Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

puve posted:

Coolest guy I work with: I love the Yankees I go see them play baseball sometimes. I can't believe my bitch of a wife is divorcing me. What podcasts do you listen to?

Me: (in corpse paint) I listen to albums

just hold him down and suck he dick, women can't be prosecuted for rape unless they're exploiting a minor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

General Dog posted:

Maybe Epstein is secretly making clones of all of the most important people in the world and this is how he collects their DNA.

Uh, most important to whom?

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Brace Belden and Liz have a new podcast called the TrueAnon and it's great. That non-pedophile from Chapo is on it.

https://m.soundcloud.com/trueanonpod/the-ep-files

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Algund Eenboom posted:

David Bowie had sex with a group of teenagers called the Baby Groupies, Cher climbed into Anthony Kiedis's bed naked when he was in the eighth grade, Jimmy Page had women kidnapped for him and dated a 14 year old girl, Iggy Pop dated a 13 year old girl and destroyed her personal property to keep her dependent on him, Steven Tyler bought the legal guardianship of a troubled 16 year old, Don Henley was found with two teenagers high on cocaine at his mansion, Ted Nugent sang about being attracted to 13 year olds and then bought the guardianship of a 17 year old girl, Jerry Lee Lewis cheated on his wife with his 13 year old cousin, Elvis met Priscilla when she was 14, etc

Its hosed up they probably weren't breaking the law back then considering rob Lowe made a sex tape wirh a kid and it was legal

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Dr. Killjoy posted:

even if there is or was ever actual ritual child sacrifice going on the vast majority of the mythologizing of such appears to be some control matrix* foisted upon the public to overshadow the numerous actual cases of uncovered child sex rings (they’re already loving kids, why must you further imagine that they’re getting their brains slurped out through a curly straw) and forever get the common citizen to associate the notion of child sex rings with the realms of weird fantasy and trashy movies.**

*a conspiracy blogger (whose incredibly insane but appears to have one time have been an okay and insightful writer) has called this virtual reality games
**I’m partial to the Chong Kim case where a woman alleged to be a survivor of a human trafficking ring that kidnapped women and kept them confined in a desert compound that was later made into a movie with Jamie Chung before numerous human trafficking foundations exposed her fraud

quoting for when the footage of Dershowitz slurping childbrains through a curly straw gets released

ross perot in hell
Jul 9, 2019

by VideoGames

puve posted:

Coolest guy I work with: I love the Yankees I go see them play baseball sometimes. I can't believe my bitch of a wife is divorcing me. What podcasts do you listen to?

Me: (in corpse paint) I listen to albums

congrats on your first good post

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

"Mr Rodgers posted:

Flight logs signed by Mr. Rodgers, which became public through civil lawsuits, showed dozens of passengers on Mr. Epstein’s jet from 1997 to 2005. Some women have said in civil lawsuits that their names appear in the flight logs, which they said would corroborate their allegations of being trafficked by Mr. Epstein’s associates when they were underage.

noooo mr rodgers why are you epstein's pilot

Noobicide
Sep 12, 2007

Hurt Whitey Maybe posted:

Jeffery Epstein going down owns because it’s an issue leftists and republicans can agree on. my family is a bunch of trump supporters but we’re having a great time discussing Epstein conspiracies we all know and love. grew up listening to Rush Limbaugh of all people talk about the Lolita Express and it’s nice that we can all agree “lol Epstein”.

nothing like a little satanic pedophilia to bring people together

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 19 days!)

It's a beautiful day in the Lolita Express
A beautiful day for a child
Could you be mine?
Would you be mine?

It's a friendly day on this beauty isle
A friendly day for a chile
Could you be mine?
Would you be mine?

I have always wanted to have a girl just like you
I've always wanted to live in an island with you

Let's make the most of this beautiful day
Since we're together, might as well say
Would you be my, could you be my
Won't you be my Lolita?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Could you be mine?
Would you be mine?

Could you be mine?
Would you be mine?

Won't you be my Lolita?

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Could you be mine?
Would you be mine?

Could you be mine?
Would you be mine?

Won't you be my Lolita?

:drat:

so it turns out Epstein had bought an island in canada too: https://www.google.com/maps/@45.921968,-83.3426693,12z

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
Im stuck behind the paywall on the wsj article.

Is the Mr Rogers stuff a bit or is that just the name of one of the pilots or something

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
Epstein spills beans on deathbed. Entire hospital goes on lockdown as Clintons deploy deathsquads on all floors.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

AnEdgelord posted:

Im stuck behind the paywall on the wsj article.

Is the Mr Rogers stuff a bit or is that just the name of one of the pilots or something

lol

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
King Friday was a sick gently caress

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Siljmonster posted:

Uh, most important to whom?

The Sex Offender Community

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I bet there were some Jim Henson - Fred Rodgers parties in the 70s that would make Jimmy Savile blush

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Could you be mine?
Would you be mine?

Could you be mine?
Would you be mine?

Won't you be my Lolita?

i'm trying to eat over here you gross gently caress

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Bip Roberts posted:

I bet there were some Jim Henson - Fred Rodgers parties in the 70s that would make Jimmy Savile blush

oh god dont say this

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/mattvbrady/status/1154742438503702529?s=20

really makes u think

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
what if the Pinochet flights were pedo flights?

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
also
https://twitter.com/Tormny_Pickeals/status/1154759926004224000?s=20

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bip Roberts posted:

Jim Henson and Fred Rodgers were the only childrens' entertainers who weren't loving kids.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Jim Henson and Fred Rodgers were the only childrens' entertainers who weren't loving kids.

please do not slander barney the dinosaur like this

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Agean90 posted:

please do not slander barney the dinosaur like this

yo why'd he have a zipper on the front tho

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Failson posted:

Which conspiracy blogger?

Some nobody I found whose blog title is literally a tribute to a bush era liberal blogger no one remembers.
Information overload has basically driven him insane, so his main gig is calling every conspiracy theorist or inordinately popular YouTuber ONI disinfo or COINTELPRO, such as Tim Pool and Joe Rogan and Caitlin Bennet, and he thinks the failed actor qanon guy Isaac Kappy killed himself out of guilt for being disinfo.

His archives paint a picture of a much more stable and thoughtful individual, but in essence whose shtick has always been getting into beefs with other conspiracy writers on the pretense that they were disinfo or trying to inject right wing foibles into the left community (well think about how the Larouchites began fairly left but then degenerated into the caricature we now know them as).

also Barney was clearly extolling the virtues of polyamory to children, what a sick bastard

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Y'know I was gonna defend Mr. Conductor here but then again Ringo Starr was Mr. Conductor at one point and we've established all the Beatles banged kids so welp

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
They covered the zipper in The Critic. The woman in the suit had a thing for short, chubby, balding men.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

chairface posted:

Y'know I was gonna defend Mr. Conductor here but then again Ringo Starr was Mr. Conductor at one point and we've established all the Beatles banged kids so welp

which 7 words do you think the kids weren't allowed to say?

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

RandomPauI posted:

They covered the zipper in The Critic. The woman in the suit had a thing for short, chubby, balding men.

that description is phenotypically similar to a baby :captainpop:

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Some nobody I found whose blog title is literally a tribute to a bush era liberal blogger no one remembers.
Information overload has basically driven him insane, so his main gig is calling every conspiracy theorist or inordinately popular YouTuber ONI disinfo or COINTELPRO, such as Tim Pool and Joe Rogan and Caitlin Bennet, and he thinks the failed actor qanon guy Isaac Kappy killed himself out of guilt for being disinfo.

His archives paint a picture of a much more stable and thoughtful individual, but in essence whose shtick has always been getting into beefs with other conspiracy writers on the pretense that they were disinfo or trying to inject right wing foibles into the left community (well think about how the Larouchites began fairly left but then degenerated into the caricature we now know them as).

also Barney was clearly extolling the virtues of polyamory to children, what a sick bastard

Fascinating. I was wondering if it was Secret Sun, who has gone hard into charlie_in_the_mailroom.gif territory.

Quiet on the Epstein news, still. Going to assume he was murdered by lizard people.

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1154690341611528192

ross perot in hell
Jul 9, 2019

by VideoGames
Is there any update on our noble hero's health or has someone in the prison infirmary done a one flew over the pedo's nest yet??

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ross perot in hell posted:

Is there any update on our noble hero's health or has someone in the prison infirmary done a one flew over the pedo's nest yet??

a second assassin has hit the pedo

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

ross perot in hell posted:

he's a vegetable forever probably

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Dr. Killjoy posted:

that description is phenotypically similar to a baby :captainpop:

Jay Sherman is not a granny baby!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnP9PU71LaQ

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

I wouldnt be surprised if Jared the Subway Guy has barely been mentioned ITT if at all given how insane hellworld is but yeah just reminder that America's Favorite Former Fat Man is a creepo and I seem to recall staring into the abyss that is the nexus of systematic sex trafficking and pedophilia when he was charged.

Has he partied with Trump and Clinton lol

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

He also had a far less extravagant cabin for when he wanted to get away from it all to gently caress kids like Thoreau I guess

quote:

But during the 1990s, Epstein apparently had another getaway, at a Michigan cabin. There, the 66-year-old financier was a donor to the revered Interlochen Center for the Arts, a fine-arts boarding school and camp, and had bankrolled the “Jeffrey Epstein Scholarship Lodge” on its campus.

My :tinfoil: is kicked up to 11 right now and am extremely suspecting he may have been groomed for this job since childhood

quote:

Epstein also counted himself as an alumnus. Katharine Laidlaw, Interlochen’s vice president of strategic communications and engagement, told The Daily Beast he attended Interlochen’s “National Music Camp” in 1967. His course of study was Bassoon/Orchestra/Radio, Laidlaw said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'

Dr. Killjoy posted:

He also had a far less extravagant cabin for when he wanted to get away from it all to gently caress kids like Thoreau I guess

My :tinfoil: is kicked up to 11 right now and am extremely suspecting he may have been groomed for this job since childhood

Oh man, my brother- and sister-in-law taught there for years. It's a gorgeous area.