Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

my first fbi foia request was rejected in 10 days but now its been 15 for my second and ive heard nothing. STOP HIDING THE TRUMP POO EMAILS, FBI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Withdraw the troops from Japan.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Calibanibal posted:

lmao i came home and immediately asked my bf if he heard about TAYLOR SWIFT and her COMMENTS and he said "yeah, it's just a bunch of bullshit. who cares. she's endorsing people who voted for kavanaugh anyway. also this is from forever ago."

anyway he's a sexist now and i told him im staying with my mom but actually im loving a coworker. also he think he know everything and think he is so smart. this took about 3 minutes.

oh well, looks like I get good sex at least.

lmao

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Someone draw me a picture of this political climate so that I can dismiss it

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Over 100M Americans are this retarded lol

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

TWEET DRAMA

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Squizzle posted:

vote for me and i will unilaterally force the us mil to adopt power ranger style suits as uniforms
Oh konnichiwa Abe-san

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

2DCAT posted:

Someone draw me a picture of this political climate so that I can dismiss it

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Calibanibal posted:

my first fbi foia request was rejected in 10 days but now its been 15 for my second and ive heard nothing. STOP HIDING THE TRUMP POO EMAILS, FBI

They're probably bogged down with the thousands of foia requests they've received over the last few days lmao

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

shovelbum posted:

Over 100M Americans are this retarded lol

TURRNP!!!

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

:thunkher:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

if we give even 1 cent to the JSDF thats 1 cent too many tbqh

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
i guess nothing came of that apprentice tapes/tom arnold story

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

You mean like Heather Heyer? Yeah people have already been killed at your party's klan rallies.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

apparently tom got the good kind of brain damage, Roseanne got the bad kind

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm super excited for polska to remove kebab

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Martin Random posted:

Someone in the crowd shouted "we love our country" and he just threw in that ICE "Loves our country" the crowd is implanting poo poo into his speech this is high level transpsychogenic sundowning synthesis these people are evolving into a higher order of brainworms

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

Ah, yes. The immigrants who are only let in because they have college degrees will surely work on my farm for $3.45/hr.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

What he means to say is "I'm worried next time my neighbor will kill me"

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler
Just had a conversation with a CHUD couple who were refusing to ever vote for Trump again or any republican because they were making it harder for them to get opiates...

I just sorta let that lie and moved on to another topic.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Calibanibal posted:

lmao i came home and immediately asked my bf if he heard about TAYLOR SWIFT and her COMMENTS and he said "yeah, it's just a bunch of bullshit. who cares. she's endorsing people who voted for kavanaugh anyway. also this is from forever ago."

anyway he's a sexist now and i told him im staying with my mom but actually im loving a coworker. also he think he know everything and think he is so smart. this took about 3 minutes.

more or less

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lol

"japan times posted:

According to an annual report titled Allied Contributions to the Common Defense published by the U.S. Department of Defense in 2004, Japan provided direct support of $3.2 billion (about ¥366 billion) and indirect support worth $1.18 billion, offsetting as much as 74.5 percent of the total cost.

Even though the numbers were drawn from 2002 expenses, the figure has often been used by Japan in arguing that it’s paying a fair share. The figure was the highest among major U.S. allies at the time.

But last Friday, Defense Minister Tomomi Inada updated the information for the first time in more than 10 years, saying Japan paid about ¥191 billion in 2015, about 86.4 percent of the total cost.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

so much for the tolerant left!!

Attack by group of women leaves man with life-threatening injuries

:sad:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Hillary 2020 posted:

What he means to say is "I'm worried next time my neighbor will kill me"

he's gonna keep piling wood in the same spot, to own the libs

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Calibanibal posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-ah6ZZ0us8

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

my boy josef :kimchi:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Martin Random posted:

Someone in the crowd shouted "we love our country" and he just threw in that ICE "Loves our country" the crowd is implanting poo poo into his speech this is high level transpsychogenic sundowning synthesis these people are evolving into a higher order of brainworms

The Mind Worms are the natural defenses of the living Planet - the white blood cells, if you will. In a world in which unassimilated thought represents danger, the Mind Worm seeks out concentrations of sentient mental energy and destroys them, ruthlessly and efficiently.

mormonpartyboat has issued a correction as of 01:40 on Oct 10, 2018

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nodelphi posted:

Just had a conversation with a CHUD couple who were refusing to ever vote for Trump again or any republican because they were making it harder for them to get opiates...

I just sorta let that lie and moved on to another topic.

lmao

thats some american as hell single issue voting

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Martin Random posted:

this is high level transpsychogenic sundowning synthesis these people are evolving into a higher order of brainworms

trump

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

250 women crowded Bernal Heights to take turns pummeling stephen miller's balls after he wandered down the wrong street

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Wow, really dangerous to be a man in America right now.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

2DCAT posted:

lmao congress has the balls to invite me back to help due to the large number of staffers that have resigned and have no idea what they're doing now... Just... lmao

:yeshaha:

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

spooky

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

book club is getting out of hand

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
he is telling us a story from tinkertoy fantasy land that didn't happen

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

mormonpartyboat posted:

The Mind Worms are the natural defenses of the living Planet�the white blood cells, if you will. In a world in which unassimilated thought represents danger, the Mind Worm seeks out concentrations of sentient mental energy and destroys them, ruthlessly and efficiently.

calm down there comrade unless you want to go to the drone sphere

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Duscat posted:

hmyes i'd hate for someone to get killed in this political climate

too bad heather heyer doesn't count since she was both a woman and killed by a nazi

Or like that one guy who got shot by a nazi on a bus

But he was protecting a couple muslim teenagers so it doesn't count in their mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

my balls fell off. my dick fell off.

• Locked thread