Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

DisDisDis posted:

6 months ago but I didn't know about it, this got a 5th (and final?) chapter featuring a bad word. I liked it better than the other manga I've read with this premise. femme tops good etc.

There's still a final chapter + extra that's never been uploaded because the translator got pissed and went private

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

From the surreal thread.

JosephWongKS posted:

A omake crossover between Komi-san and Sleepy Demon Princess - https://bato.to/reader#93b2efd7d351f59e

The crossover we didn't ask for, but never knew we wanted.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Everything Burrito posted:

There's still a final chapter + extra that's never been uploaded because the translator got pissed and went private

fuuuuuuuu

Was this on the internet at some point and I just missed my shot forever?

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

DisDisDis posted:

fuuuuuuuu

Was this on the internet at some point and I just missed my shot forever?

yeah, there were apparently dl links on the justpeachyicedtea tumblr but they removed them when translator went private

it may just be a couple of extras, I decided to just ask the peachy group if there's any way to get it anymore so I'll update if I get an answer.

Everything Burrito fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Dec 6, 2017

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

All the BL updates makes me want to write about BL webtoons...but they're all paywalled so. Also I realize it's been a long time since I picked up a new josei series after Tokyo Tareba Girls.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
oh speaking of webtoons I just got a couple of notices from Lezhin about sales, one of them has a couple of yuri titles and the rest look like het romances -- the sales are nice since they usually do free chapters or drop the chapter prices to 1 coin which is way more reasonable if you're going to pay to unlock anything.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Tokyo Tarareba Girls aka A Married Person Lords It Over Single People And is 100% Right on Every Shot Fired

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

chumbler posted:

Tokyo Tarareba Girls aka A Married Person Lords It Over Single People And is 100% Right on Every Shot Fired

what do you mean i love being single look at all my video games and anime BFs?!

Ending was disappointing since it just stopped and I wondered that's it? and I had to reread the final vol jic I missed the main points.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Write about BL webtoons!!!!

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

DisDisDis posted:

Write about BL webtoons!!!!

if alder won't I will...
here are some recent ones I've been reading; mangago links but some of these are available w/official translations so buy them if you can but this way you can test the waters first at least

Cherry Blossoms After Winter
From living under the same roof to then being classmates?! Ever since his parents passed away, Haebom has been living in Taesung’s house. And now, being a 12th grader, he enters the same class as Taesung, which makes the whole situation way more awkward. Living together 24/7, Taesung and Haebom's relationship is bound to change. Original webtoon: http://www.mrblue.com/section_webtoon/detail.asp?pid=wt_blossom_wz

Really nice art on this one, both guys are very cute :3: There was some translator drama and then they got asked to stop working on it by the author and it's possibly getting an official English release so consider what's available like a preview I guess. I really liked what I read so far and I'm looking forward to switching over to the official one once I can.

Wolf in the House
Werewolves but they're really cute dogs during the day and sexy men at night :3
After ending an on-again, off-again relationship of 10 years, Minsuk decides to foster a Siberian husky named Bexan to mark the start of his new single life. He can't wait to cuddle with his new furry roommate, take him on walks, and play fetch. But Bexan is no ordinary dog...and when night falls, Minsuk is in for a surprise.

I started reading this one on mangago since I wasn't sure I'd like it but have been meaning to switch over to the actual Lezhin release since I actually like it a lot haha. Love the art here too, the artist does a really good job drawing naked guys lol

Because of You
For the age gap fans
Se Woong became middle-aged without any proper confession to his first love. In his dried up life, Yoo Il, who is brightness and youth himself, appears. But, he is the son of his friend… and that friend of his was Se Woong’s first love. Original: http://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/because_of_you

I started reading this one entirely for the art, really like how the artist uses color to set a mood. There's a lot of drama and it was kind of frustrating to read at times, so because of that I only gave it a 3 star rating on mangago (for reference I usually don't recommend things I rated less than 4 stars) but despite the flaws I didn't regret reading it and the ending is iirc the only age gap comic I've seen end up in this particular way - ending spoilers: they break up and Yoo Il gets another boyfriend some time later but learned from his time dating Se Woong and has a healthier relationship; it's kinda rushed though that all happens in like one chapter and there's no real follow up on Se Woong which is a lot of why I knocked my rating down

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/waka_to_banken/ This was nice. Sugary sweet stories with ultra femme guys. Some of the mascs look a little yaoi handsey but I'm a huge sucker for the femmes so I can live with it. Last update was in like 2015 :unsmigghh:

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

DisDisDis posted:

http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/waka_to_banken/ This was nice. Sugary sweet stories with ultra femme guys. Some of the mascs look a little yaoi handsey but I'm a huge sucker for the femmes so I can live with it. Last update was in like 2015 :unsmigghh:

"a little yaoi handsey", you say. Dude has loving Hulk hands in some panels.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

SwissArmyDruid posted:

"a little yaoi handsey", you say. Dude has loving Hulk hands in some panels.

Can you even begin to imagine the yaoi hands DisDisDis has seen?

PYF yaoi hands itt

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
TBH I wasn't really paying attention to the hands there's just a certain facial drawing style... with big weird lips... I associate with them, that I was seeing. Most of the art was great though, so oh well

e: for this reason I haven't seen a lot of yaoi hands, because I know to avoid when I see the weird hosed up faces

DisDisDis fucked around with this message at 12:56 on Dec 6, 2017

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Terper posted:

PYF yaoi hands itt
What's the series with the hilariously stretched out stickpeople

there's occasionally screenshots of it where everyone looks like they're 15 feet tall because they're so absurdly lanky. I think they have hands like aye-aye's too, just super weird and long fingers

don't think it's yaoi or anything but whenever someone refers to hosed up anime anatomy that isn't "this person's breasts are too big" and more "this person's proportions are like they got thrown into a taffy puller" I think of those screenshots

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
the "yaoi hands" meme is one of my pet peeves because it's mostly based on one particular artist who is just poo poo awful despite having drawn for nearly two loving decades because awful proportions are just her brand now I guess.

it's been a while since I sourced any of the other typical panels that get pulled out but iirc most of the stuff that isn't from that one crappy author comes from really early works by artists who got way better or some out-of-context wonky panel in an otherwise perfectly fine manga.

Everything Burrito fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Dec 6, 2017

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
More webtoon:

Sign
Deaf cafe manager x part timer with a fetish for his boss's deep voice (nsfw)

I read the first two (free) chapters of this one this morning and liked it enough to splurge on unlocking the rest, it seems cute and funny :3:

e: mangago link for preview purposes

Everything Burrito fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Dec 6, 2017

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Captain Invictus posted:

What's the series with the hilariously stretched out stickpeople

there's occasionally screenshots of it where everyone looks like they're 15 feet tall because they're so absurdly lanky. I think they have hands like aye-aye's too, just super weird and long fingers

don't think it's yaoi or anything but whenever someone refers to hosed up anime anatomy that isn't "this person's breasts are too big" and more "this person's proportions are like they got thrown into a taffy puller" I think of those screenshots

Any given CLAMP work, but you're probably thinking of xxxHolic.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Paracelsus posted:

Any given CLAMP work, but you're probably thinking of xxxHolic.
yeah, that's exactly the one. gently caress's sake, what made them think this was a good idea

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Well I'd say that guy is indeed having a long day.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Those are lovely shots from the low effort anime, the manga looks better at least

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I got my copy of the limited edition of Kamisama Kiss vol 25 today :toot:

Dire Lemming
Jan 19, 2016
If you don't coddle Nazis flat Earthers then you're literally as bad as them.

It's not uncommon to find a woman with breasts larger than her head in anime, but I don't think I've seen a case quite like this before.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

More webtoon:

Sign

I read the first two (free) chapters of this one this morning and liked it enough to splurge on unlocking the rest, it seems cute and funny :3:

I confess I read this b/c the cafe owner looked like Joker from P5 :kimchi:

NSFW
https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/attheend
At The End of The Road: MC dies and is reborn as someone else who ends up meeting his childhood friend from the past in very different circumstances.

https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/ladyandbutler
The Lady and Her butler: MC has a new roommate/housekeeper and people are adults about their platonic relationships. Also, I hope they never end up together since it would kill the relaxing atmosphere here.

Alder fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Dec 7, 2017

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
New Kaguya

Ishigami :unsmith: :glomp:

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Excellent last page :unsmith:

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lotta onion-chopping ninjas in this room that has suddenly become very dusty.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

And another one, apparently.

That page 10 :unsmith:

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

More webtoon:

Sign

this is some good poo poo

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Yessss :3:

Also

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Waci posted:

Also

How cute

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Waci posted:

Also

Gotta keep up that plausible deniability, Kaguya knows how the game is played.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Kase-san and I wish it was a whole series, but :3: anyway

https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/938842497337438213

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

I have been summoned.

a kitten posted:

:3:

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

a kitten posted:

:toot:

They've gone from a one-off short to an OVA so I choose to believe we're getting an anime in 2019 and a live action film in 2021.

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~

a kitten posted:

Mikl posted:

I have been summoned.

:3:

Hooray!

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
looks like Lezhin did a takedown, there probably won't be any chapters at most of those links I posted the other day

Wolf in the House just updated too and it was a good chapter so I picked a good time to hop over to the official one lol

Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

The only sword wielding rabbit on the internet

Ultra Carp
Ookami Shounen Final chapter is out, the web chapters will be redone with the final volume when it comes out.

That was a wild ride of a manga, at least it wasn't a loving cop out.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I want more about the other boy!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Chillyrabbit posted:

Ookami Shounen Final chapter is out, the web chapters will be redone with the final volume when it comes out.

That was a wild ride of a manga, at least it wasn't a loving cop out.
It was very :3:
The best girl won.

Poil fucked around with this message at 11:39 on Dec 10, 2017