Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Beautiful kick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I don't know why, but I just love whenever Baki is being a smug little poo poo.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Cerebral Bore posted:

I don't know why, but I just love whenever Baki is being a smug little poo poo.

That's pretty much every moment of his life. Actually I kinda miss Baki sometimes and while I definitely enjoy the wide roster of characters Baki has and giving them all screen time loving each other up, it seems like it sometimes forgets that the series is called Baki because he'll just vanish for large amounts of time while everyone else gets screen time it seems. It's sometimes like the mangaka finds everyone else way more interesting than Baki, which is actually kinda fair.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It's also that Baki is actually one of the very strongest entities on earth at this point so in order to introduce a new threat you gotta have him go through the roster of lesser fighters. Baki is like the endboss now together with Yujiro

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Finally a god drat fight.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
its actually strange just how fast this fight with baki has happened

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

I am the sound of cats and hairballs.
Ahh now I can't wait for the next one :(

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Put him in the ground Baki.

il-landier
Jan 28, 2008

It was fun to learn about Japan's thiccest son but now it 's time for Baki to get the punchmans on

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
is anyone reading that other series by Itagaki, shaman? only two chapters out and I have no idea where he wants to go with it.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i didn't know he had another series out

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/mrfeelswildride/status/1114735379096068097?s=20

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

So I watched the anime on netflix.

One thing that stuck with me was what happened to Dorian, at the end. Does he get his candy manga readers? I don't mind spoilers.

JDRockefeller
Apr 26, 2010

Fat_Cow posted:

So I watched the anime on netflix.

One thing that stuck with me was what happened to Dorian, at the end. Does he get his candy manga readers? I don't mind spoilers.

You will have to wait and see!

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

JDRockefeller posted:

You will have to wait and see!

:negative: Would he show up in Season 2?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Fat_Cow posted:

:negative: Would he show up in Season 2?

Dorian sticks around for a while.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/cxmpsite/status/1115394509091868672?s=20

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

https://mangadex.org/chapter/585841/1

The thoughts of the thicc

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Baki is a beast.

JDRockefeller
Apr 26, 2010
I love how every new fighter that looks at Baki's face thinks about how pretty he is.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
"He cute but kinda swole tho" — people on Baki before getting their heads kicked in.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

the fight continueth, this is some of the best Baki we have had in a good while I think

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

The rest of the baki season on Netflix will ve released pretty shortly. By like the end of the month.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Bushmeister posted:

the fight continueth, this is some of the best Baki we have had in a good while I think

This is some good Thicc Fightan. Good proper baki right here.

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

Mmm good fightmans thicc and meaty

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Whoa I missed this before but Gaia is Trump's bodyguard now lmao

JDRockefeller
Apr 26, 2010
This part of a Gaia gaiden or something?

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
The second part of the new Baki is up on Netflix and it's amazing. Yujiro telling Baki to get his gently caress on is better than I could have imagined.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Yeah I watched two episodes of baki part 2 on Netflix and I think it's already more amazing than anything in part 1 (in classic baki way)

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Dang it just finished part 2. Is there any more confirmation of more anime Baki? The next arc sounds really interesting (the China raioh tournament)

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Yeah, season 2 is already confirmed, no date yet.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I don't know why it's so hilarious to me that in between magic muscle men fighting to the death Baki is busy trying to get his dick wet in the most bodice-ripping scene ever

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

FilthyImp posted:

I don't know why it's so hilarious to me that in between magic muscle men fighting to the death Baki is busy trying to get his dick wet in the most bodice-ripping scene ever

Virginity is just another punchmans to defeat

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
loving is like punching, but with your dick

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Zzulu posted:

And you will never be as good as your dad at either.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Baki gets his male essence stolen and shortly afterwards nearly dies from poison. Many such cases!

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I like that Baki gets more powerful after he fucks.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I like that Yujiro, in his own hosed up way, was praising Kozue

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Want a Youtube poop with buffBaki listening to his dad telling Kozue to just loving wreck him, smashcut to dried-out Baki.

Zzulu posted:

THere are many such cases of Punchmans, but have we really explored the thematic depths of a Fuckmans anime? :thunkher:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Electric Phantasm posted:

I like that Baki gets more powerful after he fucks.

Didn't you?