Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Gonzo McFee posted:

tbh Vegeta is just as bad a father as Goku. He's actually a bad father in exactly the same way as Goku. Emotionally distant, frequently putting his own wants over that of this families, always making sure his kid knows he's disappointed in him. And unlike Goku, Vegeta doesn't have severe brain damage sustained as a child to excuse it.

Edit: The only good dad is Piccolo and Piccolo beat the gently caress out of that toddler.

Honestly, I think that's a front that he puts on in public. He knew how to diaper Bra effectively and knew how to hold her when Trunks was struggling, and he came through on his promise to take them to an amusement park. He even showed up in a suit to an award show that Bulma didn't even win. And don't forget about when Majin Vegeta awkwardly pressed Trunks' face to his crotch before assaulting him and Goten and pointlessly blowing himself up against Buu..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
I mean Vegeta wasn't gonna go with Goku because his daughter still wasn't born and he was also a parent to his current future son

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

multijoe posted:

Goku eats everything

He never did eat that wedding he was promised.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

TheLoneStar posted:

Thank God Chi-Chi was spared that.

I believe Trunks (both kid and adult versions) has a different VA than either Vegeta or Bulma as well (correct me if I'm wrong though).

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be

Larryb posted:

I believe Trunks (both kid and adult versions) has a different VA than either Vegeta or Bulma as well (correct me if I'm wrong though).

Can you imagine Trunks with a Vegeta voice, yeesh

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

That Goku :stare:

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Half of Dracula posted:

prob wouldn't be as weird in japanese as it would be in english

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

Half of Dracula posted:

That's my mother! :ssj:

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Stairmaster posted:

goku definitely does not eat pussy

It's canonical that Goku does not kiss his wife cuz he thinks it's gross. That motherfucker ain't putting his tongue anywhere near pussy.

Eichiro Oda, why!?

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Covok posted:

It's canonical that Goku does not kiss his wife cuz he thinks it's gross. That motherfucker ain't putting his tongue anywhere near pussy.

Considering he still kind of has the mindset of a child, it's a small wonder how Goku somehow managed to have sex twice.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Larryb posted:

Considering he still kind of has the mindset of a child, it's a small wonder how Goku somehow managed to have sex twice.

Krillin and Master Roshi were bad influences.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

I love how Bleach, one of the old "big three", gets the tiniest spot in the upper right corner.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
From Reddit - a really stellar fan animation of the DBS intro re-done to fit the Namek Saga. Lyrics are in Spanish. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSaKSkJ---Q

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/watanabe052/status/1016262796307132416

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

a cartoon duck posted:

I love how Bleach, one of the old "big three", gets the tiniest spot in the upper right corner.

afaik that was only really a thing outside of japan

still think that hiei looks terrible in the black clover style, gotta say

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/DragonHomles/status/1016367564593614848

Broly is canon motherfuckers :hellyeah:

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

That's not canon, that's heresy.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Well I no longer give a poo poo about this movie.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
The account got killed so here's the poster.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Faaaaaaaake

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Whats Yamcha doing up there

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Y ... Yamcha?

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Can't believe the new film has Yamcha, Broly and some kind of blue Super Saiyan transformation? Can't wait :D

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

A good canon Broly would be pretty nice.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Brolys stupid rear end backstory would be fine if it was written as a gag instead of expecting to be taken seriously.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
Are we sure that's Broly and not the other new angry Saiyan man

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Yamcha being in the back denotes that he is actually the main character. Hell yeah

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

TheLoneStar posted:

A good canon Broly would be pretty nice.

We already have one, she's cool

Covok
May 27, 2013

Momomo posted:

Are we sure that's Broly and not the other new angry Saiyan man

The poster is fake, but the subtitle of this fake movie is Broly so that's probably supposed to be Broly.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I guess that explains why Broly's first movie is getting a remastered re-release.

http://ew.com/movies/2018/06/22/remastered-dragon-ball-z-movies-theaters/

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Fawf posted:

We already have one, she's cool
She's pretty lame, not gonna lie.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

I guess that explains why Broly's first movie is getting a remastered re-release.

http://ew.com/movies/2018/06/22/remastered-dragon-ball-z-movies-theaters/

You actually believe that's a real poster? Dude, I know you have absolutely no standards but catch a friggin clue

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I'm just having fun with it. We'll know tomorrow for sure anyways.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole

Covok posted:

The poster is fake, but the subtitle of this fake movie is Broly so that's probably supposed to be Broly.

Silly me I didn't notice that

They wouldn't bother making the new character anyway (who isn't Cumber from what I remember so now we have three giant angry Saiyan guys not even including Kale) if it was just gonna have Broly again

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

multijoe posted:

You actually believe that's a real poster? Dude, I know you have absolutely no standards but catch a friggin clue
Dunno about a remaster, but they're really showing Broly again in some theaters in September. Just checked the site of my local theater.

Covok
May 27, 2013

multijoe posted:

At the risk of sounding like a pretentious nerd, I am also kind of surprised that everyone is just going along with this. Maybe we'll have to eat crow tomorrow, but I feel 100% certain without any qualifications saying that that s*** is fake.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TheLoneStar posted:

Dunno about a remaster, but they're really showing Broly again in some theaters in September. Just checked the site of my local theater.

Dubbed?!

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
Broly sucks; Kale rules.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Star Man posted:

Broly sucks; Kale rules.

Never a truer statement has been said in a DB thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Kashuno posted:

Dubbed?!
Doesn't say, just the showtimes and such.