Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

floatman
Mar 17, 2009
Right now I'm located at Perth. I've checked out little robot in myree, the other one at myree and hobby warehouse something at Osbourne park. Probably little robot was my favorite, but selection is quite limited still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/mitsurutenma/status/933363456161583109

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

you fool, you're supposed to marry her before you introduce her to your plastic crack addiction

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Good for them. :3:

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

https://twitter.com/mitsurutenma/status/933400200663785472

:kimchi:

Building gunpla kits and doing them well shows off your income (you can afford kits!), your ability to finish projects, and your fine motor control skills~

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

https://i.imgur.com/c0SQfAX.mp4

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
The first Gundam love story with a happy ending.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
just make sure he stays away from orbiting laser stations and she stays away from mobile armors

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Just what I was thinking

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you
So wholesome.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

I'm glad he got the girl, but get the gently caress outta here with showing a girl a snapped together kit.

To really impress the ladies you gotta weather and paint the kit, it's just common sense.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Yawgmoft posted:

The first Gundam love story with a happy ending.

Tomino's ready to ruin your day.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

I know it's a Robot Damashi, but drat it, Bandai, get on with making an RG or a Revive or Evolution Project or something of the Alex. It's too good to languish.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

So that's why the GundamGuy blog site hasn't updated since March! :v:

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Note that he didn't accidentally put the arms in the leg sockets and vice versa. Tired of seeing this amateur mistake in my DMs

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

Arcsquad12 posted:

I know it's a Robot Damashi, but drat it, Bandai, get on with making an RG or a Revive or Evolution Project or something of the Alex. It's too good to languish.

I hope to God this is a regular release and not P-Bandai.

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

I have used 41 of 300 characters allowed.
Hey this isn’t even close done yet but I threw together a site to give you kit bash ideas. Here’s some early access for goons

Null of Undefined fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Nov 23, 2017

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

worthless. posted:

Hey this isn’t even close done yet but I threw together a site to give you kit bash ideas. Here’s some early access for goons

Getting a This site can’t be reached error

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Well, this'll be easy then.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Well, this'll be easy then.

00 Centauraiser, or 00 Asuraiser

E: cool idea for a site BTW, does it make sure to pair scales correctly? It also might be a nice feature to be able to lock a kit from being randomed again.

Neurolimal fucked around with this message at 10:55 on Nov 23, 2017

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Hey thread, thank you for the advice on using a hobby knife to apply stickers! I got the optics on this Qubeley applied no problem. :D

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

StrixNebulosa posted:

Hey thread, thank you for the advice on using a hobby knife to apply stickers! I got the optics on this Qubeley applied no problem. :D

I found the best way to apply stickers is using toothpicks, myself. Great for all the finicky small stickers.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I found the best way to apply stickers is using toothpicks, myself. Great for all the finicky small stickers.

Sewing needles for the smallest.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

For larger stickers with details underneath, pushing down and massaging with a cotton bud is a great way to mold the sticker around the details without leaving scratch marks.

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

Taintrunner posted:

Getting a This site can’t be reached error

Sorry it was down for a few minutes last night, like I said it's still way early stages and is gonna change and break a lot over the next few days.

Neurolimal posted:

00 Centauraiser, or 00 Asuraiser

E: cool idea for a site BTW, does it make sure to pair scales correctly? It also might be a nice feature to be able to lock a kit from being randomed again.

Thanks! It only selects HG kits right now so they should mostly fit together, although sometimes it'll require some creativity:

And I was actually already working on a locking feature, it I just pushed it live (it's the little checkboxes under the kit names) :keke:

Edit: Also, if you come across a missing image or a low res image, it means I wasn't able to find a better one, so if you have a good photo, or have the kit and can scan the box, please hit me up :D

Null of Undefined fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Nov 23, 2017

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you

Gammatron 64 posted:

I hope to God this is a regular release and not P-Bandai.

Real same, but the Gelgoog was an exclusive so who knows.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

EthanSteele posted:

Real same, but the Gelgoog was an exclusive so who knows.

Yeah, that's why I'm concerned. Granted, the regular Gelgoog barely has any screen time in the original so I'm hoping Char's Gelgoog will be a regular release. If not, then gently caress.

What really sucks is that the Guntank was P-Bandai. You gotta have the Gundam, Guncannon and Guntank all together.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Gammatron 64 posted:

You gotta have the Gundam, Guncannon and Guntank all together.

On a similar note, we have yet to receive an HGUC Revive Guntank.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
I'm still waiting for a Build Fighters guntank that acts as a segway/scooter for a gundam.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Ordered these a month ago, and they finally came in yesterday.

Really like the paint job on both of them. Dai-Guard is really shiny though, so he shows fingerprints like no one's business.

(dai-guard is in a lovely pose but i was in a rush)

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Finished my MG MS-18 Kampfer, custom paintjob and all

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Looks really slick. Great job!

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
I like the anime girl on it

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
They just premiered a new Gundam from the Build Fighters Amazing manga. The great thing about the Build Fighters universe is that it can have any kind of Mobile Suit, drawing inspiration from over 30 decades of designs from dozens of talented designers, I can't wait to see what new, interesting,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEKB7pi1mbc

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was about to complain, but then I just remembered I spent this afternoon snap-fitting a Miss Sazabi

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

You know, I like parts of that design, but goddammit, it's always the same loving core suit.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

You know, I like parts of that design, but goddammit, it's always the same loving core suit.

Yeah, it kinda kills me. After snapfitting the PG Strike I'm not too motivated to get another one of those. Luckily I have a stack of MGs like the Geara Doga to work my way through until the Guncannon Detector drops.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Guy Goodbody posted:

They just premiered a new Gundam from the Build Fighters Amazing manga. The great thing about the Build Fighters universe is that it can have any kind of Mobile Suit, drawing inspiration from over 30 decades of designs from dozens of talented designers, I can't wait to see what new, interesting,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEKB7pi1mbc

It seems to be the Amazing Strike Freedom Gundam, with the Hi-Nu's Fins stuck on the back and a few other new weapons.

At least it's not another bloody Zeta Gundam derivative, I guess.

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

Neddy Seagoon posted:

It seems to be the Amazing Strike Freedom Gundam, with the Hi-Nu's Fins stuck on the back and a few other new weapons.

At least it's not another bloody Zeta Gundam derivative, I guess.

Or another loving Exia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I love Gundam designs where the backpacks are so elaborate I don't know where they end and the suit begins.