Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

oh man he even has a lil weird nose that is relayed like a doggy snout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Hey, just saw this posted on twitter.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

big g ubbment not letting me walk around with a gun forced into my rear end in a top hat lovingingly in a morning ritual without a license

I think more of the left should go around armed, but I especially think it should be open carry and minority communities policing themselves like how rural majority white communities are allowed to do

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Crowsbeak posted:

Hey, just saw this posted on twitter.

Sorry to toot my own horn. But one thing I've though could be done to fight patriot front would be to create an organization that would embrace patriotism while also explicelty calling for the expulsion of nazis and confederates from America. So I hope this Iron Front becomes more then just a twitter/reddit org.

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

Crowsbeak posted:

to create an organization that would embrace patriotism while also explicelty calling for the expulsion of nazis and confederates from America.

how would that work? wouldn't you always get out patrioded by the OGs who go back a little further and they'll go back further to outright caliper racists

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Crowsbeak posted:

Sorry to toot my own horn. But one thing I've though could be done to fight patriot front would be to create an organization that would embrace patriotism while also explicelty calling for the expulsion of nazis and confederates from America. So I hope this Iron Front becomes more then just a twitter/reddit org.

There’s a reason the left usually eschews patriotism and flags and poo poo, which is that America is extremely hostile to left movements to the point of orchestrating coups and genocide. There are some dummies around me who carry red army flags and one with Lenin’s head on it, but that seems like a much worse idea.

I would be fine with a veterans’ movement that aped the militia style while being vocally anti racist and pointing guns at nazis.

Patriot Front is also a tiny org full of idiot children and fat 30-somethings.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Knowing what we know now, an organization like that would be coopted by nazis within 50 years. Unless we manage to invent something worse in that timeframe and they take it over.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Eox posted:

Knowing what we know now, an organization like that would be coopted by nazis within 50 years. Unless we manage to invent something worse in that timeframe and they take it over.

Well not if you make it so that nazi/ pro confederate/ancap thought gets you sent to place for "counseling".

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Krankenstyle posted:

see this: "I carry a gun everyday, so it's a lot harder to judge the kind of things I should get involved with"

why would you make it harder for yourself to judge your surroundings, and more dangerous for everyone else including yourself

I phrased it badly. I didn't literally mean it was harder for me to judge my surroundings.

What I was trying to get at is that when you conceal carry a deadly weapon you "have a duty to lose every argument". You have a responsibility to absolutely be certain you aren't escalating anything before you intervene in any third-party conflict in any way.

Bullfrog has issued a correction as of 19:10 on Sep 1, 2018

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Crowsbeak posted:

will this one fight communists like the original iron front

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Marxist-Jezzinist posted:

will this one fight communists like the original iron front

Yeah that's my main issue with it. Or really all this use of Antifa imagery. The original iron front has three arrows because each arrow is pointed at an enemy of Social Democracy, Monarchism, Nazism, and Marxism.

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!

Crowsbeak posted:

Yeah that's my main issue with it. Or really all this use of Antifa imagery. The original iron front has three arrows because each arrow is pointed at an enemy of Social Democracy, Monarchism, Nazism, and Marxism.

Also enemies of anarchy, so the symbol still stands for some in the antifa movement I guess...

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 30 days!)

Sparticle posted:

The woman taking the red pill in this extremely cursed image

It still weirds me out that the Stewie football head man is the most prominent chudwing figure, but I still have no idea who it is and have never seen its ouvre. So I'm guessing it's the guy who commissioned it in the first place.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Who’s the giant guy on the right? Nostalgia Critic?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Well let's be clear: absolutely none of them are worth knowing about.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

SunAndSpring posted:

It's really incredible how just dating one dumb right winger "because he's such a nice guy" hosed her over. Let this be a lesson to you all: Never date anyone outside of the left or they'll poison your mind.

Agreed

Sex is too powerful a force

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

SunAndSpring posted:

It's really incredible how just dating one dumb right winger "because he's such a nice guy" hosed her over. Let this be a lesson to you all: Never date anyone outside of the left or they'll poison your mind.

exception: people who are insanely politically/historically ignorant and self-aware enough not to have an ideology as a result, because they're the easiest people to propagandize and radicalize

source: the second to last girl I dated, who became a communist after one four hour conversation because she admires the efficiency of central planning

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I doubt Chris Ray Gun was persuasive enough to convince her to change her politics. She probably just lumped together with real feminists by virtue of being for sex education while being a typical white person.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

no, surely this gamergate dweeb was a professional cocksman

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Sparticle posted:

The woman taking the red pill in this extremely cursed image

She had a youtube channel for sex-ed/feminism content aimed at teens. After years of harassment by anti-feminists she decided to date some gamergate dweeb and become a reactionary terf.

:wtc: the artist is extremely not shy about their racism

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

all worship our perfect, lemon-headed god...

gently caress is that even?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

jfood posted:

all worship our perfect, lemon-headed god...

gently caress is that even?

Lemongrab's cousin?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/KevinLevin/status/1035636279982149633

:yeshaha:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"the monument dates back to 1909" which is all I needed to hear lol

lordy lordy but imagine why a monument to slavery and plutocracy would've been erected in Georgia in the early 1900's

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

When they say there’s a reward offered, they mean they’ll give it to the person who toppled the statue, right?

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Crowsbeak posted:

Iron Front is very bad

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

statue looks like it got owned pretty hard

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Being that this happened in Georgia there is only one person they could replace that with.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I went through that dudes tweets and I literally cant figure out if he's good or bad

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

zegermans posted:

I went through that dudes tweets and I literally cant figure out if he's good or bad

I think he might be at UNC and might not yet be tenured, so he has to worry about the Nazi governor of the UNC system.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

business hammocks posted:

There’s a reason the left usually eschews patriotism and flags and poo poo, which is that America is extremely hostile to left movements to the point of orchestrating coups and genocide. There are some dummies around me who carry red army flags and one with Lenin’s head on it, but that seems like a much worse idea.

I would be fine with a veterans’ movement that aped the militia style while being vocally anti racist and pointing guns at nazis.

Patriot Front is also a tiny org full of idiot children and fat 30-somethings.
Bring back the Wide Awakes imo

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/WeWuzBoomers/status/1035617350270246912

laughing at Family Guy to own the libs

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/WeWuzBoomers/status/1035634083488051201

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Is that plane image like the threat Saudi Arabia tweeted at Canada a few weeks ago?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
loving lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y2YuPyGTmc&t=56s

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 23:58 on Sep 1, 2018

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
me when i see loomer's face

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Houston, a small group of Proud Boys and Islamophobes protest an Islamic conference:

https://twitter.com/leewdaugherty/status/1035911327187984384
https://twitter.com/Joshhana/status/1035934969372266496

KKKers in Madison, Indiana:

https://twitter.com/marcusdipaola/status/1035933487738638338

A running skirmish between anti-fascists and neo-Nazis in Chemnitz:

https://twitter.com/jan_wiebe/status/1035926962643103744
https://twitter.com/streetcoverage/status/1035924972517175298
Throwing bottles and such. The fash crowd is larger and the antifas retreat. The fash line gets overextended and then the cops rush them. One of the Nazis takes a hit and the rest fall back from what it looks like. The two main demos were kept far apart by mountains of cops.

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 00:25 on Sep 2, 2018

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
le epic bacon meme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS