Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Curious why ssgss Vegeta/Goku aren't in their u6/7 tournament clothes but oh well. Even in the show I feel they were under used.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

multijoe posted:

For a dude one level below god-tier, Dyspo really comes off as a cocky scrub

To be fair the only guy who gave him a solid beating was hit and hit's like the third toughest fighter in the whole tourney.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Monaghan posted:

To be fair the only guy who gave him a solid beating was hit and hit's like the third toughest fighter in the whole tourney.

A lot of Frieza fanboys got really mad just now.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

CharlestheHammer posted:

A lot of Vegeta fanboys got really mad just now.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Vegeta fanboys know their place

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

yeah Vegeta is going to kick Jiren’s rear end

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Vegeta got loving bodied in the universe 6 and 7 tourney. my point stands :colbert:

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

jivjov posted:

Dragonball has always been odd about form names. Didn't Super Saiyan 2 not get named "2" until Goku walked Buu through all the SJJ forms?
Yeah. Before that it was just called Super Saiyan Grade V in print materials IIRC.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Dyspo is a guy who has the ability to go super fast against someone who almost murdered a guy who could teleport instantly

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Teleporting is the lazy mans going fast.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Freeza knew Burter, he knows how the handle the fastest in the universe.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Gooday mate, it's me Jake. Me friend here, Burter, is the fastest bleedin fella in the universe! Struth!

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Each squad member of the Ginyu force has a unique advantage: Speed, Strength, Wizardry, and Being Australian. Professor Ginyu, as the leader and trainer, possesses all four traits in equal measure.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Gi yu was not Australian at all that is why Jeice is his second in command.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

He was probably Australian at one point or another. That's the point of body swapping.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Andrast posted:

This

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Hjalmar posted:

He was probably Australian at one point or another. That's the point of body swapping.

according to some v-jump article published when the cooler movie came out ginyus original body belongs to the french guy who is the same species as jeice

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

This has really bugged me, why haven't any of these other angels besides Vados not moved over to other areas yet? What's the point of just sitting in a corner looking at the places where people from your universe were erased from existence from? Why waste time having them all over the place when they can hang out around U7 or U11, the obvious sides that are gonna be the big contenders, and I dunno, actually interact with maybe the winning universe. Or at least get easier seats?

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

Andrast posted:

And he's gonna shatter all his bones hit his foot when he does.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Stairmaster posted:

according to some v-jump article published when the cooler movie came out ginyus original body belongs to the french guy who is the same species as jeice

I think that was "he's the only one who knows what Ginyu's original form was" not "That was Ginyu's original body."

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Kashuno posted:

Dyspo is a guy who has the ability to go super fast against someone who almost murdered a guy who could teleport instantly

To Dsypo's credit, being able to go consistently super fast seems to be a more useful ability than teleportation with otherwise normal movements. It at least looks like Dyspo will be the first fight Frieza's actually had to work at this arc, judging by the promo trailer at least.

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!

Is this a silhouette of Vegeto?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

canoshiz posted:

Look at the wrists, I think it's just goku

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

Kelp Plankton posted:

Look at the wrists, I think it's just goku

The hair though. It looks like Gogeta?

Edit: Wait, I think it's SSJ Rose Goku Black.

Edit edit: Actually wrists are wrong, thing I have to go back to Gogeta.

BizarroAzrael fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Jan 6, 2018

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
no puffy shoulders and no sash means it's not Gogeta.

It's probably Goku.

slev
Apr 6, 2009

BizarroAzrael posted:

The hair though. It looks like Gogeta?

Edit: Wait, I think it's SSJ Rose Goku Black.

Edit edit: Actually wrists are wrong, thing I have to go back to Gogeta.

It is Goku.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

do we know anything about ssjblue goku and vegeta besides they do more damage maybe

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Stairmaster posted:

do we know anything about ssjblue goku and vegeta besides they do more damage maybe

They have blue hair.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Stairmaster posted:

They have a completed different set of moves.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Yeah, I assume Goku -> Blue Goku will be sort of like going from Ryu to Evil Ryu or something in Street Fighter - which is to say that it's a much bigger difference than it looks or initially feels like.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

ImpAtom posted:

They have a completed different set of moves.

well not completely different, but a lot is changed up. Regular Vegeta final flash is his level 3(strongest super), but for blue Vegeta its a level 1 super. Same deal with big bang attack, base vegeta its a lvl 1, blue vegeta its a regular special move.

I don't know if the Blue's are going the Akuma route of more offense/less health, but its interesting hopefully actually earn being different character slots.

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

I feel like an idiot, because it's probably been covered already, but do we know what happens if you switch in, say, SSB Vegeta for normal Vegeta? Or vice versa? Or have the switch happen due to losing one? Does a second Vegeta just jump in, or is there some transformation taking place?

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Kurui Reiten posted:

I feel like an idiot, because it's probably been covered already, but do we know what happens if you switch in, say, SSB Vegeta for normal Vegeta? Or vice versa? Or have the switch happen due to losing one? Does a second Vegeta just jump in, or is there some transformation taking place?

you can only use 1 character. so you can't use both vegetas

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Kild posted:

That's disappointing, I w ant my team of Gokus.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
Last three previews up:

S W O L E

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Kild posted:

I'm pretty sure it was shown somewhere that since they're considered separate characrers you can have both Vegeta and Vegeta Blue on your team, with them tagging in/out as normal.

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011

canoshiz posted:

No (ear)ring

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

CharlestheHammer posted:

Vegeta fanboys know their place

Yeah, 2nd place

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I don't know who makes these, but I hope they don't stop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

:laffo: