Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Black August posted:

It's why he left the 'stache

Actually where's SSj4 Nappa, it'd be a good look for him

http://ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Saiyan_4_Nappa

Real talk I'm sure he will show up in Dragon Ball Heroes eventually. Bardock is about to go SSJ4 afterall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

what if nappa is just bald

did you think of that

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

SSJ3 nappa is an official thing and his big golden beard is great

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Which is better SSJ3 Nappa or SSJ3 Raditz?

Back Alley Borks
Oct 22, 2017

Awoo.

1000% canon

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

TrilliontonNixon posted:

Which is better SSJ3 Nappa or SSJ3 Raditz?

Nappa has a cool beard but Raditz has hair so long that it clips through the floor and if that's not the most Super Saiyan 3 thing I don't know what is.

Sade
Aug 3, 2009

Can't touch this.
No really, you can't
This wiki is a treasure

http://ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Eternal_Super_Saiyan

The user has unlimited power and immortal abilities. This form puts more stress on the users body than Super Saiyan 3, but somehow does not wear them out. It is very weird, and not understood by any character. Even though its power is limitless, it does not hold the place of strongest in the universe.

Sade
Aug 3, 2009

Can't touch this.
No really, you can't
My name... is Vogeta

He was formed when Gogeta and Vegito were brought to a alternative universe where a much stronger Shenron, Master Shenron . Omega Shenron absorbed all of the Dragon Balls in the galaxy, inculding the Black Star Dragon Balls and the Namekian. When Vogeta was born he instantly started to pumble Master Shenron, who didn't stand a chance.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

this is ultra instinct goku he was created when goku got into a fight with jiren who is the strongest fighter in the universe even strongers than a god and goku tried to fight him in his super saiyan god form but jiren was too strong and punched a spirit bomb back at goku but rather than killing goku ti made him even stronger and faster as strong as jiren. he looks like goku but he has silver eyes.

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
this is raditz hes an alien and also gokus brother hes also four times stronger than piccolo jr

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
http://ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Gogito

He never really ever used his Super Saiyan 3 form until he had to fight Legendary Super Saiyan 3 Inferno Broly. He also acquired this form from Vegito and Gogeta.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Nevermind I found the best one on the wiki http://ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Inferno_Broly

I will not spoil the surprise

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Why am I surprised at that...

Christ I rather read that DB Multiverse poo poo. Hell I rather read the goddamn Bojack poo poo than that what the hell that was.

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
http://ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Kale

lol

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

suddenly "suck it Kale you bush league superfood" takes on all the marks of arrogance and karmic punishment for Cell

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Trivia

● Kale's name is based on kale.

Also, that transformation list. :stare:

Caros
May 14, 2008

graham cracker posted:

Trivia

I assume the transformation list was someone editing the wiki.

I assume.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

graham cracker posted:

Trivia

Fan Kale even had a close friend Kaulif :monocle:

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

Nevermind I found the best one on the wiki http://ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Inferno_Broly

I will not spoil the surprise

Pro click pro character

edit: blanco!
http://ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Saiyan_White_Gohan

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

ImpAtom posted:

this is ultra instinct goku he was created when goku got into a fight with jiren who is the strongest fighter in the universe even strongers than a god and goku tried to fight him in his super saiyan god form but jiren was too strong and punched a spirit bomb back at goku but rather than killing goku ti made him even stronger and faster as strong as jiren. he looks like goku but he has silver eyes.

You could do this with any post-SSJ power-up and it still works. Even Kaioken Blue.

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012
Oh god http://ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Ultimate_Columbine_Gohan

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Caros
May 14, 2008

So am I on a list now?

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Are you still in highschool?

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
They fixed the Inferno Broly page

quote:

Rfuckight after escaping loving Hell, Bio-Broly and Broly took off for Gohan to tell them where the Potara Earrings were. He told them after they badly beat him. After they fused, Bio-rear end in a top hat Broly and Broly, he destroyed all the Earth's special forces, except Gohan, his family (not beaner counting Goku, and Gokten ), Bullma and her family ( including Vegeta, and Trunks ). He even killed Yajirobe, Tien, Chiaotzu, Yamcha and Puar. He let every one else live to be his servants. He destroyed the entire North Galaxy, except Earth of course.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I think I'm going to whip up a Gohan who trained with the Neo Z Sword or something, and is now an edgy badass. What's some other shounen bullshit I can give him, like special Naruto eyes or a Stand?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

HitTheTargets posted:

I think I'm going to whip up a Gohan who trained with the Neo Z Sword or something, and is now an edgy badass. What's some other shounen bullshit I can give him, like special Naruto eyes or a Stand?

Goku and Vegeta died and they're locked in eternal spirit battle inside the sword

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

HitTheTargets posted:

Give him One For All, make the Z-Sword a Zanpaktou, uh a Stand but made out of Nen, 1 special sasuke eye (Rinnegan) and 1 special naruto eye (Sage mode + Kyuubi Cross)

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Sade posted:

This wiki is a treasure

http://ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Eternal_Super_Saiyan

The user has unlimited power and immortal abilities. This form puts more stress on the users body than Super Saiyan 3, but somehow does not wear them out. It is very weird, and not understood by any character. Even though its power is limitless, it does not hold the place of strongest in the universe.

Super Saiyan Cousin It is looking good.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

Kild posted:

Give him One For All, make the Z-Sword a Zanpaktou, uh a Stand but made out of Nen, 1 special sasuke eye (Rinnegan) and 1 special naruto eye (Sage mode + Kyuubi Cross)

What's his third eye?

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
It shoots a laser.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

it opens up and a smaller gohan holding a gun pops out

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013
If your Hermano having a children turns you in El Tio, shouldn't Goten be the legendary El Tio?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Captain Quack posted:

If your Hermano having a children turns you in El Tio, shouldn't Goten be the legendary El Tio?

Where do you think he gets all his power from as Goku Black? It's like you don't even keep up with the plot!

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013

ImpAtom posted:

Where do you think he gets all his power from as Goku Black? It's like you don't even keep up with the plot!

It's too much to follow :(

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Meanwhile
Piccolo meditates and attains the greatest form
El Padrino

But he knows its not enough
So he prepares for the fateful day
The day where the ultimate supreme space warrior will grace the multiverse:

Pan's Quincinera.

Until then he trains Pan with the help of Alguacil Droopy