Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

:dogbutton: 1:17

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
goddamnit

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

jfc

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

:golfclap:

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

Hey Rat, have you ever mowed your lawn at night while wearing NVGs?

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

I uh, can't say that I have.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
That's actually more my territory. If you scare your neighbors away, you have more privacy. It's one of the reasons I want a plumbed outhouse in front of whatever I build eventually. There's still going to be a shitter in the house, but I want to be able to wave at the neighbors as they drive by in the morning. Have one of those split farm doors so I can leave the top open, read the paper that I request be thrown at the outhouse. Even a light so I can read while I drop bombs on porcelain terrorist waters on warm summer nights.

Ambihelical Hexnut
Aug 5, 2008
well ooh-la-dee-dah mister french man, too fancy to mow the lawn using natural night vision and the occasional red lens under a poncho

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
They just need to make a lawnmower like that roomba vacuum. Then I could just program it to mow at 3am instead of having to go outside.

When I had a lawn to mow, I'd cut it around 7am on sundays. Because gently caress the neighbors, it got hot in the south.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

They just need to make a lawnmower like that roomba vacuum. Then I could just program it to mow at 3am instead of having to go outside.

When I had a lawn to mow, I'd cut it around 7am on sundays. Because gently caress the neighbors, it got hot in the south.

If it's anything like actual Roombas it would bee line for that giant poo poo your dogger took that morning and spread it over every inch of your lawn before somehow getting inside your house

Burt
Sep 23, 2007

Poke.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who heard that and had to go back to check it really said what it said.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
why am I having a double bock for breakfast

oh, right, because I can

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Breakfast of champions.

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

They have had these for years. I think the biggest brand is still LawnBots, but I've been out of the loop on them for about a decade. My shop had a few that we'd sell and do demos with and they seemed to work pretty well. If you had a fenced in yard you could just put them out there and let them run. If it wasn't fenced in then you could plant an electric wire around the perimeter like the invisible dog fences and it'd mow everything inside it. They had little charging garages they'd drive into when they were done or if it started raining.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
If Trump knew who Killer Mike was, I'm pretty sure he'd know where he stands well before this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lIqNjC1RKU

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
what happened to the dfac IDK i guess I'll randomly post lovely music here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST86JM1RPl0

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/bortofdarkness/status/937576987438153729

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Who is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zy6B6SnoY0

show your self coward

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Why is every video that demonstrates a blade, done by a fat guy?

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

This belongs in the drunk thread
https://www.outdoorhub.com/news/201...campaign=buffer

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

oh

oh my

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
That just lets you reload faster with the added possibility of a misfeed right? Is there any other factor I'm missing besides sex appeal?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

coming to a CA FFL near you :v:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Does anyone have a link to Beanie's wedding trip? HCT missed out on it when it happened

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Does anyone have a link to Beanie's wedding trip? HCT missed out on it when it happened

2015 drunk thread near the end Merry Christmas from the Beanison's

page 157 IIRC

Syrian Lannister fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Dec 6, 2017

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Doesn't remington pretty much make crap now?

I seem to remember them being owned by Cerberus, which means they make crap.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
So that is the mag release in front of the mag well, right? So I'm assuming that's not a great idea with the pump action right there.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Attention all staff, attention all staff, be prepared to copy:

I am taking a huge poo poo while typing this.

PM me if you need further info.

BrownEye 6 out.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

holly bloops gives good head a+ would go again

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
False.

AB is cool. Not all Chicago deep dish is lovely either.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Yeah bloops is a cool dude you should all have dinner with him

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Does he gently caress

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

he did mention :siren:HIS GIIRLFRIEND:siren: so maybe

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

cold steel fuckin owns

just lamo if you can't appreciate overweight dads hacking up raw meat with medieval weaponry

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Duffel Blog at it again. Somebody needs to make this game a reality, but y'know, with Atropia:

Realistic new 'Counterinsurgency' video game lets you watch troops gently caress up until you're fired

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

https://www.duffelblog.com/2017/12/realistic-new-counterinsurgency-video-game-lets-watch-troops-gently caress-youre-fired/

nice link nerd

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Australia cares about cunts. Including this one.

Kawasaki Nun posted:

That just lets you reload faster with the added possibility of a misfeed right? Is there any other factor I'm missing besides sex appeal?

Reloading is king in shotgun gun games. If you play three gun, the better shotgun user wins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Naramyth posted:

Reloading is king in shotgun gun games. If you play three gun, the better shotgun user wins.

this is why my loadout for 3 gun is FAL, hi power, and katana