Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

It's my hope that NSM continues to dunk on Iron Fist this entire arc. His next move should be to refuse to unmask, and actually go through with the refusal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Johnny Walker posted:

"Oh no! If I take off my mask he might start to suspect Peter Parker is Spider-Man!"

You're telling me Peter Parker - Is Spider-Man!?

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

howe_sam posted:

I mean he has in like three of the previous four storylines

Hell in the antman arc didn't they even rent a vehicle under their real names to get to the villain's house?

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Synthbuttrange posted:

what the fucks happening

NSM isnt the dunkee, he's the dunker?!

I mean, on a technicality he sort of beat a bunch of supervillains. Mainly by talking them into not hitting him in the head anymore. All Danny has managed to do so far is to get someone stabbed and punch a guy in the hand when he said he was going to punch his hand.

I know, it is hard to believe it, but we finally found someone worse at being a hero than Spider-Man . The sort of guy who grows a very recognizable beard, poses for the WSJ, then shows off said beard when he goes out to fight people illegally. And to top it off removes his mask when people too stupid or poor can't tell who he is anyway.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he decided to reveal his identity out of nowhere after nsm stopped caring. this is his response to being asked to team up. it would only make sense if nif was the one who asked!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

ConfusedUs posted:

It's my hope that NSM continues to dunk on Iron Fist this entire arc. His next move should be to refuse to unmask, and actually go through with the refusal.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Pete dunking on Danny would be better if Pete didn't give his up every 15 minutes.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Endless Mike posted:

Pete dunking on Danny would be better if Pete didn't give his up every 15 minutes.

Somehow to me that actually makes it better!

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Poor Newspaper Danny, his training must have been really rough to have suffered so many blows to the head.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Accordion Man posted:

Poor Newspaper Danny, his training must have been really rough to have suffered so many blows to the head.

And yet, still not the Worst Iron Fist Ever.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
I was trying to remember who NSM Danny Rand reminded me of

or a blonde, tiara-less Herc

ecavalli
Nov 18, 2012

In which I can't read.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Oh my god spidey.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
We've switched Peter Parker out for some random absolute rear end in a top hat off the street. Let's see if anyone notices.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Spider man! With the proportional dickishness of a spider!

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I think he's just saying he's gonna talk about iron fist, not blow his secret identity, but lmao anyway

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

iron fist is going to try to murder peter parker, and in doing so will learn he is spider-man

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
Jesus Christ, Iron Fist doesn't have webslinging or anything. He just jumped off the rooftop out of sheer mortification.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

What if he lands on his fist?

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
I was gonna say you're not a reporter you just take pictures but I forgot he had been made a deputy reporter for this arc.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

He'll make drawings! Drawings of Iron Fist!

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

"Spider-Man, there's a murderer on the loose."
"'scuse me, Spidey gosta get paid."

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Synthbuttrange posted:

What if he lands on his fist?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
He very obviously saw a gronkk in need of a hug.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Synthbuttrange posted:

Oh my god spidey.

Can someone replace Spidey's dismissive gesture with just a hand flipping the bird?

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Remember waaaay back at the end of the last arc wherein JJJ was the bad guy for wanting to put poo poo in the paper and endanger someones identity?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

Jesus Christ, Iron Fist doesn't have webslinging or anything. He just jumped off the rooftop out of sheer mortification.

Yeah I was gonna say. He can't fly or do acrobatic Daredevil poo poo. He's gonna die.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

I'm going to assume the plan is "use IF as flypaper to draw the Claw out" with some justification of protecting people like Woo who would be targeted instead. Bonus points if it's "we planned this all out between Thursday and Friday, he's in on it."

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

uPen posted:

I was gonna say you're not a reporter you just take pictures but I forgot he had been made a deputy reporter for this arc.

He hasn't even taken a picture of Iron Fist.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Lurdiak posted:

Yeah I was gonna say. He can't fly or do acrobatic Daredevil poo poo. He's gonna die.

He's mortified that he was tricked into unmasking, and so does the only honourable thing.

Savidudeosoo
Feb 12, 2016

Pelican, a Bag Man

Samovar posted:

He's mortified that he was tricked into unmasking, and so does the only honourable thing.

Tricked is a strong word.

Sailor Goon
Feb 21, 2012

Synthbuttrange posted:

Oh my god spidey.

I love this dumb comic :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Iron Fist (falling): Right, time to activate my trusty webshoote.... poo poo.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Maybe he thinks if he punches the ground just as he's about to hit it, it'll cancel his momentum. It's magic, so it'll probably work, honestly.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
He's using the Just Cause version of momentum, where if you pull yourself down to the ground from the top of a building, you'll be fine!

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
He doesn't obey the Western laws of gravity. :colbert:

ZeroCount
Aug 12, 2013

Haifisch posted:

He doesn't obey the Western laws of gravity. :colbert:

You mean the theory of gravity.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
He forgot he doesn't have webshooters, so he has them.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I don't want to bring anybody down in what is a pretty happy thread, but it seems appropriate to mention that Steve Ditko - co-creator of Spider-Man - has died :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

ZeroCount posted:

You mean the theory of gravity.

So long as it's Western, he doesn't give a poo poo about it.

Jerusalem posted:

I don't want to bring anybody down in what is a pretty happy thread, but it seems appropriate to mention that Steve Ditko - co-creator of Spider-Man - has died :smith:

drat. that really sucks.