Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

EBB posted:

Please thank her for supporting this stoner's addiction to peanut butter and chocolate. Pray to buddha my wife doesn't look in the freezer any time soon.

:same:

Just ordered 3 boxes of Samoas and 3 boxes of Thin Mints. Time to get fat as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i cant do thin mints after dealing with a month of eating them as our only real dessert at fob gabe.

they all melted into log mints so we'd just grab a sleeve and go to town

samoas are my poo poo though

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i had a buddy who was trying to gain weight to get swole

he'd take a sleeve of thin mints and dump a shitlod of ice cream and kahuala and make what he called the calorie bomb

he actually did get swole too

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i had a buddy who was trying to gain weight to get swole

he'd take a sleeve of thin mints and dump a shitlod of ice cream and kahuala and make what he called the calorie bomb

he actually did get swole too

I did that and just got fatter

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Bored As gently caress posted:

thats why i pointed that out

i was shocked too

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I got a box of thin mints outside a dispensary today to go with my ounce of ultimate cookies.

One box was not enough.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

if you don’t freeze your thin mints are you even living

Then again why would you get thin mints when samoas exist

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Because frozen thin mints.

Also this is America, land of multiple types of cookies.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

italian cookies are the loving worst

gently caress those green leaves

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Bored As gently caress posted:

You have to also exercise.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Savannah smiles (lemon wedges) are great for tea/coffee

Tagalongs are honestly just divine

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Samoas mother fuckers

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Force de Fappe posted:

Samoas mother fuckers

:hmmyes:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

also good frozen

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Force de Fappe posted:

Samoas mother fuckers

Same OP.

Also Im hungover and binging the first half of the Grand Tour for the year. It seems like they hit their sweet spot. Through the first four episodes and very satisfied.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Force de Fappe posted:

Samoas mother fuckers

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Force de Fappe posted:

Samoas mother fuckers

You misspelled do-si-dos

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Stultus Maximus posted:

Oh, gently caress.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

I hit the sake heavy and bad on Friday, I guess I was destructive or something. Well it's Sunday night and I'm finally starting to feel like a loving human being again. gently caress I'm too old.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Force de Fappe posted:

I hit the Thai food on Friday, I guess I was destructive or something. Well it's Sunday night and I'm finally starting to feel like a loving human being again. gently caress I'm too old.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
I got a bottle of bourbon for Christmas and drank almost all of it one evening over the holidays. Took me two to three days to recover, and I haven't had any alcohol since, except for a couple of glasses of champagne at a birthday party. It seems not being in the military has cured me of a need to binge drink every weekend, weird!

I am smoking weed 3-4 times per week though.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
When I was working collections (8-ish years ago), I would kill about half a liter of whiskey every night. The next day I could actually feel my hangover lift around 2PM, like clockwork.

Now? Four drinks and I get sleepy, next day it's like I got run over by a MRAP. Takes at least a day to bounce back to normal.

Getting old sucks.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

My rate of consumption determines whether I'll get amped or fall asleep.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Stultus Maximus posted:

gently caress

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Scotch #4 in the Air France lounge. Free booze. :toot:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSQt4ckq-dg

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

synthwave is so loving good and I’m glad I found out about it from y’all

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

whatcha got these days for future funk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BOPX5I2Lbs

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

kind of more into outrun and heavy beat stuff at the moment

check out that perturbator playlist, it's awesome beats set to over the top gory 80s anime

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1KXOENKYsI

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
idk where it falls but hey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VktV37V16Ig

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWQKiefZ-XI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdtv99fZhQQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drkG28Llp-c

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://i.imgur.com/dkj0n2s.mp4

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
B*RNIE BITCH

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

hell yeah this guy knew how to party it's terrible but i can't stop laughing

quote:

KTLA anchor Chris Burrous died from an overdose of crystal meth while engaging in vigorous sexual activity with a man he met on Grindr.

According to the L.A. County Medical Examiner, Burrous died from methamphetamine toxicity after being found unresponsive in a Glendale motel on December 28. The manner of death is listed as accidental.

According to the death investigation, officials say Burrous worked his shift at KTLA, and then left early for the day complaining he felt ill.

Instead of going home, he set up a meeting with a man at a motel in Glendale for an afternoon of hardcore sex. The two allegedly met on Grindr and had hooked up multiple times in the past.

When the companion arrived, Burrous allegedly answered the door fully nude, and had set up the room with “DJ style” lighting, S&M toys, lubrication jelly and a massage bench. The two men allegedly engaged in various forms of sexual activities, including anal and oral sex.

At some point during the meeting, 43-year-old Burrous allegedly inserted a “rock” of crystal meth into his anus and stated it was supposed to make him “high and loose”

He then allegedly gave his companion a syringe full of GHB and a bottle of Gatorade. The two became intimate again, and Burrous allegedly inserted another “rock” of meth into his anus before putting on a mask while his companion allegedly inserted his hand into Burrous’ backside.

The report states Burrous also used “poppers,” an alkyl nitrite inhaled that produces a euphoric effect.

Burrous began getting fisted while laying face down on the bed, and allegedly told his companion he was feeling fine until the man noticed him making a grunting noise, and flipped him over to realize Burrous had vomited inside his S&M mask.

The man called 911 and began to perform CPR on Burrous until emergency responders arrived. He was transported to a nearby hospital and pronounced dead in the emergency room.

During the death investigations, officials were told Burrous, who leaves behind a wife and young daughter, did not have a history of drug or alcohol abuse, and apparently only used drugs recreationally.

Burrous’ companion was cooperative throughout the investigation and no foul play is suspected in his death.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Now that's how you take a sick day

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
what a loving legend

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Goddamn. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.
:eek: wonder if his wife knew. poo poo his poor kid.