Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Let's kill men's together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Should I refine my gathered resources or sell them raw? I don't really plan on leveling up crafting

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Keegers posted:

Should I refine my gathered resources or sell them raw? I don't really plan on leveling up crafting

which one sells for more

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

which one sells for more

It'd be an investment of focus points to turn a larger profit I suppose

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Keegers posted:

It'd be an investment of focus points to turn a larger profit I suppose

don't use your focus on that, only use focus on blue/purple materials imo

but this info was valid when the game wasn't dead

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Taking the TC drama to Reddit. Interesting week to start playing again.

https://www.reddit.com/r/albiononline/comments/8oy4kv/team_casualty_the_worst_allies_to_have_in_the_game

Keegers fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Jun 6, 2018

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Matty posted:

i'm gay.

same

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

also gay

Alexander DeLarge
Dec 20, 2013
auth plz

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

done.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
I got the trial for this game and I love it. I'm buying the full thing when I get paid this week.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Agoat posted:

I got the trial for this game and I love it. I'm buying the full thing when I get paid this week.

Get to black zone asap, don't waste too much time in Royal.

And join AC and pvp

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

Agoat posted:

Game got a lot of hate early on -- mostly because when it was released it was nearly unplayable for about a month due to DDOS. I'd say Albion is about 5-10x more enjoyable now as it was then... especially since the population is decent again with steam release.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

still not playing till they fix the obvious hacking issues

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012
is this game good or bad

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Keegers posted:

Get to black zone asap, don't waste too much time in Royal.

And join AC and pvp

I'll get in as soon as I'm auth'd on Discord.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

dogsupremacy posted:

is this game good or bad

lmbo it's so bad

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

dogsupremacy posted:

is this game good or bad

it's fun to speed hack and zoom hack and kill unsuspecting idiots

other than that, it's bad

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

it's fun to speed hack and zoom hack and kill unsuspecting idiots

other than that, it's bad

I havent ever seen someone speed hack in Albion in the year ive played -- if people are zoomhacking still, its also a non issue as I've never heard anyone complain about being seen from offscreen or poo poo like used to happen when you were cheating or whatever.

dogsupremacy posted:

is this game good or bad

If you like ganking people 10v1, taking all their poo poo, and drinking their tears ... then yes, Albion is fun.

Deranged M
Nov 14, 2012
It's fun for whole family

Casual Dad
Jun 13, 2017
T8 salt gathering begins with t4 gear

Matty
Oct 29, 2010
This game is terrible and so are we.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

FormerFatty posted:

I havent ever seen someone speed hack in Albion in the year ive played -- if people are zoomhacking still, its also a non issue as I've never heard anyone complain about being seen from offscreen or poo poo like used to happen when you were cheating or whatever.

cmon bro i saw dozens the first month alone, don't trick poor goons into buying this game.

otoh if anyone wants to buy my 2 accounts for half price, hmu

Matty
Oct 29, 2010

cmon bro i saw dozens the first month alone, don't trick poor goons into buying this game.

otoh if anyone wants to buy my 2 accounts for half price, hmu

how much do we have to pay to stop your lovely posts about a game you haven't played since it released?

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Casual Dad posted:

T8 salt gathering begins with t4 gear

I clicked a guy tonight. Had a blast.

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

Agoat posted:

I clicked a guy tonight. Had a blast.

Welcome to the noob guilde:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Matty posted:

how much do we have to pay to stop your lovely posts about a game you haven't played since it released?

i've played this game for 2 years and stopped 4 months ago, so try again

Opinionated
May 29, 2002

i've played this game for 2 years and stopped 4 months ago, so try again
*spergs on game for 2 years*
Game.... so....... BAD
MUST KEEP PLAYING

Thank you for your incessant warnings. It closely resembles extremely negative reviews on Steam yet the reviewer has thousands of hours played.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Opinionated posted:

*spergs on game for 2 years*
Game.... so....... BAD
MUST KEEP PLAYING

Thank you for your incessant warnings. It closely resembles extremely negative reviews on Steam yet the reviewer has thousands of hours played.

it used to be good, until the devs ruined it and changed the game fundamentally

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

rip

OP got ganked hard by the devs

Keegers fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Jul 11, 2018

Malthuras
Feb 23, 2012

Go away
After seeing this I am somewhat happy this game is still going.

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer
Lol game bad, https://steamdb.info/app/761890/graphs/#chart-year

It is kind of funny to see that the Bercdozer went to HelloFresh; a service I enjoyed, then stopped using because they couldn't loving count how many potatos to put in a box.

Maybe he can help them count potatos correctly, or spin it such that HelloFresh is and actually has been in Beta Times Three Extended Edition for 4 years. That seems to fix most problems!

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

FireWhizzle posted:

Lol game bad

Game produces salt from the people we kill every night -- not many other games allow you to do this(aside from maybe 10 year old eve and 20 year old UO):

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

FireWhizzle posted:

Lol game bad, https://steamdb.info/app/761890/graphs/#chart-year

It is kind of funny to see that the Bercdozer went to HelloFresh; a service I enjoyed, then stopped using because they couldn't loving count how many potatos to put in a box.

Maybe he can help them count potatos correctly, or spin it such that HelloFresh is and actually has been in Beta Times Three Extended Edition for 4 years. That seems to fix most problems!

you're a potato

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

FormerFatty posted:

Game produces salt from the people we kill every night -- not many other games allow you to do this(aside from maybe 10 year old eve and 20 year old UO):

maybe those games lasted longer than AO and will still be around next year though because they're good :smuggo:

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

FormerFatty posted:

drat, dude - he wished ALL the bad thing

stay safe forums poster former fatty :tinfoil:

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

FireWhizzle posted:

drat, dude - he wished ALL the bad thing

stay safe forums poster former fatty :tinfoil:

wishin bad things on my family too :(

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
This game is good with goons. Confirmed. On your own? I dunno. It's a different game at that point.

Get your money's worth. Play with goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malthuras
Feb 23, 2012

Go away
I have to admit, the raging always makes me chuckle.