Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Episode 127: Entrusting Hope to the Final Barrier! Sounds to me like 17 is going to get even more screen time which absolutely owns. Gonna be so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
If he's in longer than Vegeta that would be...pretty cool actually.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
they've played up the whole goku and vegeta are unbeatable if they just fight together thing so much I don't think there is a chance it won't end up with Goku & Vegeta vs Jiren in the end

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I hope the final two for U7 are 17 and Freeza.

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

Rhonne posted:

I hope the final two for U7 are 17 and Freeza.

vs Toppo

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

eonwe posted:

they've played up the whole goku and vegeta are unbeatable if they just fight together thing so much I don't think there is a chance it won't end up with Goku & Vegeta vs Jiren in the end

It looks like Vegeta Vs Toppo happens in 126, "Vegeta's Life Risking Blow!" so there is a possibility the Vegeta goes out earlier than 17?!

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

This is pretty interesting because I'm not sure how it'll shake out. Frieza showing he can take destruction energy back when he was introduced is surely going to come into play against GoD Toppo, right?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Josuke Higashikata posted:

This is pretty interesting because I'm not sure how it'll shake out. Frieza showing he can take destruction energy back when he was introduced is surely going to come into play against GoD Toppo, right?

ya

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
oh btw im going to this

https://www.kamehacon.com/

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

eonwe posted:

oh btw im going to this

That's a good name but I would have preferred it to be Kame Con.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

mycot posted:

That's a good name but I would have preferred it to be Kame Con.

Then it would be about Turtles.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Ka me ha me con

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

Ka me ha me con

that was my first thought and I can't believe they missed it. it's so obvious

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Fun idea: destroying your opponent with their own deflected attack has already been ruled a legal move

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Ganondorf volleyball

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

Frieza becomes U7s new GoD!!

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

Evil Eagle posted:

Ka me ha me con

Con-mehameha

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

eonwe posted:

oh btw im going to this

Are you going for the deal where you get to have a cocktail with the voice actress of Bulma?

I'd go, but 40 bux is a little more than i'd really care to spend on a silly event

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

SpazmasterX posted:

Con-mehameha

Kami-com

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Slightly Absurd posted:

Are you going for the deal where you get to have a cocktail with the voice actress of Bulma?

I'd go, but 40 bux is a little more than i'd really care to spend on a silly event

nah i did buy the 3 day pass tho

I'm just trying to get out and meet people, so this is perfect

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
That con sounds like a cool thing to go to, and I haven't been to Texas yet. I might do it.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
If Goku shoots a smaller, you could say compact Kamehameha, is it a Kamehamerar? Thank you for your attention.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

eonwe posted:

oh btw im going to this

I'm considering driving to irvine for goku.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Wait it's not in irvine it's in irving so gently caress that.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Can't be Irvine, that's too white for DBZ.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
That could be fun, and it's right down the road. Maybe I'll go.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Shinjobi posted:

That could be fun, and it's right down the road. Maybe I'll go.

hmu if u do

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Dias posted:

If Goku shoots a smaller, you could say compact Kamehameha, is it a Kamehamerar? Thank you for your attention.

Does he say Kamehameha before doing it, or no?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Saagonsa posted:

Does he say Kamehameha before doing it, or no?

He says it but he envelops it in a smaller beam afterwards, for easier transit.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
he's shot kamehameha out of his feet before, so it's fine

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Tony Hawk's pro Kamehameha is the best one though.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

After 30 days, a lawyer tells Goku he can't use the Kamehamerar but he keeps doing it anyways without punishment.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Gatts posted:

Vegito is an awesome moment and I’m kind of glad he’s used super sparingly as a contrast to Gotenks who are entertaining in their own way. Hell Goten and kid Trunks don’t register to me, I always just assume SSJ3 Gotenks. I do hope to see Gogeta or Vegito once more after hiatus some time down road.

Bro it ain't a hiatus, the series is ending, no more story to tell.

I guess look forward to FighterZ? :shrug:

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Firstborn posted:

he's shot kamehameha out of his feet before, so it's fine
How the gently caress did I forget that was a thing?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Parrotine posted:

Bro it ain't a hiatus, the series is ending, no more story to tell.

I guess look forward to FighterZ? :shrug:

They literally have said multiple times that it isn't the end of Dragon Ball and there's already another movie announced.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

No I'm sure that it's finally the end and everyone involved is totally ready to close the book on this thing that is printing them money, that happens all the time

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

like can we just see Goku step down and allow the kid generation their own Super GT where they can find the 20 forms beyond God

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

toriyama considered that in z and decided nah, it's goku all the way down

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i do think it's more than a hiatus, but i don't think they're exactly lying when they say this isn't the end of DB

like, keep in mind that most of the Japanese VAs are loving ancient. King Kai's VA is already audibly in the process of loving dying, and while Masako Nozawa has said she's game to play the Son family as long as they'll let her, she's loving 81. a very large chunk of the cast could, honest to God, keel over any day now, and at the bare minimum they're going to need to figure out recasting the characters without making anyone incredibly angry. that's also assuming Toriyama sticks around, because dude is not exactly young himself.

I think they're putting new DB on hold, not because they're done with the story (by any means), but because they could genuinely run into some serious, bad issues if they keep it going without figuring out how to handle these situations first. if Goku's voice passed away during the middle of DBS production and they didn't have a replacement on standby ready to go, that would be extremely loving bad. if I'm right, the new movie will either be a last hurrah for the endangered members of the old voice cast or a dry run for the replacements, and we'll see a new series with the latter on those roles not too long after.

WeedlordGoku69 fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Jan 25, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Sean schmmel will now do the japanese goku as well.