Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Speaking of Heroes, SSG Trunks is a thing now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Speaking of which, is Dragon Ball Heroes the only game in the entire franchise where Bulma is actually playable?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
You can play her in any of the mobile games and if Heroes counts so do they

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Larryb posted:

Speaking of which, is Dragon Ball Heroes the only game in the entire franchise where Bulma is actually playable?

You could cheat her into being playable in Budokai 3 back in the day, but her model was only in for tutorials and if you do make her playable she just has Videl's moves and she's playable in Dragon Ball Origins iirc.

Oh and the Dragon Ball Evolution PSP game too lol

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Captain Baal posted:

Speaking of Heroes, SSG Trunks is a thing now.

I absolutely thought you were loving with me but no, it's true. Super Saiyan God Xeno Trunks.

https://twitter.com/masterleon7777/status/1152849873630195714?s=19

Perhaps interestingly, he's the first Super Saiyan God in the Xeno timeline and appeared just after Pan joined it. With Pan, we have all the Saiyans that took part in Goku's God ritual, so it's rather fitting that it is now that Heroes decides that Super Saiyan God is a form they can give out.

But in reality the answer to why we got a God and not a 4 is most likely that no one can really decide if Trunks should have black or purple hair.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
what is this bullshit, his hair is still down!

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Dias posted:

yeah, God form doesnt change the hair style

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!

Rudoku posted:

You're joking, but he totally uses it in MUI against Jiren to do mini-Tony Hawks grinds.

Oh poo poo, he totally does. For all the instances in the TOP where it seems like the characters were basically flying, I love the thought they put it when they worked around it.

Blaze Dragon posted:

I absolutely thought you were loving with me but no, it's true. Super Saiyan God Xeno Trunks.
https://twitter.com/masterleon7777/status/1152849873630195714?s=19

Legendary Super Saiyan Blue Broly inches ever closer.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Dias posted:

Tbh one of the cooler things about god is the hair style actually stays the same as their base form

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

TheHan posted:

Legendary Super Saiyan Blue Broly inches ever closer.

I'd say this is unlikely (though most definitely not impossible) entirely because Broly was already given his own unique God form. Though of course, this doesn't mean he won't get Blue too, popularity power is big and we have another Broly to give love to as well. I'd say God is impossible though, because it contradicts Broly's design ethos (all the muscle, all of it).

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
hahahah the mad lads they did it. Now we need him to be blue :allears:

Also gently caress Broly. I mean old Broly.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Shindragon posted:

hahahah the mad lads they did it. Now we need him to be blue :allears:

Also gently caress Broly. I mean old Broly.

I've seen people talking about Cheelai, I'm pretty sure you didn't need to add "old Broly" there.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
Has Heroes had Old Broly and New Broly meet yet?

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

when oh when will broly fuse with broly

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

drrockso20 posted:

Beats me. Most I know is that there's a XV2 Parallel Quest where both Brolys appear together. From what I can remember from watching it on Youtube because I won't buy any DLC that isn't half-price at the very highest, they don't particularly like each other.

Skeleton Mom posted:

when oh when will broly fuse with broly

Fusions 2 is necessary.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Dias posted:

I've seen people talking about Cheelai, I'm pretty sure you didn't need to add "old Broly" there.

It was in response to Blaze about Old Broly given a god form.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

I can't believe they gave Trunks the God form because they couldn't figure out his SSj4

It's actually really cool and I wish that every Saiyan who was part of the ritual achieved it

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
God Gotenks, do it.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
A fusion that achieves SS4 but breaks apart and both members are at least in God form. The easiest way to cheat yourself some god ki.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Given Gohan has glasses I wonder if Goku actually needs them too.

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Ox King also has them, so I think he gets it from his moms side.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Flytrap posted:

Ox King also has them, so I think he gets it from his moms side.

That'd make sense. Though it would only complete Goku being Japanese Homer Simpson if he occasionally pulled out glasses that everyone forgot about. Including for his ultimate powerup, SSGG. (Super Saiyan God Glasses)

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Ghost Leviathan posted:

That'd make sense. Though it would only complete Goku being Japanese Homer Simpson if he occasionally pulled out glasses that everyone forgot about. Including for his ultimate powerup, SSGG. (Super Saiyan God Glasses)

:hai:

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

drrockso20 posted:

Well now you've seeded that idea into the world. thanksssss.

Countdown until it appears in DBH.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I'm almost convinced Gohan has perfect eyesight and only uses glasses because that's the expected look for an intelligent scholar like him.

Webbeh posted:

I'm pretty sure this idea has existed since the moment we got a new Broly.

mmkay
Oct 21, 2010

Blaze Dragon posted:

I'm almost convinced Gohan has perfect eyesight and only uses glasses because that's the expected look for an intelligent scholar like him.

I'm sure he got his eyesight checked and got some glasses after he hosed up catching the potara earings

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Look, Videl thinks glasses are hot and Gohan is a very giving husband.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Webbeh posted:

Just wait till we get a meeting between those two and Bio Broly

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

The new team for Tournament of Power 2: Power Harder:

-LSS Broly
-Canon Broly
-Bio-Broly
-Dark Broly
-Kale
-Great Ape Broly
-Karoly

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I’m kind of surprised they haven’t brought back Great apes.

I mean I know there isn’t much to do with them but repeat previous plot beats but that hasn’t stopped them before

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

CharlestheHammer posted:

I’m kind of surprised they haven’t brought back Great apes.

I mean I know there isn’t much to do with them but repeat previous plot beats but that hasn’t stopped them before

Super Saiyan 3 Great Ape

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Where is Canon Bio Broly

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Super Saiyan 3 Great Ape

Your thinking is weak and limited.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Captain Baal posted:

Where is Canon Bio Broly

First you have to set up the Syndrome scenario where Lord Jaguar is a superfan rich goon that discovers that The Champ is not only a total fraud, but that there are these super powerful things that actually fight literal gods called Saiyans, and Broly, the guy that blew up the loving arctic, is possibly THE STRONGEST OF THEM ALL. Maybe he has enough genetic material to start cloning, maybe he recovers the corpse of Paragus and near perfectly clones him as bait to get Broly. But the Bio-Roids are basically an disposable army for him to claim the dragonballs and perfect the way to become a genetically superior being above Saiyan. Bio-roly being the general and right hand of this set up until he - well, he basically becomes canon OG Broly.

And then you have a movie of Broly v Broly.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

How much longer until Goku calls up Broly to take care of his Moro problem

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Ghost Leviathan posted:

That's an excellent theory as to why Goku's most proven useful attacks are the kamehameha (usually a dramatically oversized one) and the spirit bomb, two giant attacks where you only need the idea of where to aim. And also why once enemies get close he's able to keep up in hand-to-hand combat.

Actually maybe all the Z fighters have bad eyesight, it might clear up that problem that everyone (probably Vegeta more than anyone) has where at some point in a fight they just give up on aiming and just start hurling dozens of ki blasts blindly at nothing

TwoPair fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Jul 23, 2019

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
Piccolo, naturally, has perfect eyesight. One of his moves even banks on his opponent thinking he can't aim.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Black August posted:

Your thinking is weak and limited.

when's goku gonna stack ui on top of ssb kaioken anyway

step your game up dbh

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

Manatee Cannon posted:

when's goku gonna stack ui on top of ssb kaioken anyway

step your game up dbh

Both Kaioblue and UI royally hosed him after first using them so hopefully going even further beyond with the combo just turns him inside out.

Also his battle aura would turn into a tri layered red white and blue. :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Parrotine posted:

How much longer until Goku calls up Broly to take care of his Moro problem

Broly stands less of a chance then they do.