Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

DeathChicken posted:

WWE will ruin everyone eventually, may as well live in the now

Death, taxes and lovely booking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
This time shift on the PPV is so weird. It’s just about to be 8pm CST and the main event is just starting...

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The Croc posted:

I don't believe it another Takeover match which ruled.

I'm starting to see a pattern developing :thunk:

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Goddamn I remember when Ciampa came out in ROH with Prince Nana and the tall white dude and the Filipino looking lady and Rhino and I was thinking "eh he's ok I guess."

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I wish Asuka were back in NXT again because there's so many better matches for her there in the NXT environment

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
That finish at Chicago is still trash btw.

Hope this one's better.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

You know there are great heels and great faces but of course as a modern day educated fan I am fully aware that it's all a work and in fact my enjoyment derives from the strength of the performances of these entertainers anTHERE'S CIAMPA IMMA loving KILL HIM I'LL KILL YOU CIAMPA :supaburn:

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

VJeff posted:

That finish at Chicago is still trash btw.

Hope this one's better.

wrong, turn in your badge

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Hope we see a lot of "I have become so violent" faces in this match

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

RealFoxy posted:

I wish Asuka were back in NXT again because there's so many better matches for her there in the NXT environment

Asuka retired.

She.

Reti.

red,

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

RealFoxy posted:

Listen, just give them some time. Her losing her steak is gonna pay off.... Any day now.... Any day

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

MotU posted:

wrong, turn in your badge

It loving sucked, Gargano lost because a bunch of goons in suits showed up, that's stupid.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

hahahahahahha "is champion....... because of me......."

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

fart blood posted:

Asuka retired.

She.

Reti.

red,

clap clap clapclapclap

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Jerusalem posted:

You know there are great heels and great faces but of course as a modern day educated fan I am fully aware that it's all a work and in fact my enjoyment derives from the strength of the performances of these entertainers anTHERE'S CIAMPA IMMA loving KILL HIM I'LL KILL YOU CIAMPA :supaburn:

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I love how Ciampa is just a silly happy evil dude and Gargano has been reduced to a good natured raving maniac

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
this match is gonna rule but every possible finish will suck :sigh:

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Johnny Gargano has newsies hair.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

I threw my dog at the TV when Ciampa came on and my dog completely understood.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

VJeff posted:

It loving sucked, Gargano lost because a bunch of goons in suits showed up, that's stupid.

he lost b/c he didnt stop when he literally won and had to keep the match going before they could call it in his favor

Meadowhill
Jan 5, 2015
Always get the hooks, amateur mistake by Shayna. Still real cool to see a back control escape used as a pin.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Mario hat.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Quasipox posted:

Listen, just give them some time. Her losing her steak is gonna pay off.... Any day now.... Any day

The pay off was always to stop her getting ppv pay offs.....

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I still love Ciampa staring down the grandmother.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
I am so hyped for this

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Meadowhill posted:

Always get the hooks, amateur mistake by Shayna. Still real cool to see a back control escape used as a pin.

It's sorta like Austin vs Hart at the 96 Survivor Series although not using the turnbuckle

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Julio Cruz posted:

this match is gonna rule but every possible finish will suck :sigh:

The match will end

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Mary Annette posted:

Probably the best post I've ever seen.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

MotU posted:

he lost b/c he didnt stop when he literally won and had to keep the match going before they could call it in his favor

"Hm, that man is strapped to a stretcher and is being carted out of the arena. I have not yet rung the bell yet for some reason. Oh well better just stand here so I can get lightly brushed by Johnny's fingernails and be unconscious for the next twenty minutes. Hope nothing important happens during that stretch of time!"

cams
Mar 28, 2003

wrestlers are nerds

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
:lol: Johnny's Venom jacket

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

That jacket is very overdesigned

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Testekill posted:

It's sorta like Austin vs Hart at the 96 Survivor Series although not using the turnbuckle

And that finish was just reusing the finish from Bret/Piper at Mania VIII.

...which was using a finish from an old Stampede match I forget.

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

The payoff was always Asuka becoming an idiot after staring at Ellsworth's face.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Mary Annette posted:

:hai:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Wait does Takeover end an hour earlier too? poo poo, I wouldn't have needed to cancel that first date :v:

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

achillesforever6 posted:

:lol: Johnny's Venom jacket

it's symbolism, you see

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Checking back into wrestlehut to watch the best feud in a long-rear end while

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i mean i guess finn is on the main roster so johnny can also be a symbiote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i hope ciampa wins and then immediately after the match its revealed johnny attacked aleister black

• Locked thread