Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

Mors Rattus posted:

Both these dudes are at least 50.

What's wrong with your neeeeeccck?

edit: poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I really like the MC and her design. Pro fuckin' choice here.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Itou-kun is super good and it needs to update

Cephas
May 11, 2009

Humanity's real enemy is me!
Hya hya foowah!
Any good series with a bisexual protagonist?

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Cephas posted:

bakarina although she might be a little too stupid to realize it herself

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
in other clueless otome isekai news:

:911:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

DisDisDis posted:

My impression of the recent Lily Marble updates is that Risa is so loving hot, j*s*s chr*st
:hai:

My favorite couple is definitely Adonis and the OL tho

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Cephas posted:

I forget the name, but that one gender swap manga by the lady who did Usotsuki Lily.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Cephas posted:

Therapy Game

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Cephas posted:

I can't believe they wrote their RL kink into a manga

Wow it is only now that the word "autobiographical" sunk in. :psyduck:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Mors Rattus posted:

I forget the name, but that one gender swap manga by the lady who did Usotsuki Lily.

ah! that's the one I was trying to think of, can't remember the name either lol

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

This is very good. Wish there was more of it though. :(

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
New Yurikon.

Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

The only sword wielding rabbit on the internet

Ultra Carp
New Pseudo Harem

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.

Cephas posted:

Wish You Were Gone is pretty solid if you're not allergic to webtoon format. It's refreshing how it's made clear from the start that the protagonist already knows she's bi and has zero angst about it. (She has plenty of angst about other things, just not that.)

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
Oogami-san, Dadamore Desu got picked up by someone else, and we're getting some plot now.

https://mangadex.org/title/26883/oogami-san-dadamore-desu

We need a 'quirky girl with a bob' tag

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I love these dorks. :3:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Sun Jing gets to be a (small) badass herself in this chapter of tamen de gushi

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
re: bi protags, Lover Boy is another webtoon with one; the mc was married at one point (and tbh is kind of a piece of poo poo but that's part of the story). It's age gap but the younger guy is college aged.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

I don't remember the rules on NSFW stuff, so rather than linking them I'm just gonna mention that if you find Miras latest story called Heart Synchro over on Dynasty-Scans, it's probably the only version of the twins tag that's cute and interesting rather than a little.. whatever it is most uses of the twins tag is? I don't think creepy is the right word? But whatever it is, it isn't.

BlankSystemDaemon fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Dec 22, 2018

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Creepy is a right word

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Nihilarian posted:

Creepy is a right word
Yeah, I guess so.

And in case the twins story isn't for you, there's always the story of Hoshi and Yozora which is just regular cute.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

why does the Ren’s Dad arc never end

I am trapped in a hell made of inexplicably young-looking dad bishies

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Mors Rattus posted:

quote:

hell

:confused:

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Mors Rattus posted:

why does the Ren’s Dad arc never end

It's primarily an acting arc, though, those are what's Skip Beat is good at. Hell is when it tries to do romance...

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

They clearly meant they all look like their actual father.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Clitch posted:

Oogami-san, Dadamore Desu got picked up by someone else, and we're getting some plot now.

https://mangadex.org/title/26883/oogami-san-dadamore-desu

We need a 'quirky girl with a bob' tag

Another chapter of this, though it may be a while before we get more since decent raws for volume 2 are apparently scarce.

I was pleasantly surprised by how real the drama she faced in middle school was. Not any ridiculously overblown circumstances, just some mild curiosity and gossiping from classmates taken a little too far, effecting a friend and a nice coat of anxiety to make everything seem worse than it is. Enough to mess with someone in middle-school.

She's quite the painter, though, drat.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

It bothers me when the dude who is supposed to be a silver fox literally looks identical to his 20 year old son.

The acting bits are fine, tho.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
aqueers this updated with an extra https://mangadex.org/title/16976/otonari-complex

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

D. Ebdrup posted:

I don't remember the rules on NSFW stuff, so rather than linking them I'm just gonna mention that if you find Miras latest story called Heart Synchro over on Dynasty-Scans, it's probably the only version of the twins tag that's cute and interesting rather than a little.. whatever it is most uses of the twins tag is? I don't think creepy is the right word? But whatever it is, it isn't.
Forum Rules apply, and it's real simple: If you're posting a link to a story and it's kosher to see everywhere:
How Dis posted is good.

If you're posting a link to a story and it contains potentially NSFW/ecchi/thirsty/whatchamacallit, content you say something like

Posting an example posted:

Man, that last batch of chapters for Useless Princesses was thirsty as hell! (:nws:)
(I know Useless Princesses doesn't actually have any ecchi/fanservicey content so far, :thejoke:

Posts with images are welcome as long as they're like 3 images a post. If you want to make a point/gush about a sequence that's longer and require to include more images, please consider [timg] tag them instead of [img]. Otherwise, most goons do this:
And that's cool and good. Incidentally, thanks to Onean for helping me discover another fantastic manga. :dance:

However, if the image/gif/webm/mp4 might get you in hot water at your school/workplace, just remote-link it:

Further silly examples posted:

:nws: Ins anely sexy content! :nws:

And I hope that clears all doubts. ;)

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
:nws: Heterosexual Romance :nws:

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Wark Say posted:

And I hope that clears all doubts. ;)
It was enormously helpful, thank you!
Have some yuri that starts from intimidation as thanks!
Psst, I was going to link this regardless, but don't tell anyone

Wark Say was right, how Dis posts is good.
Man, those are some interesting tags. The manga is actually super nice too, very down-to-earth.

BlankSystemDaemon fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Dec 23, 2018

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Mildly :nws: : A short and sweet series about an overworked guy and an equally overworked succubus

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

F

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
okay, that's adorable considering, well, it focuses on literal succubi. Shame it's so short.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
mangaupdates is a pretty neutral link also which is what I generally try to use so I'm not linking straight to mangago (which kinda makes even links to sfw manga nsfw just because of the site), so even if something is bigtime lewd all you're going to is the mangaupdates page so you can see what it is and find it at your reader of preference.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
in the end, ytlaya was right about mangago

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
tbh I think it was because of either them griping or someone else that I go the extra mile but am sometimes lazy and don't

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

okay, that's adorable considering, well, it focuses on literal succubi. Shame it's so short.

It's actually a horror series about capitalism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Pollyanna posted:

Wow it is only now that the word "autobiographical" sunk in. :psyduck:

Just finished this and caught up on the rest of the story and oh jesus :chloe: I think I like the way I live my life better. That does not sound fun.