Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

MachuPikacchu posted:

Florida woman loses liver over baseball bet

Florida man digs up airplane

Florida man kills self, then attempts murder

Florida woman run over by the 1974 Miami Dolphins

This reminds me, will Davidpro be able to use the Dolphins?

Also makes me wonder how they will handle Bohemian Rhapsody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Electric Phantasm posted:

This reminds me, will Davidpro be able to use the Dolphins?

Also makes me wonder how they will handle Bohemian Rhapsody.

Johnny Joestar posted:

where the gently caress is morkey

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i can't believe i get to touch my favorite hero, spoder man

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

arachnid individual

MachuPikacchu
Oct 15, 2012

Sacre vert! Maman!

A part of me wants Annasui to describe all these characters the same way Jolyne describes bodily functions.

"You know, that thing that starts with an M and is like a cartoon mouse!"

Oh and now that I think about it, it would rule if Sono Chi no Sadame played during the final showdown between Emporio and Pucci.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
Part 6 has a dark-skinned man successfully convince the KKK to attempt to kill his light-skinned twin brother.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

accidentally!

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Florida Man Accidentally Hires KKK to End Little Sister's Relationship With Brother

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

Part 6 has a dark-skinned man successfully convince the KKK to attempt to kill his light-skinned twin brother.
Pucci goes to a private investigation group that is run by Klan members.

Pucci is also a known Catholic priest in the town while Wes is just a stock boy at a restaurant so who is about to gently caress his sister so like

not hard for the Klan to figure out which to kill

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
like yes, Enrico and Wes' backstory is utterly ridiculous and requires extremely specific events, but that's the point. It's almost as if Fate and Gravity have brought us to this moment

like the possibility of mixed fraternal skins having different skin color is already super rare, yet possible, this whole story is like that

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Jun 7, 2019

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/ArakiArt/status/1136762576682049536

The second picture was taken a couple weeks ago.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Expect My Mom posted:

e: Wes was also was never able to kill himself, the chamber of the gun would be full of water or a gust of wind would lift him back on to a cliff if he tried to jump, so Weather Report itself seems to be a tad autonomous when it wants to be, a sorta Larry Trainor /Negative Spirit sorta deal

This isn't even unheard of either. Consider Jotaro's trick with the policeman's gun at the start of part 3.

(Also consider the much darker implication of how Jotaro discovered Star Platinum could catch bullets he fired at himself)

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

he [wore it]

MachuPikacchu
Oct 15, 2012

Sacre vert! Maman!

Waffleman_ posted:

https://twitter.com/ArakiArt/status/1136762576682049536

The second picture was taken a couple weeks ago.

Is this guy seriously 59 years old?!!

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
I mean,
I guess it looks like he's been busy.
But definitely not 59 years busy.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Yeah I've always thought the Araki Is Ageless jokes to be a bit silly, I can definitely tell that he's getting older but extremely doesnt look 60

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
Glad to know that Araki went to Sleep No More, the nonlinear interactive dialogue-free noir Macbeth retelling where everyone gets those playing cards and Black Sabbath masks.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
Johnny listen to my CHEESE SONG! Pizza mozzarella, pizza mozzarella, rella rella, rella rella

-Gyro Zeppeli

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
the true test of character is if you think johnny actually loves gyro's songs or if he's just being sarcastic

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
i think johnny loves them

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Same. I love those goofy idiots. I can’t wait to re-read SBR.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
I never got the sense that he was anything but genuine with Gyro, who was a giant dork. There's even that scene where they both glare at Dio for bringing in that poo poo to them. Did I forget something that would imply otherwise?

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Momomo posted:

I never got the sense that he was anything but genuine with Gyro, who was a giant dork. There's even that scene where they both glare at Dio for bringing in that poo poo to them. Did I forget something that would imply otherwise?
johnny's usually pretty deadpan and sometimes doesn't have patience for gyro's jokes

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Expect My Mom posted:

the true test of character is if you think johnny actually loves gyro's songs or if he's just being sarcastic

the correct answer is both

he thinks they're poo poo and loves them

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

those songs are loving dope tbh

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Objectively speaking, they're true bangers.

Mr. Funktastic
Dec 27, 2012

College Slice
https://youtu.be/u9x4jGpDwfM

David Pro please hire this person to do the beatdown theme for part 6 ty

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

I liked the reveal and music of Silver Chariot Requiem as well as fully realized Diavolo. Man, if the anime gets me to like the weirdo Requiem section, it will be a miracle.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The voice lines in ASB definitely show that Johnny can be dry and sarcastic, but I think he still likes them.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?

Darko posted:

I liked the reveal and music of Silver Chariot Requiem as well as fully realized Diavolo. Man, if the anime gets me to like the weirdo Requiem section, it will be a miracle.

I'm looking forward to how they handle Gold Experience Machina-I mean Requiem.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Next episode is where everything falls apart, right?

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Next week should be the soul switching and will either end on Diavolo in Bruno's body waking up or Narancia dead on the fence

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Am I misremembering how long the upcoming fights were because it feels like not a whole lot of material is left for 6 episodes?

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Augus posted:

Am I misremembering how long the upcoming fights were because it feels like not a whole lot of material is left for 6 episodes?

Don;t forget about Rolling Stone! :v:

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
There are about 22/23 chapters left so things might slow down a bit, but still about three chapters an episode

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
Was time skipping in the Diavolo reveal in the manga? I always thought that Polnareff was watching Doppio walk behind the pillar and emerge as Diavolo.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
Johnny keeps talking about how he only has ten fingernails to shoot off, but I thought he could shoot toenails too
Did he lose that at some point and I missed it?

Hemingway To Go! fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Jun 8, 2019

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I think he can, but also he'd have to take his shoes (and full body suit? i honestly don't know johnny is wearing) off so he kinda just doesn't

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
the real reason sbr will never be animated is because it'll be impossible to handwave away how johnny moves around during action scenes

somepartsareme fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Jun 8, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Expect My Mom posted:

I think he can, but also he'd have to take his shoes (and full body suit? i honestly don't know johnny is wearing) off so he kinda just doesn't

plus aiming toes is way harder