Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Episode was good since we got lots of Freeza. Kind of lame that Freeza and Gohan had to team up, though. I think Freeza could have beaten Dyspo without Gohan but needed to conserve his stamina, but i cant prove that and i'm sure people will be like "Oh really?" But i think that was kind of a weak way for Gohan to go out, in my opinion.

Next episode looks cool, though. Toppo looks scary as a God of Destruction. I maintain that Freeza has a hidden GoD power-up too, or something like it, since he was exposed to hakai energy and survived it. So I think what might happen is: Toppo's going to go GoD and 17 will be knocked off, and Freeza will be forced to reveal his power-up, if he has one. Goku and Vegeta won't be able to help him against Toppo and i doubt the writers are going to have Freeza be knocked off by Toppo, so the only way i can think of Freeza surviving is if he has a power-up too. It would make sense: Goku's gotten Ultra Instinct and Vegeta's gotten whatever-the-gently caress-he-has-now, and I'm still assuming that Freeza will survive to the end so it makes sense for him to have one too. But of course I could be wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

i mean i tend to kind of think of DBZ as a thing for kids so vore poo poo creeping into it does kinda gently caress with me

i'm not like, Super Mad about it or anything, but i'm kinda going :yikes: at it

e: like, to give context, i felt perfectly comfortable taking my mentally disabled little brother to see Resurrection F and buying him the first movie pack and the Budokai HD collection for various birthdays/Xmas (he loved all of the above). i'd be slightly leery about getting him FighterZ if he had a next-gen console now that i see that.

I honestly did not know vore was a thing for a long time. (Like I heard the word at one point recently then later on learned it was a fetish for open mouths. To which I say seriously thats it.) And I still can't see anything sexy or strange about her eating the food. She makes a cut look before chowing down. But other then that its the same as Fat Buu.

Like I can't go yikes at it cause I don't see it as creepy or sexy at all. It's just someone eating food in a dramatic way.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Jan 21, 2018

Kithkar
Apr 23, 2011

I'm gonna RENOVATE your ass!

lezard_valeth posted:

Losing your shirt is a x10000000 multiplier to your powerlevel in DB

None of the GoDs have shirts, checks out.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Blue Star posted:

Episode was good since we got lots of Freeza. Kind of lame that Freeza and Gohan had to team up, though. I think Freeza could have beaten Dyspo without Gohan but needed to conserve his stamina, but i cant prove that and i'm sure people will be like "Oh really?" But i think that was kind of a weak way for Gohan to go out, in my opinion.

I'unno if that's a gimmick or not but your Freeza thing is kinda creepy, my man.

Anyway, it's both kinda surprising and not really at all that Gohan got got right now. I was kinda holding out for a moment, but him doing a Tien seems par for the course. We're kinda heading towards a 2x1 situation against Jiren as the clocks winds down, unless Toppo does some hard work next week.

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
Yeah, 21 eating snacks is pretty blatantly sexualized.

Simple solution is make Kid Buu and Fat Buu also get o faces and sexy poses when they eat.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Majin 21 is sexualized in how she does everything yes

That in itself could be a problem but no that doesn't mean every loving thing is pandering to a fetish

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

TheKingofSprings posted:

Majin 21 is sexualized in how she does everything yes

That in itself could be a problem but no that doesn't mean every loving thing is pandering to a fetish

Okay?

Do you feel better now.

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

TheKingofSprings posted:

Not intentionally, no.

The vore crowd will still eat it up.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
You guys are weird, it's a cute girl eating a sweet like a cute girl would, except it's actually a person, much like Buu is the average goon eating a sweet like the average goon would.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

lol

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Now i'm just disappointed Frieza didn't somehow sneak the kill shot on Kefla so that he could have eliminated every saiyan so far.

Don't know if the evolution of Dyspo to an elite fighter Frieza cannot beat alone really works though. I don't think he was built so far to be that big a deal. Gohan being the person Frieza seems to respect the most is hilarious though.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

Nice

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Goddamn Toppo looking like a Fist of the North Star character in the NEP

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

Not intentionally, no.

What is the matter with you.

Velisarius
Nov 1, 2009
I enjoyed this line of dialogue: 'Please enjoy a battle that is too fast to see.' It was extremely Japanese.
I'm somewhat perplexed by what's going on with Frieza though, I was under the impression he had saved a lot of energy so he shouldn't have struggled as he did.
I suppose we'll see what the remaining few episodes hold.

Kithkar
Apr 23, 2011

I'm gonna RENOVATE your ass!
Toppo gonna perma kill Frieza and get DQed for Justice, calling it now.

Goku gonna waste the Super Dragon Balls on Rezing Frieza instead of the multiverse.

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Dias posted:

I'unno if that's a gimmick or not but your Freeza thing is kinda creepy, my man.

Anyway, it's both kinda surprising and not really at all that Gohan got got right now. I was kinda holding out for a moment, but him doing a Tien seems par for the course. We're kinda heading towards a 2x1 situation against Jiren as the clocks winds down, unless Toppo does some hard work next week.

Not sure what you mean by "Freeza thing" but whatever.

Dyspo's aura when he powered-up looks similar to a God of Destruction's, now that I think about it. He's not a GoD himself but he's obviously the number 3 guy of Universe 11, so it would make sense if he was a candidate for being a GoD. So i guess it's understandable that he would give Golden Freeza trouble, though i'm still not convinced that Freeza couldnt beat him alone if he absolutely had to.

Its interesting that they've kept No. 17 in the fight for so long. I wonder what they've got planned?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Velisarius posted:

I enjoyed this line of dialogue: 'Please enjoy a battle that is too fast to see.' It was extremely Japanese.

The Grand Father Iwata says "please understand".

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016
Grande Padre is a very lovely Padre :mad:

Christmas just went by and he didn't get his kids the new GodPad

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Velisarius posted:

I'm somewhat perplexed by what's going on with Frieza though, I was under the impression he had saved a lot of energy so he shouldn't have struggled as he did.
I suppose we'll see what the remaining few episodes hold.

Saving energy doesn't make you stronger.

Can't become stronger than he is.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I'm like 90% sure Frieza 'ran out of energy' on purpose considering how things turned out.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
There's a perfectly logical reason to zoom in so much on 21's mouth. It's so you can check on the state of the baby.

https://imgur.com/vQ4cola

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Frieza doesn't Actually plan things just happen and he pretends it was what he wanted.

That is where Cell got it from during the final flash.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

Not intentionally, no.

Sooooooo what. Who cares about some groups strange fetish.

This is the stupidest thing. The "open mouths are inappropriate and skeevy" stuff is dumb.

Truly all of these images are the most debauched and perverted on the forum.

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Elfface posted:

There's a perfectly logical reason to zoom in so much on 21's mouth. It's so you can check on the state of the baby.

https://imgur.com/vQ4cola

Kojima needs an intervention.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

MonsterEnvy posted:

This is the stupidest thing. The "open mouths are inappropriate and skeevy" stuff is dumb.

What the gently caress do these images have to do with anything, they are just random picks of open mouths.

You are being very weird about this.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Though a goon being unable to understand context is nothing new.

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.
Yeah man he's being the weird one.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

i mean i tend to kind of think of DBZ as a thing for kids so vore poo poo creeping into it does kinda gently caress with me

i'm not like, Super Mad about it or anything, but i'm kinda going :yikes: at it

e: like, to give context, i felt perfectly comfortable taking my mentally disabled little brother to see Resurrection F and buying him the first movie pack and the Budokai HD collection for various birthdays/Xmas (he loved all of the above). i'd be slightly leery about getting him FighterZ if he had a next-gen console now that i see that.

This is utterly ridiculous.

You're saying that your little brother would see what is, to people not loving mired in weird internet bullshit, "girl eats a donut' and would be mentally corrupted when talking about Dragonball of all franchises which has had more overtly obvious sexual jokes in the franchise in general.

Get off the goddamn internet if "a close up of someone eating cake" is somehow an obscene perversion nobody should be exposed to and not, at worst, something an extremely small segment of people will find sexy. Even if it's intended that way it's still tamer than, for example, most of the costumes in Street Fighter V. You are more likely to finds something more overtly perverted in a freaking Nintendo game.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

CharlestheHammer posted:

What the gently caress do these images have to do with anything, they are just random picks of open mouths.

Thats pretty much exactly what we got of 21. Yet somehow according to several people it's fetishy and creepy. When its the exact same thing as those random pictures.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

MonsterEnvy posted:

Thats pretty much exactly what we got of 21. Yet somehow it's fetishy and creepy. When its the exact same thing as those random pictures.

What

How are they the same. They are pictures for one thing.

khwarezm posted:

Yeah man he's being the weird one.

Yeah I guess fanboys will be weird over so eone pointing out mild fan service

CharlestheHammer fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Jan 21, 2018

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

MonsterEnvy posted:

If you had a folder of pictures like this then yeah it would be kinda suspect.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

mycot posted:

If you had a folder of pictures like this then yeah it would be kinda suspect.

Well I did not I just grabbed a bunch of pictures of a shocked anime faces on the internet. (Somehow Buu and Toriko eating also came up.)

CharlestheHammer posted:

What

How are they the same. They are pictures for one thing.

And Android 21 was just an moving picture of her about eat something.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the third pic is also vore

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

MonsterEnvy posted:

Thats pretty much exactly what we got of 21. Yet somehow according to several people it's fetishy and creepy. When its the exact same thing as those random pictures.

Toriko eating is always fetishy, though.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
Let's talk about those Youtube channels that are nothing but 3D models of female anime characters getting absorbed by Imperfect Cell.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
hi i just want to come in and say i am happy that Super has treated Gohan with all the respect he deserves

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Yeah U7 might actually win now that Gohan isn't holding them back.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Pureauthor posted:

hi i just want to come in and say i am happy that Super has treated Gohan with all the respect he deserves

He got a cool ending yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

Some people get really mad when people accuse their favorite anime of having some slightly fetishy content I guess. :shrug: