freeza is gonna end up fighting the saiyan girls.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Augus posted:

I feel like Freeza is gonna end up fighting the saiyan girls.

I hope they kick his rear end.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Spiritus Nox posted:

I hope they kick his rear end.

I hope the opposite. They're all like "Goku let's fight yeah this is awesome great stuff!" and Goku is enjoying it and then Freeza comes along and beats Kefla into the earth, screeching about filthy apes

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Kashuno posted:

I hope the opposite. They're all like "Goku let's fight yeah this is awesome great stuff!" and Goku is enjoying it and then Freeza comes along and beats Kefla into the earth, screeching about filthy apes

Freeza is a dick and I hope he gets kicked in the dick

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Spiritus Nox posted:

Freeza is a dick and I hope he gets kicked in the dick

He does have a habit of getting his tail cut in half

I'm not sure how the Spirit Bomb DID that, but you know

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Freeza's going to wish back all the saiyans just so he can kill them again. And then he'll do it again with Earth's dragon balls. It will become a yearly thing for him.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Kashuno posted:

That's not very nice.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Burkion posted:

I'm not sure how the Spirit Bomb DID that, but you know

He tried to use his tail to help push the bomb back and it got partly melted off.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole

Kashuno posted:

I don't know what they're gonna do with her but it absolutely shouldn't be this

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Freeza will become possessive of His Monkeys and loves them and their friends and families now, sacrificing himself to disqualify Jiren. Frieza the greatest hero, savior of the universe

Goku uses the super dragon balls to wish his best pal Frieza back to life

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

They're gonna create one megaverse because that's the most clear set up for a gigantic franchise sequel (and shits on GT, yet again, with a setting x12 the size and interest), plus it lands Salad right back in U7 to let Vegeta come full loop with his people

As for Freiza of course he's going to body the gently caress out of Kale and Cauli, but I'll eat gravel if they or their fusion doesn't make him bleed for every inch like it was Namek all over again

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

If they must book Kefla vs. Freeza, and book Kefla to lose, I hope the fight goes something like "Freeza toughs out and gets some hits in but has to go all out to survive, and only gets it when Kefla's fusion breaks off or some other bullshit occurs," rather than "Freeza does 'em like Spopovitch does Videl."

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Kashuno posted:

Considering Kale was able to overpower SSB Goku, Frieza shouldn't be able to touch Kefla and it would be an incredibly lovely way to finish their role in the arc.

My guess would be the Kefla fight is when Goku first reaches Ultra Instinct under his own power, it felt like they were already building up to that last episode with his extremely sharp reactions to Kale and Caulifla's attacks and really seems the only plausible way he could win against such an ridiculously overpowered opponent.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

fusions are absurdly powerful so really nobody should be able to take them on except like jiren maybe

it'll probably be down to hitting the time limit for them

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I still want the ultimate fusion of Froku to appear.

One day

One day

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole

Manatee Cannon posted:

fusions are absurdly powerful so really nobody should be able to take them on except like jiren maybe

it'll probably be down to hitting the time limit for them

Yeah, especially when one of them was already on the level of SSB Goku. What are they even gonna do with that transformation when they're fused

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
The most likely scenario is Goku and Jiren beat the poo poo out of each other, come to an understanding, and then Frieza knocks them both out of the ring.

Leaving Kale and Cal to fight Frieza.

Everyone forgets Vegeta is even there.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

The most likely scenario is Goku and Jiren beat the poo poo out of each other, come to an understanding, and then Frieza knocks them both out of the ring.

Leaving Kale and Cal to fight Frieza.

Everyone forgets Vegeta is even there.

I think you're forgetting someone:

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Kefla's gotta be "so powerful she also immediately defuses" level what with there being only 20 minutes in the tournament left. Kinda hope that's the case anyway, as neat as them fusing is it would also be disappointing not having them separate for the next 20 episodes.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

well vegito blue lasted like half a fight so it'd stand to reason that kefla's gonna fizzle out real fast

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

a cartoon duck posted:

Kefla's gotta be "so powerful she also immediately defuses" level what with there being only 20 minutes in the tournament left. Kinda hope that's the case anyway, as neat as them fusing is it would also be disappointing not having them separate for the next 20 episodes.
They blast out everyone except Goku and Jiren. Time out. Champa shits his pants because it's ruled that Kefla only counts as one person, so it's a three way tie. Goku gets the wish because of favoritism, wishes all the erased people to Universe 7, we move on to whatever the next scheme is.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

She's gonna pop apart REAL god drat quick, but not before going Legendary SSj3 I presume, and blowing a universe or two off the board

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Fusion characters aren't allowed to win fights because it's cheating, this was clearly established in the Buu saga.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

tbf gotenks wasn't allowed to win because they were idiots

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

multijoe posted:

I think you're forgetting someone:

Um Gohan fights the Grand priest which is the next arc duh.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Gohan's gonna get UI. When he powered up to spar with Goku, the white aura pillar looked an awful lot like the white aura that came with Goku's return vs Jiren. At the end of the fight, Gohan instinctively threw a punch despite being unconscious. I rewatched the fight and totally forgot he did it (I only remembered his brokebrain concussion smile). Wasn't there speculation that Goku was ko'd while UI? His fights have also focused on how he reacts to attacks: Obuni's ki control, Lavender's poison.

Old Kai's meditation training probably partially forced Gohan's psyche/mind through the inner barrier that Goku breached. It's easy to forget that Gohan received god training. Despite playing catch up to get back in shape, he still took a couple hits from blue without being hurt at all before being kaio-ken'd. We all think he sucks but he'll break kayfabe and deliver the chokeslam from hell on someone

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Gohan mentioned that he wants to pursue power through a different method than Super Saiyan. Ultra Instinct could be his thing in the future.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Kelp Plankton posted:

Gohan mentioned that he wants to pursue power through a different method than Super Saiyan. Ultra Instinct could be his thing in the future.

I hope Gohan continues with his Mystic form into using straight up magic.

He can start by learning the Clothes Beam.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

multijoe posted:

Fusion characters aren't allowed to win fights because it's cheating, this was clearly established in the Buu saga.

Do movies count? Because you know, gogeta.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Gogeta was the one time a fusion felt like a fusion

Inhuman, brief, overwhelming, and powerful in an unnatural manner

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Monaghan posted:

Do movies count? Because you know, gogeta.

I don't even remember if Gogeta said a word. He felt so different from all the other fusions, since he didn't play around at all (although Vegito did it to get absorb and rescue the others, he still was cocky as hell)

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Gogeta acted and fought how I image Jiren would if he had better animation, just effortlessly drifting like a murderghost at something, who is already being struck a dozen times in the vitals before half the distance has even closed, gently caress who knows maybe he can just ki-think PUNCHES at you, before whoops, rainbow-hakai your impure soul down into a scared teenager demon like what the gently caress

Vegito was funny

Gogeta was scary

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

Wuxi posted:

I don't even remember if Gogeta said a word. He felt so different from all the other fusions, since he didn't play around at all (although Vegito did it to get absorb and rescue the others, he still was cocky as hell)

I think he just said "I'm going to kill you"

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Pretty much. After saying that, he punched the hell out of Super Janemba (so fast that Janemba didn't see them) and then Soul eraser'd him while no selling a punch. Honestly I thought it was pretty great considering the fight with Janemba, Goku and Vegeta were very much outmatched and the gag of failed fusions kept them alive. :allears:

Like the only thing we see humane from Gogeta is after it's all over he gives the Goku smile.

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Nov 2, 2017

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Gogeta was cool as hell in Fusion Reborn. And he never showed up again ever, how strange.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

More XV2 DLC coming next February. 4 characters. Presumably ToP people (Jiren/Caulifla/Kale/?)

Junpei Hyde fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Nov 2, 2017

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016

Black August posted:

Gogeta was the one time a fusion felt like a fusion

Inhuman, brief, overwhelming, and powerful in an unnatural manner

And suddenly GT happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Junpei Hyde posted:

More XV2 DLC coming next February. 4 characters. Presumably ToP people (Jiren/Caulifla/Kale/?)

Jiren, Caulifla, Kale, Kafla probably. Or UI Goku