Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
delicious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Should've been a Dom so I could've gone with the Domkatsu joke

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

S Gundam Booster Unit Type Plan 303E "Deep (Fried) Striker"

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Kentucky Fried Gundam

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
The sequel should be an HG EW gundam, called the Boneless Buffalo Wing Gundam

Puddin
Apr 9, 2004
Leave it to Brak
Can't we go with the old Burning Gundam?

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Should've been a Dom so I could've gone with the Domkatsu joke

booooo

The Muffinlord
Mar 3, 2007

newbid stupie?
Who would win between Fried Gundam and the Lobster Shell Sazabi?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!
big ups to goons who recommended i get the molotow chrome marker. it came in the mail yesterday and I just tried it on an IBO frame and goddamn is this thing like looking into a mirror :catstare:

i'm seriously ordering ink refills right now; I've tried all kinds of gimmicky markers for gunpla and this is far and away the most impressive I've messed with

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

tenderjerk posted:

big ups to goons who recommended i get the molotow chrome marker. it came in the mail yesterday and I just tried it on an IBO frame and goddamn is this thing like looking into a mirror :catstare:

i'm seriously ordering ink refills right now; I've tried all kinds of gimmicky markers for gunpla and this is far and away the most impressive I've messed with

Yeah, they've been around for a while but changed this formula recently and the new stuff is PFM.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

A little late, but B-b-b-b-backlog! Not pictured are the kits I picked up at Gundam Base during my pilgrimage which are in another closet for no reason.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Blackchamber posted:

A little late, but B-b-b-b-backlog! Not pictured are the kits I picked up at Gundam Base during my pilgrimage which are in another closet for no reason.

7/10 backlog, not filling up the entirety of a walk in closet loses you some points, sorry.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Just got a Psycho Zaku, so now my backlog fits perfectly in my above the closet cubby:

e: Oh man that quality sucks.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021
WHY do you have three MG Sazabis?!?! :psyduck:

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

TaurusOxford posted:

WHY do you have three MG Sazabis?!?! :psyduck:

Sazabi, Miss Sazabi, and White Sazabi, Duh.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Dog ate the chest and head of my first kit so I had to buy a second, and the other one is the expo clear version.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Yawgmoft posted:

Just got a Psycho Zaku, so now my backlog fits perfectly in my above the closet cubby:

e: Oh man that quality sucks.

It's beautiful...

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Got my RE/100 Dijeh in the mail so that's another one for the backlog although I might actually try working on it some.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!
are the other re 1/100's as detailed with the panels as the bawoo is? as an ms it's...meh but the panel lines...:jackbud:

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

I have used 41 of 300 characters allowed.
Finished snap building this Zaku I. Next up is cleaning and painting. The flexibility is pretty good but once all the armor is in it’s not as great as it seems during the building.

https://twitter.com/nullofundefined/status/950948639299420160

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
where are the face hoses

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

Fauxtool posted:

where are the face hoses

That’s a Zaku >= II thing. Zaku I doesn’t have them.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

worthless. posted:

Finished snap building this Zaku I. Next up is cleaning and painting. The flexibility is pretty good but once all the armor is in it’s not as great as it seems during the building.

https://twitter.com/nullofundefined/status/950948639299420160

The arms and torso on the Origin Zakus are second to none, but there is only so much you can do with the legs. The RG still has it beat there.

Puddin
Apr 9, 2004
Leave it to Brak

tenderjerk posted:

are the other re 1/100's as detailed with the panels as the bawoo is? as an ms it's...meh but the panel lines...:jackbud:

Just had a quick look over my McGillis Schwalbe Graze and it has a nice detailing in the panels.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

Puddin posted:

Just had a quick look over my McGillis Schwalbe Graze and it has a nice detailing in the panels.

I've wanted a 1/100 graze for awhile, took the plunge and ordered one, since bandai doesn't look to ever be making a 1/100 graze ritter, and the other 2 seem too plain, thx

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

tenderjerk posted:

I've wanted a 1/100 graze for awhile, took the plunge and ordered one, since bandai doesn't look to ever be making a 1/100 graze ritter, and the other 2 seem too plain, thx

Akihiro's Graze Custom is pretty neat, I thought. Slightly fewer thrusters, but it makes up for it with tons of gear. It's got the parts to build as a Ground Graze or the Graze Kai.

chiasaur11 fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Jan 10, 2018

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
I'm surprised Bandai hasn't pooped out an MG Graze considering there's a million variants out there to milk. This frustrates me because I would buy all of them.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
I can't believe they still haven't made a single MG from IBO

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

I think in the minds of Bandai they already did with the Full Mechanics kits.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Marx Headroom posted:

I'm surprised Bandai hasn't pooped out an MG Graze considering there's a million variants out there to milk. This frustrates me because I would buy all of them.

They haven't done any IBO MGs yet. Presumably, part of the reason is because most of the standard MG marketing points (1/100, more detailed than HG, full inner frame) are covered by the Full Mechanics kits. If those are selling well (which they seem to be), then there's no need to edge into your own market.

Figure a Graze MG, if made at all, is coming after we get a MG Barbatos.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
If they made an MG Graze they would go cmpletely insane and start selling equipment packs instead of new suits. It would be like buying those elf on the shelf outfits so you could make any graze or reginlaze custom you wanted.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
I'm not seeing the issue

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

mikeycp posted:

I'm not seeing the issue

They would all be P-Bandai. :v:

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I didn't say it was an issue. It would be an act of extreme genius rivalling the backpack packs for the SEED Gunpla.

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

I will dress up my graze in cute new hats and walk him around in a stroller.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

mikeycp posted:

I'm not seeing the issue

No Geirail or Valkyrie customization parts.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

"Okay, I've got 20$, it's time to buy a new gunpla kit, let's see what amazon has... ooh, what's this..."

It's not gundam but it's adorable and the actual gundams I was looking at are going to have to wait, haha.

Luminaflare
Sep 23, 2010

No one man
should have all that
POWER BEYOND MEASURE

The LBX kits are pretty nice. A bit on the simpler side but fun little builds

Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

You could get JoustTank:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Big Bad Beetleborg posted:

You could get JoustTank:

Ehh, not quite cute enough. Depending on what I like best when I next have 20$ or so, I'm leaning towards these two LBX kits or getting all of the 1/100 90s F91 gunpla kits, starting with this fella!

I want the F91 kits mostly because this line-up (sans the tiny one) looks so good and they seem like good kits for older builds.

Or I'll just be patient and wait until I have 40$ or so and get the Transient Glacier, aka one of the prettiest dang Gundams I've ever seen.