Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there be a poll?
This poll is closed.
Yes 125 49.02%
No 130 50.98%
Total: 255 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
All of Love Live! Sunshine!! streaming at the top of the hour!

It'll be here: https://cytu.be/r/super_idol_time

If you've never streamed from google drive on cytube before, you'll need to install a userscript; go here and follow the prompts: https://cytu.be/r/alsokotori

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
floof

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

smile smile

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
I'm glad Kirby got to eat yummy fries.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Chocolate zommmmmbies

Sextro
Aug 23, 2014

So after seeing it referenced so often in other Isekai threads I have decided to watch Log Horizon. I'm up to episode 15 and have been enjoying it so far, especially excited to see the scope widen away from just Akihabara, but this plot thread about the middle school siblings is literally nothing I want from the show. Does it keep running as it is, get more interesting or anything? I'm honestly at the point where I just skip every scene with them in it.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

They get more interesting, or more precisely they get involved with more interesting characters.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

ibram is now my foe

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Largely out of a whim I decided to watch Kekkai Sensen/Blood Blockade Battlefront since I didn't know until recently it was done by the Trigun guy. I''m only a couple episodes in but it seems pretty good, do people not talk about it cause its a couple years old or does it turn to poo poo later?

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Naw its great, just slept on a bit now

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
BBB is very good and the second season is also very good

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
You just missed all the hype it was pretty popular although I think fewer people were discussing the second season.

The manga is also a fun read and way more legible than Trigun.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
the first season of bbb is one of my favorite anime of all time and a lot of the stories s2 covers are fun

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
S2 is a little disappointing cause it's a lot more episodic without a season long plot/arc for Leo like season 1 has and that kind of cuts down on the character stuff I loved so much with him in season 1.

S2 Leo feels a lot duller and less interesting in comparison especially with his good the ending for season 1 is for his character. He fit in better with the goofier cast in season 2 but it all feels a little more hollow.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
the difference in direction between bbbs1 and s2 is pretty big and s2 never really lives up to the stylistic highs of s1 and it has a pretty bad two-parter midway through but at least some of the characters who got less focus in s1 get adaptations of their own stories that are fun

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

https://twitter.com/Rumwik/status/592935766151532544

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
I love them all

(especially Tree Climbing)

(and Heart Nose)

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
Long live Goblin Slayer. Great ending. :cheers:

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Nah

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
s1 has the best episode (hamburger) but overall s2 of bbb is way better. the anime original characters in the first season really dragged the show down imo and everything about them was boring.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Xinder posted:

s1 has the best episode (hamburger) but overall s2 of bbb is way better. the anime original characters in the first season really dragged the show down imo and everything about them was boring.

See like I said I feel the complete opposite. They're kind of the only thing outside of the burger ep that gave Leo any real character besides "My little sister....." and since leo is very much the thing holding s1 together it made the whole thing way stronger.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

He's not a pig!

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Ibram is now my double foe

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

See like I said I feel the complete opposite. They're kind of the only thing outside of the burger ep that gave Leo any real character besides "My little sister....." and since leo is very much the thing holding s1 together it made the whole thing way stronger.
i didnt think black was very interesting but white was great, and black at least gave leo, a thing to do

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
https://twitter.com/eto2d/status/1080323565017317376
frog frog

https://twitter.com/JanFreedman/status/1080223190327140352
:stwoon:

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
I want one

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

https://twitter.com/BUGPOSTING/status/1060216238784307200

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
It's scientifically accurate

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
What an attractive bee, unfortunately,

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

mods please rename me to bee cute furry face, tia

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

am i probated yet

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

also gently caress you that's me

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

Largely out of a whim I decided to watch Kekkai Sensen/Blood Blockade Battlefront since I didn't know until recently it was done by the Trigun guy. I''m only a couple episodes in but it seems pretty good, do people not talk about it cause its a couple years old or does it turn to poo poo later?

IIRC discussion kept circling back to some people being really upset by the anime original characters, with a side helping of "too much emphasis on casters."

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I didn't mind the anime original stuff but I feel like I gave it more poo poo than it deserved after reading the manga. It's not bad, it just felt noticeably different for me than the manga original material

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i really like bbbs1 but i don't end up talking about it much because some people feel really intensely negatively about the anime original stuff and uh, it's all kind of one of my favorite parts of the show even if just for white's scenes and episode 11

discussion gets real awkward and also the op of the s2 thread spent every week making GBS threads about how much he hated s1 so that made discussion of that, not very fun for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I LOVE LIVE