Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Electric Hobo posted:

Wintertime is cuddletime.

Cuddle-bear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

mod sassinator posted:

carmen is NOT a lap cat, so if she does this right before bed then I stay up later to lap snuggle :3:

Fuzzy little lump :3:

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Cat fuckers

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

someone is annoyed I’m not paying attention to her

Isn't she always annoyed? It's her ground state.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

mod sassinator posted:

carmen is NOT a lap cat, so if she does this right before bed then I stay up later to lap snuggle :3:

Rokit will now nightly come to bed after it’s been lights out for a while. his routine is ALWAYS jump up on the left foot of the bed, then either A: climb over my chest to next to my right shoulder while getting pets and purring or B: jump up to the top of the headboard and then jump down next to my right shoulder. he will then want lots of strokes and pets in very specific ways (or it becomes thumpy tail and bite time) and eventually he will pluck at the covers. this means it’s time for me to lift the covers so he can get under them while I still pet him, which at that point leads him to drooling a ton while he purrs loudly (this is why I am at this point laying on my side facing his direction or he would attempt to climb onto my chest where he would potentially drool on my face 😑) and then after a while of this he will then wedge himself very firmly against me with his back feet pushing against my inner arm. he will eventually fall asleep like this but later in the night go leave to do cat stuff. this is repeated at least once more in the middle of the night and/or right around ~6am. I do the other times probably 1/4 awake.

this elaborate ritual of his is the ONLY time he will be affectionate in any real way other than the occasional “you may now let me for 1 minute, no longer” phase.

cats, man

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Whatcha gonna do.

Tanuki now spends much of the night in Ft. Warms, so the attempts to burrow into my hair in the night have dropped off.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
lol, yeah carmen and I have developed a very specific night ritual:

I'll lay down in bed on my back, then carmen will jump onto bed and sit right on my chest. Her face will be right next to mine and I'll give her pets as she purrs like crazy. Then she'll reach out with her paws and knead my face & mouth a bit, kind of like she's petting me (this is so adorable). After about 10 minutes of this she'll look around and try to find a folded part of the covers to burrow under and spend some of the night.

in general though carmen is more of a 'I need to be watching you' than 'I need to be pet by you cat'. but this can change a lot and there's usually a part of the day where pets are REQUIRED or ELSE

mod sassinator fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Dec 6, 2018

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

sup fyodor

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

oh yeah forgot to post this too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_LGaK3oxIk

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

mod sassinator posted:

U can't fool me this is a woolly bear caterpillar

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

mod sassinator posted:

lol, yeah carmen and I have developed a very specific night ritual:

I'll lay down in bed on my back, then carmen will jump onto bed and sit right on my chest. Her face will be right next to mine and I'll give her pets as she purrs like crazy. Then she'll reach out with her paws and knead my face & mouth a bit, kind of like she's petting me (this is so adorable). After about 10 minutes of this she'll look around and try to find a folded part of the covers to burrow under and spend some of the night.

in general though carmen is more of a 'I need to be watching you' than 'I need to be pet by you cat'. but this can change a lot and there's usually a part of the day where pets are REQUIRED or ELSE

im dead of cute i love this

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Carmen is so compact :kimchi:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

rip

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Pudding will usually join me on the bed as soon as I get in. Cookie will come along in about half an hour. When this happens Pudding will give him a bath. At this point one of two things happen:

Pudding overdoes it, Cookie gets slappy, a fight develops on the bed, then they chase each other through the apartment. Half an hour later they both come back to bed.

Pudding successfully bathes Cookie, they cuddle up, everyone goes to sleep.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
Fashion Fyodor

I'm keeping him, he's amazing (re:Siberian standard). He needs a very epic name

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Radomir Mewtin.

You know you want to

Carth Dookie fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Dec 7, 2018

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Carth Dookie posted:

Radomir Mewtin.

You know you want to

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

lmao

https://twitter.com/kitan_club/status/1070857227882258432

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

in the evening Sadie will hop onto the bed and try her absolute hardest to get between you and where you want to lay down, purring very loudly the whole time. her favorite of late is to quickly loaf up on mrs pony's pillow and refuse to move. she will then either go over to the heated bed (on the bed) and pout or start head butting and body slamming mrs pony in the face. I find both hilarious.

Winston usually just stares out the sliding glass door. his time to shine is on Saturday morning. I always get up first (partially because Winston came and meowed right into my ear an hour earlier) and feed them but after being fed Winston slips back into the bedroom, gets on top of Mrs Pony, and purrs/biscuits while looking at me with the smuggest goddamn expression possible.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Shifty Pony posted:

while looking at me with the smuggest goddamn expression possible.

I mean does Winston even have any expressions besides 'smug' and 'gently caress you Sadie'.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

MikeJF posted:

I mean does Winston even have any expressions besides 'smug' and 'gently caress you Sadie'.

"imminent starvation"

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
gotta make sure you all get this a+ bboy content

https://twitter.com/thegoodcatboy/status/1070765372419309568?s=19

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Oh man that second video :3:

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

pepper very unsure about this

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

a snail

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Pepper inspect the new home.

I actually giggled at this.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

same, Chloe. same.

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell

:yeah:

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Does anyone have handy the i can't remember which cat but it was sitting in the sink at the vet's office yelling picture?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Boogalo posted:

Does anyone have handy the i can't remember which cat but it was sitting in the sink at the vet's office yelling picture?

that would be cinnamon and there's two

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
went to find sink pic, found this instead ,blessed

Sormus
Jul 24, 2007

PREVENT SPACE-AIDS
sanitize your lovebot
between users :roboluv:
I just came back from visiting my mom and her cats. They're barely under 1 year old kitty kitties. She had been given a set of 2 girls but recent discovery of testicles has lead her to believe she has gotten 2 male cats.
They're called Tiuhti and Viuhti and I have no idea which is which.

TINIES LITTLE PATCH OF WHITE:

Sormus fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Dec 7, 2018

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Sormus posted:

I just came back from visiting my mom and her cats. They're barely under 1 year old male kitty kitties. She had been given a set of 2 girls but recent discovery of testicles has lead her to believe she has gotten 2 male cats.
They're called Tiuhti and Viuhti and I have no idea which is which.

TINIES LITTLE PATCH OF WHITE:

dems good cats

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

Tiny
Face
Catte

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
it's still my lock screen lol, I've seen it so many times now it doesn't even register anymore

e: for bigness