Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
I like the cartoony style of the background-ish shots

Though it does seem like a few panels were a bit more lazily drawn than normal. But that's okay, take a break for a panel or two, Horikoshi. Don't kill yourself :ohdear:

Also Jirou's ear jacks doing the 'hands clutched in front of you' I'll-do-my-best post was :3:

E: Also I've been looking for this but haven't seen it until now - Jirou's heartbeat monitor on her hair changed in that first image. Little details like that make me happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

E: Also I've been looking for this but haven't seen it until now - Jirou's heartbeat monitor on her hair changed in that first image. Little details like that make me happy.

Haha, oh man, is that her heart skipping a beat? That's cute as hell.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Also Jirou's ear jacks doing the 'hands clutched in front of you' I'll-do-my-best post was :3:

Haha nice catch on a cool detail.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I like the cartoony style of the background-ish shots

Mina is loving adorable well bye

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Is there a panel where Mineta ISN'T leering at some girl?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Radish posted:

Is there a panel where Mineta ISN'T leering at some girl?

There's that one panel where he's miserably vacuuming Mt. Lady's apartment while she lays on her couch eating chips and watching TV.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Panels without mineta.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
I want to see Destro

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
Bakugou's music class was actually just for general theory and composition, he's never touched a drum kit in his life before today

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Please, please tell me this ends in a band/dance battle between Gentle and class A.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Breakdancing mina is the hero we really need.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
gentle is clearly bakugou's destined eternal nemesis

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
I nearly missed it before, but I love how Gentle's villainous plan is to "invade the school" during the culture festival. He doesn't want to attack or destroy or anything.

He wants to enter the school grounds on a day when it is open to the public.

Gentle is the best. :allears:

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
It won't be open to the public, they went over that in the past couple chapters.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

Sindai posted:

Please, please tell me this ends in a band/dance battle between Gentle and class A.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYrKYETorM8

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
Jirou is best girl!

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Dragonatrix posted:

I nearly missed it before, but I love how Gentle's villainous plan is to "invade the school" during the culture festival. He doesn't want to attack or destroy or anything.

He wants to enter the school grounds on a day when it is open to the public.

Gentle is the best. :allears:

But interestingly he still represents a great threat to UA. Given the issues the school has had, if a villain were to post a video of a UA infiltration it would be devastating to the already embattled administration.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
Bakugou is a really good character and I love how much growth he shows off without it really changing his personality.

Also I love how his friends know how to play on that personality. Sero getting him to drum was loving fantastic.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Kanos posted:

Bakugou is a really good character and I love how much growth he shows off without it really changing his personality.

Also I love how his friends know how to play on that personality. Sero getting him to drum was loving fantastic.

Friends is a strong word, it's more like the people he tolerates most

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

kidcoelacanth posted:

Kirishima is his best tolerance!

Sub Harrison
May 2, 2013

I like these villains a lot. A rogue YouTube star trying to sabotage a school festival is refreshing after last arc's Yakuza boss slashing up his niece and Deku's senpai getting quirk-crippled for life. Not to mention his joke-loving supervisor impaled to death by rock spikes. And the guy having his arms chopped off before being burned alive.

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug

me

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
La Brava is drawn like she belongs in a different manga. I wonder if it's related to her quirk.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

RatHat posted:

La Brava is drawn like she belongs in a different manga. I wonder if it's related to her quirk.

She looks like she's related to Mineta. Or maybe she'll be his love interest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esFO34xs22Q

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Rhonne posted:

She looks like she's related to Mineta. Or maybe she'll be his love interest.

I know she's a villain but that's pretty harsh don't you think

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Sub Harrison posted:

I like these villains a lot. A rogue YouTube star trying to sabotage a school festival is refreshing after last arc's Yakuza boss slashing up his niece and Deku's senpai getting quirk-crippled for life. Not to mention his joke-loving supervisor impaled to death by rock spikes. And the guy having his arms chopped off before being burned alive.

Chisaki was not burned alive.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I bet he wishes he was though.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

hey it's me

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

kidcoelacanth posted:

Bakugou, in his furiously angry heart, loves his slowly developing crew. He'd never admit it but stuff like him taking time out of his day to tutor Kirishima(while yelling expletives at him) means he cares!

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
It'll be sad when Horikoshi kills him in the 3rd act

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

Countblanc posted:

I want to see Destro

I assume he was a Magneto/Kyousuke Hyoubu type character from back when people with Quirks were still a minority. He's probably dead by now.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I'm going to assume "Destro" is not what the official English translation is going to go with

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Countblanc posted:

I want to see Destro

yeah, both of the villains presented alongside all for one made me curious

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Fabricated posted:

I now wonder if the cuts to their videos are actually related to their powers or if Gentle really finds violence that gauche.

Maybe La Brava just refuses to include any footage that doesn't have Gentle in it. I'm assuming she's the editor at least.

RatHat posted:

Someone earlier said they seem like a Zatch Bell pair and they really, really do.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Nuebot posted:

Someone earlier said they seem like a Zatch Bell pair and they really, really do.

can't believe I didn't notice before holy poo poo

middle aged professor riddle

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Blockhouse posted:

I'm going to assume "Destro" is not what the official English translation is going to go with

GI Joe crossover confirmed

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Nuebot posted:

Maybe La Brava just refuses to include any footage that doesn't have Gentle in it. I'm assuming she's the editor at least.

Pretty sure there's no editing. It sees very, very likely that one of the two has some kind of teleporting/warping Quirk. One minute they're inside, then bam they're on a roof. I think the "jump cuts" are just them warping from one place to the next.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Bakugo and Jiro should date (imo) (but it's also a fact)

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Bakugo and Jiro should date (imo) (but it's also a fact)
This is not a conversation you want to start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Incorrect.