Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

ban dt because he's a lesbophobic creep who's an admin for a booru dedicated to straight guys loving lesbians

quote:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Posted on 2019-02-05 17:48:31 (Flag for deletion)
Who wouldn't?

Best dyke in YagaKimi and she needs to serve cock rather than pussy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Gross.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

:yikes:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

a website devoted to lesbians watching dragon ball gt

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
I think we can argue that DT is a weird creep without going into offsite behavior, honestly. He's obsessed with Senran Kagura.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
God, Satan, anyone please bring back Dragonball Super.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

TheHan posted:

We should get the trailer in April and then the series itself in July if every fandom voice is to be believed.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

TheHan posted:

you didn’t even mention shenron, wish not granted

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

DoctorWhat posted:

I think we can argue that DT is a weird creep without going into offsite behavior, honestly. He's obsessed with Senran Kagura.
i think liking senran kagura and saying lesbians should be hosed by men into being straight are slightly different, fursonally

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

DoctorWhat posted:

Nah, gently caress that dude and his rape site

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Captain Baal posted:

I will fight for DT's right to enjoy a show that I do not

I rescind this and apologize, gently caress DT

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

can't believe the guy acting smugly dismissive about the gender-neutral singular they is also a huge creepo about lesbians

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
I regret making that sardonic post in the fake GT thread now

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!

Blaze Dragon posted:

We should get the trailer in April and then the series itself in July if every fandom voice is to be believed.

Didn't some Shueisha exec come out a debunk this? Though I can see them lying to make it a surprise, plus the usual Dragonball Youtubers did forewarn about the coming of GT Kid Goku.

Augus posted:

Who can ask Shenron anything with Goku & Friends tying up the line :argh:

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Improbable Lobster posted:

Nah, gently caress that dude and his rape site

DoctorWhat is saying that was already enough to indict him as a person

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

TheHan posted:

Didn't some Shueisha exec come out a debunk this? Though I can see them lying to make it a surprise, plus the usual Dragonball Youtubers did forewarn about the coming of GT Kid Goku.

It'd be weirder if this didn't happen. It's meant to be a surprise, after all.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

TheKingofSprings posted:

DoctorWhat is saying that was already enough to indict him as a person

It's a poor point h e made

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

TheHan posted:

I can't wait for Super Satan Blue Kaio Ken X100

DanZX
May 5, 2015

Hey guys I love Dragon Ball. Maybe we should talk about them dragon balls?

Goku is a bad dad, Vegeta fucks up constantly in Z, Gohan sucks, GT sucks, Heroes and Multiverse sucks, Broly owns. Hail Satan

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I don't think Goku is a bad dad and Vegeta final explosion is one of the best scenes in the series

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Gohan's cool too

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

if i could make one change to dbz id make it so final explosion is what kills babidi and dabura because at least that makes it so that cool scene accomplished something

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Namtab posted:

It's a poor point h e made

DoctorWhat has very pronounced opinions about certain things, I’m not agreeing or disagreeing, just clarifying his point

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Moro's powers are kinda neat. He reminds me of a Geomancer from Final Fantasy. That's kind of cool to see.

Endorph posted:

if i could make one change to dbz id make it so final explosion is what kills babidi and dabura because at least that makes it so that cool scene accomplished something

Did anyone even take either of those characters seriously, though? If anything, I guess it would've spared us a bunch of Babidi's dumb whining in the anime.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
Dabura maybe, but Goku egging Buu on to kill Babadi was funny enough that it shouldn't be changed.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀

Captain Baal posted:

Gohan's cool too

Gohan was cool once

Only once in all of Dragonball. No I don't count him messing up Buu because he got instantly owned by Buu shortly after

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Gohan has found his true calling as a Cool Dad.

The Legendary Super Father Blanco.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Collapsing Farts posted:

Gohan was cool once

Only once in all of Dragonball. No I don't count him messing up Buu because he got instantly owned by Buu shortly after

That time he turned Tien into a railroad spike was pretty cool.

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

This is why I've been saying constantly that DT isn't just a weirdo with bad taste he's a loving awful piece of poo poo.

Magil of Shadow
Dec 28, 2009

Proposal: Form a friendly relationship immediately.

"You have GOT to be kidding me"

I'm gonna be legit here.

I actually really liked the Highschool 'arc' of the Buu saga. Getting to see the kid we've seen grow up thoughout Z finally get to do something 'normal' for a change was strangely refreshing. Granted, it sank back into the usual REAL quick, but super powered 'slice of life' was more entertaining then it had ANY right to be.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Magil of Shadow posted:

I'm gonna be legit here.

I actually really liked the Highschool 'arc' of the Buu saga. Getting to see the kid we've seen grow up thoughout Z finally get to do something 'normal' for a change was strangely refreshing. Granted, it sank back into the usual REAL quick, but super powered 'slice of life' was more entertaining then it had ANY right to be.

I have a show called Dragon Ball Super I think you might be interested in...

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

High school is the best part of Buu by far.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Did anyone even take either of those characters seriously, though? If anything, I guess it would've spared us a bunch of Babidi's dumb whining in the anime.

What if Buu comes out in a form with an actual dangerous personality and then Final Explosion knocks him silly and turns him into Mr. Buu for a while?

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

RevolverDivider posted:

High school is the best part of Buu by far.

:yeah:

Spiritus Nox posted:

What if Buu comes out in a form with an actual dangerous personality and then Final Explosion knocks him silly and turns him into Mr. Buu for a while?

It'd establish Buu's transformations better than the canon did.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
Boo saga is by far the weakest in Z, but has a ton of flashes of brilliance and a real feeling of going back to the series' gag roots.

Too bad about Videl being built up to be awesome and almost getting fridged

Too bad about the total lack of relation to the previous plots with Boo's origins (this isn't that big a deal, but Freeza and Cell had real tangible roots in the story)

Too bad about Vegeta, Gotenks, and Gohan all getting sidelined so Goku could save the day. Granted, it ended up really being teamwork/Satan that saved everyone...but why build up Gohan so drat much?

Too bad that Gohan "cheated" his way to a powerup and then it resulted in absolutely nothing...

And too bad the Saiyaman stuff was so short

But there're so many great moments throughout that I can't hate it.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
the few and far between parts of the DB series where they have to reckon with being, essentially, gods amongst humans are incredible. gohan playing baseball and thinking he is "holding back" as he effortlessly jumps 55 feet in the air to catch a fly ball is funny as hell

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Buu is easily the least consistent Dragon Ball arc IMO, at least until Super, but the highs are high enough that I still forgive it.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Augus posted:

Why would we need shenron when we have bulma

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Magil of Shadow posted:

I'm gonna be legit here.

Probably my favorite part is how Gohan had to limit his strength so he could blend in. I really digged the whole super hero bit with him being Great Sayiaman. I honestly wish they kept going with that instead of droping it.

edit: regarding that post above, I found it hilarious we had a scenario just like that where Bulma bribed everyone so she can have the wish. Except 18 because she told her that she doesn't need money. :v: Bulma is basically a Shenron. Now if she knew how to bring people back from the dead she would be pretty much unstoppable.

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Mar 22, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
She could go to a timeline that takes place right before they died and bring them to theirs.