Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

As an HVAC tech, I just assume that any enclosure outside is full of wasps at any given time.

About 80% of the time I'm not wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

What are they infested with the other 20% of the time?

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

duz posted:

What are they infested with the other 20% of the time?

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

:suicide:

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Look at that proud mommy and her babies :kimchi:

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
And they're very helpfully not even covering the IR diodes so the meter can be read without disturbing them.

YamiNoSenshi
Jan 19, 2010
I'm suddenly rethinking my stance on personal use flamethrowers. How does everyone feel about mandatory issue to every person?

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

BattleMaster posted:

Look at that proud mommy and her babies :kimchi:

:kimchi:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

YamiNoSenshi posted:

I'm suddenly rethinking my stance on personal use flamethrowers. How does everyone feel about mandatory issue to every person?

Yeah, I'd probably grab a gun and shoot that poo poo a bunch of times then burn.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Look, you wanted a solution to the bee situation, here we are.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
I know an old lady who swallowed a fly.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
my condolences on her imminent demise

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Gotta be Australia.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

PainterofCrap posted:

Gotta be Australia.
240V, 50Hz, AS logo, checks out! :australia:

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

PainterofCrap posted:

Gotta be Australia.

Yeah, that's a huntsman. Big harmless spiderkittens!

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

couldcareless
Feb 8, 2009

Spheal used Swagger!

Huh, just had deja vu

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Doesn't look like anything to me.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

Doesn't look like anything to me.

When in doubt, it's loss.jpeg. Or it's the bricks behind the window that are on the inside of the building.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

value-brand cereal posted:

When in doubt, it's loss.jpeg. Or it's the bricks behind the window that are on the inside of the building.

This puzzle wasn't meant for you.

crazypeltast52
May 5, 2010

The window is bricked up on the inside. Something changed.

TheLastManStanding
Jan 14, 2008
Mash Buttons!
not like this. not like this. :ohdear:

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

reddit source: https://www.reddit.com/r/DiWHY/comments/8tele8/rental_i_found_on_craigslist_featuring_a_balcony/

more pics: https://imgur.com/a/njKewAE

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

When someone has a baby on the way and asks, "Where would my cats want me to stick them?"

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ
Is that balcony accessible from anywhere?

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

GotLag posted:

Is that balcony accessible from anywhere?

Yes but you have to open the doors in the next picture in the correct sequence

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

I remember playing that balcony in Quake II.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Yeah, I was about to say the pics scream "this engine uses BSP." It actually makes me a little nostalgic.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

crazypeltast52 posted:

The window is bricked up on the inside. Something changed.
I thought that cat looked familiar.

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Is this in the UK?

I was once told by a Londoner that the reason why many older buildings had bricked-up windows or elevated doors missing staircases was because of the occasional imposition of taxes on landholders that were based on the number of usable windows or doors in each building.

On the one hand, I’m sure that sort of unintended consequence to a law wouldn’t be limited to the UK if similar taxes were levied elsewhere. On the other hand, I’ve never heard mention of this “portal tax” from any other source.

Ninja edit: for the love of God, Montressor, I left my pants outside with you! There’s a window here!

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Nonvalueadded User posted:

Is this in the UK?

I was once told by a Londoner that the reason why many older buildings had bricked-up windows or elevated doors missing staircases was because of the occasional imposition of taxes on landholders that were based on the number of usable windows or doors in each building.

On the one hand, I’m sure that sort of unintended consequence to a law wouldn’t be limited to the UK if similar taxes were levied elsewhere. On the other hand, I’ve never heard mention of this “portal tax” from any other source.

Ninja edit: for the love of God, Montressor, I left my pants outside with you! There’s a window here!

It was a thing: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Window_tax - there's been a load of weird taxes, historically, whenever a King fancies a bit of extra cash. It was repealed in the mid-19th century, though,.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

This is also the reason why the Ace of spades in a pack of cards is so ornate - it was a way of showing that the card tax had been paid.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jaguars! posted:

This is also the reason why the Ace of spades in a pack of cards is so ornate - it was a way of showing that the card tax had been paid.

I've got a few Oldey-Timey decks and they have a tax stamp on the carton as in cigarette packets. Welp that's my tax stamp story thank you for reading and you all have a really nice Tuesday god bless!

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Nonvalueadded User posted:

Is this in the UK?

It's in Richmond, Virginia. I've seen windows get bricked/boarded up from the outside but never from the inside like that.

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

She was rubbing her ass all over my hands. They don't just do that for everyone.
Grimey Drawer

Jerry Cotton posted:

I've got a few Oldey-Timey decks and they have a tax stamp on the carton as in cigarette packets. Welp that's my tax stamp story thank you for reading and you all have a really nice Tuesday god bless!

Alabama was still a applying these tax stamps to decks of cards until April 2015. https://revenue.alabama.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Playingcardssuspension.pdf

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

PainterofCrap posted:

Gotta be Australia.

Energex is a queensland company

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

It's like someone took a Picasso painting and used it as blueprints. Nothing's quite square.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

That's fine, just press the other bracket key until the ceiling is flat again.

kid sinister
Nov 16, 2002

I'm the crooked steel post in the back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
This is one of those things where you cross your eyes and see a sailboat and/or the hell dimension, right?