Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

How dare Caulifla gets absurdly stronger in a short period of time entirely through battling strong opponents and pushing herself.

Now excuse me, I'm going to watch the Namek saga where Goku goes from a power level of about 9000 to a power level of about 90,000 by doing pushups and situps in a spaceship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fargin Icehole posted:

How did i not see this.

Also, stay away from the youtube comments holy poo poo, people angry about female goku is ridiculous, this is a good rear end fight

The ridiculous thing is Cauli is repeatedly shown to not even be that strong

Like she's a prodigy and great but mostly because she's already pretty normally strong. Only in the context of the series does she look like some outlier until you remember Goten and Trunks who didn't have a fraction of the training and experience she did before she found out about SSJ

But in the grand scheme of things?

She's a candle in a maelstrom compared to Goku. The only remaining U7 fighter she could overpower is Piccolo and it's super up in the air if he could win or not because of superior skill and techniques.

Maybe Android 18, but if 17 is anything to go by that's super questionable.

Once you go past them it just gets sad. Freeza in his final form should be able to soundly thrash her- he only went Gold against Cabba to prove a point.

She's just a regular SSJ2 and that's fine. That's great even.

We see for a fact that Goku could keep up with her, even exhausted, in his base form against her SSJ. It took her widening the gap to SSJ2 to push him into SSJ.

Against God she was just a distraction at most.

And that's fine. That makes sense. Goku crossed a crazy threshold ages ago where a normal SSJ2 only really can keep up if he lets them.

Kale is the outlier because she's bugfuck crazy strong. But she's Broly so of course she is!

She's easily on the level of the Gods with her power now to an insane degree where the only thing that holds her back is a lack of confidence and training.

For reference, a SSJ2 and SSJ3 capable fusion of Goku and Vegeta produced Vegito, a fighter so insane that he could dominate Buuhan, who was WAY stronger than SSJ3, in his base form and basically went SSJ just to show off.

It IS questionable if Vegito as they were would have been as strong as God Goku.

So Kefla being so much stronger is both sound and makes sense. It's basically Kale's ungodly power with Cauli's battle instinct and confidence, which alone would be enough to make Jiren take notice before you add in the crazy power boost it gives.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Just run on the spot so fast that the arena starts spinning and throws everyone off except flyers and Piccolo's extendo arms

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Yesh posted:

Just run on the spot so fast that the arena starts spinning and throws everyone off except flyers and Piccolo's extendo arms

So that's how Ribrianne will win the tournament.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

I want Kefla to knock out Goku, just so the internet explodes in a giant salty wave of manbaby tears.

Also because they are cool as gently caress

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Say, isn't Vegeta the one with the highest count of DQs and assists at this point? Maybe that's his angle for trying to get the wish.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Wuxi posted:

I want Kefla to knock out Goku, just so the internet explodes in a giant salty wave of manbaby tears.

Also because they are cool as gently caress

kefla will probably stomp goku, and when he goes ssjblue and uses kaioken she'll just go super saiyan and still stomp him

the only reason she wont totally beat him is the fusion will burn out and split

thats how fusions always work

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I kinda want the ToP end like a game of Mario Party and see 17 get a star for something stupid like ‘best jumper’ and Freeza gets one for winning the most mini games

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

What needs to happen is that these two saiyan girls need to join the main cast of Gokus Friends

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Kelp Plankton posted:

kefla will probably stomp goku, and when he goes ssjblue and uses kaioken she'll just go super saiyan and still stomp him

the only reason she wont totally beat him is the fusion will burn out and split

thats how fusions always work

At this point I am just rolling with it and I would be happy if either win or a double KO happens.
Or Begita-Sama shows his own trump card.
Or the Cicada will finally do something

Rigged Death Trap fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Nov 5, 2017

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

I am praying to Christ that Vegeta gets something here, because being stuck at Blue level while everyone else catapults beyond is kind of dull

I'm banking on him either achieving Destroyer status or managing UI at some point himself, since Super has gone hard on "apart from Goku's trump cards like Kaioken, Vegeta is KEEPING UP WITH HIM"

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Vegeta ought to look into some kind of power boost trick because a mere trebling would let him smoke Kakarot, but I'm guessing King Kai's magic is impossible to learn by study. Which kind of makes sense since it seems to be entirely internal magic.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Nessus posted:

Vegeta ought to look into some kind of power boost trick because a mere trebling would let him smoke Kakarot, but I'm guessing King Kai's magic is impossible to learn by study. Which kind of makes sense since it seems to be entirely internal magic.

I think Vegeta doesn't want the Kaioken, and hell, it's already growing obsolete and places too huge a strain on you. When Blue times loving twenty isn't enough, then you need something next level. If he wasn't going to aid the spirit bomb, then he isn't gonna cop to learning old god tricks when he could do it by his own merit and power. Dude achieved God without the ritual even, there's something going on there.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

Vegeta is second fiddle. This is canon. Established.

He might get UI... after goku already mastered it and beat Jiren to a pulp

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Black August posted:

I am praying to Christ that Vegeta gets something here, because being stuck at Blue level while everyone else catapults beyond is kind of dull
Vegeta will get to go Super Saiyan God after Goku masters Ultra Instict, as is his destiny as second fiddle.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Vegeta will master Super Saiyan That's My Bulma, which is clearly the most powerful transformation in the series.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
Vegeta probably has a drivers license which puts him above most of the Z crew

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Raxivace posted:

Vegeta will master Super Saiyan That's My Bulma, which is clearly the most powerful transformation in the series.

but mastering it involves threatening Bulma, and she's not here

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
If Goku really does get knocked out, it really would be cathartic if Vegeta could save the situation, but I'm not counting on it giving he's been trying to handle Toppo for a couple episodes now.
More likely it'll be Freeza given all the blatant foreshadowing being done.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

Goku is not going to get knocked out, guys. He might get pushed back a bit by this lesbian fusion but then the fusion will break and he's gonna win

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012
these are getting weirder and weirder

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Edited Doctor posted:

I am so upset that it took me so long to realize the joke that the Tournament Of Power was taking place on a top.

gently caress

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
There's a clean divide between someone doing a timeline compilation on this beautiful saga and an unfunny channer writing his fanfic, disgusting.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Supre Saijin Bald

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Ekusukariba posted:

(Snip)

I love it. :allears:

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Squallege posted:

Vegeta probably has a drivers license which puts him above most of the Z crew

So do Goku and Piccolo.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Rolf and Shaggy, OP.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Is there any anime character that even stands a chance against Blanco Shaggy?

TheLoneStar fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Nov 5, 2017

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

TheKingofSprings posted:

Power levels don't matter

they do when it comes to female empowerment

Staltran
Jan 3, 2013

Fallen Rib

Funky Valentine posted:

So do Goku and Piccolo.

No they don't, they both failed (twice).

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Ekusukariba posted:

think this has officially run the joke into the ground for me

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

Is there any anime character that even stands a chance against Blanco Shaggy?

Super Mario

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Wow this was pretty funny the first time around and now has turned pretty lame

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Esto es el fin, Blanco meme.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Yeah, as Dias said, it's pretty clear that at some point the somewhat-innocent original authour quit, and a tryhard memelord took over, talking about Chads and rape and swearing...

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

"Shaggy swooces right in landing a blow on Jiren" is hilarious and no one can convince me otherwise.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

The last one was weak

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Esto es el fin, Blanco meme.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

That one kinda lost me when it went on about chads and rape yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

it was funny when it was a short little thing, that long mess has too much detail and explanation and meme-crossover from other stuff