Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Slightly Absurd posted:

Herms posted some spoilers on the twitters

Apparently Frieza is gonna try and bargain with u11, saying he'll cooperate with them if they revive him. I can't really see u11 falling for that, since they have Jiren.

He's gonna pull a Frost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Freiza is weaker than Jiren and that's all that matters or is cared about, and he wins fights by being sneaky and murderous and underhanded as hell if power doesn't immediately win

Might even get a form beyond Gold if Vegeta is on the train and Gohan is supposedly going to be, could be a parade of new forms and showdowns before the finale and whatever twist comes

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

CharlestheHammer posted:

Stronger than Gohan and 17 yeah.

Dyspo and Toopo lol no.

I'd agree about Toppo, but I seriously doubt Dyspo will be able to keep up with Golden Frieza.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

pik_d posted:

I'd agree about Toppo, but I seriously doubt Dyspo will be able to keep up with Golden Frieza.

It would be anticlimactic as gently caress if the final fights has one of the three fights be a jobbing.

Then what will Frieza do, stand around acting arrogant?

We have had enough of that.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Dyspo isn't the strongest guy on the field. He's probably the weakest. He's just a smart fighter who keeps taking advantage of his opponents. He didn't beat up Hit by being stronger, he did it by figuring out the trick to his move and exploiting it against him, until HIt adjusted to that.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

frieza can just deathbeam dyspo while hes dragging him around

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Dyspo feels like he is by far the shittiest person around and if that herms thing happens it’s a waste of an interesting character

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I feel like Frieza is probably stronger than Dyspo

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Golden Freezer was shown as strong as SSB Goku which was as strong as Toppo

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
he is exactly as strong as the plot needs him to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Kild posted:

Golden Freezer was shown as strong as SSB Goku which was as strong as Toppo

SSB Goku was weaker than Toppo though. He needed the Kaio-ken to keep up and we never got to see if that was actually enough.

Freeza is, as per official word, the second strongest of Team Universe 7 after Goku (though that's unlikely to be true as of next episode) and probably can beat Dyspo but I doubt he's as strong as Toppo, a God of Destruction candidate who will become a proper GoD in a couple of episodes, thus reaching Beerus-tier, undeniably stronger than Golden Freeza since that's stronger than Kaio-ken x20 Blue Goku.

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
lmao holy poo poo people think Dyspo is stronger than Freeza? WOW.

And I think someone earlier just said that Gohan and 17 are stronger than Freeza? Uh, wut?

Freeza, even in his current form, is stronger than either Gohan and 17, right off the bat. Silly to say otherwise. Maaaaaaybe Gohan can fight him to a standstill if he got really pissed, but again, we're talking fourth form Freeza here, not even Golden. 17 would got bodied pretty quick if Freeza got serious.

As for Dyspo, yeah Dyspo is probably the weakest guy out there right now. His advantage is his speed which allows him to punch above his weight. In terms of sheer raw brute strength I doubt he's as strong as Gohan. Freeza is testing Dyspo, guys. Its obvious.

Freeza's seen freakishly fast dudes before (Burter). Dyspo is probably faster than Burter, and way stronger, but still. And Freeza had no trouble with a guy that could loving instantenously teleport. Get the gently caress out of here with these "Uh oh looks like Freeza's in trouble guys".

This thread gets so dumb sometimes.

Anyway, i maintain that Freeza's going to be one of the last guys left in. I'm telling ya, it's either going to be Freeza, Goku, and Jiren, or Freeza, Vegeta, and Jiren.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

eonwe posted:

he is exactly as strong as the plot needs him to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its lame as balls if you dont try to obsfucate this fact

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

you know whats an unimpeachable anime that respects power levels: hxh

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Blaze Dragon posted:

SSB Goku was weaker than Toppo though. He needed the Kaio-ken to keep up and we never got to see if that was actually enough.

I just wish that the way the fight happened in the manga was what they animated because lol

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Power Levels Are Bullshit

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Blue Star posted:

Anyway, i maintain that Freeza's going to be one of the last guys left in. I'm telling ya, it's either going to be Freeza, Goku, and Jiren, or Freeza, Vegeta, and Jiren.

I think the dragon ball elimination theory is still holding so these are wrong, obviously.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Why is everyone hating on my friend Dyspo.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Hate-Senpai posted:

Why is everyone hating on my friend Dyspo.
They're jealous of his magnificent speed.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

I'm still annoyed that Dypso looks like a bunny version of Beerus for no actual reason.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Manatee Cannon posted:

I just wish that the way the fight happened in the manga was what they animated because lol

The comparison between "I'm not sure if I can beat him, honestly" and "destroys all his forms and kicks him in the nuts" is really funny. I hope there's more of that to come.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Manatee Cannon posted:

I wish the anime had given Goku the Super Android 13 treatment too but that, sadly, will remain in the manga.

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

I'm still annoyed that Dypso looks like a bunny version of Beerus for no actual reason.

It did have a reason!

Said reason was a quick gag of Champa pointing out Dyspo reminds him of Beerus and Vados pointing out Champa and Beerus are twins, but what better reason is there in this series than a gag?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Now that I got the BD with both versions, I can't remember if the extended version of battle of God's had anything besides second act and falling action bloat.

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

Blue Star posted:

Freeza is testing Dyspo, guys. Its obvious.

Frieza testing Dypso.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I wonder what the ring tastes like...

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Freeza
1. can breathe in space
2. gains strength from eating rocks
3. Is obviously way stronger than that guy for the following reason: trained for two weeks by staring at stuffed bears in the HFIL.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Spiritus Nox posted:

I wonder what the ring tastes like...

It tastes like power.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Blue Star posted:

lmao holy poo poo people think Dyspo is stronger than Freeza? WOW.

And I think someone earlier just said that Gohan and 17 are stronger than Freeza? Uh, wut?

Freeza, even in his current form, is stronger than either Gohan and 17, right off the bat. Silly to say otherwise. Maaaaaaybe Gohan can fight him to a standstill if he got really pissed, but again, we're talking fourth form Freeza here, not even Golden. 17 would got bodied pretty quick if Freeza got serious.

As for Dyspo, yeah Dyspo is probably the weakest guy out there right now. His advantage is his speed which allows him to punch above his weight. In terms of sheer raw brute strength I doubt he's as strong as Gohan. Freeza is testing Dyspo, guys. Its obvious.

Freeza's seen freakishly fast dudes before (Burter). Dyspo is probably faster than Burter, and way stronger, but still. And Freeza had no trouble with a guy that could loving instantenously teleport. Get the gently caress out of here with these "Uh oh looks like Freeza's in trouble guys".

This thread gets so dumb sometimes.

lol Frieza fanboys are weird.

Gonna laugh when my incredibly fast bunny boy styles on him.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
It’s just blue star

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

CharlestheHammer posted:

Stronger than Gohan and 17 yeah.

Dyspo and Toopo lol no.

If you don't mind I'll quote this post after next episode (or possibly the episode after that) with a loving LOL or something.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Work Friend Keven posted:

Freeza
1. can breathe in space
3. Is obviously way stronger than that guy for the following reason: trained for two weeks by staring at stuffed bears in the HFIL.

4. OOOHOHOHOHO

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
I want Dypso to win more then I want Jiren to win, and I want Jiren to win REALLY badly.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Alan_Shore posted:

If you don't mind I'll quote this post after next episode (or possibly the episode after that) with a loving LOL or something.

I mean I expect Frieza to win so I don't see the point, but do what you want.

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

i,m going to kill myself on friday #wow #whoa
Fun Shoe
Imagine how dumb it would be if some fighter in dragon ball got stronger while they were dead

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
if Frieza gained anything in HFIL it was mental toughness, something he has been sorely lacking

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Work Friend Keven posted:

Freeza
1. can breathe in space

Shows what you know.

Dypso trained to sprint by putting a stuffed bear on a really fast mechanical arm and then keeping perfect pace with it.

He's spent more time staring at stuffed bears than anyone else alive.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Dysop is weaker than freeza but super has been telling all you idiots pure strength gets dumped on by smart moves and strong gimmicks and Dysop is good at both of those things.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Frieza is a very strong punchman but also he's an arrogant jackass who wasn't taking the speedy rabbit guy seriously and so he got thrown through rocks for 20 seconds after he caught a punch and decided to brag about it rather than actually do anything.

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

I know power levels are bullshit, but it seems like the only rankings we really know are Jiren>Toppo>Dyspo, and Goku, Vegeta>Frieza, Gohan>17 [because 17 isn't as popular]

Gohan could maybe get pushed up if he gets all pissy about Videl and Pan possibly being deleted, or 17 getting eliminated because androids also trigger him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Okay, just to be clear, all y'all are hate watching this show, right? Nobody legitimately likes DBS, right?