Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Chelsea Clinton hasn't tweeted since July 26

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

The Jack Chop Guy posted:

what drives me nuts about these is how easy they make giving cats pills seem

i have to give my cat 1/4 of a prozac every night and it fuckin sucks

it at the very least needs panels for the cat walking away, coughing it up somewhere discrete, and then you having to repeat the entire process

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmao brains broken

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Taintrunner posted:

lmao brains broken

lmao really love the "prison conditions are so bad it made epstein kill himself!" spin

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

138 posted:

I lost a cat last month that would absolutely gently caress me up if I tried that on him.

I lost a cat back in may and it sucked. You can stuff the pill in a piece of cheese and most cats will fall for that poo poo.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
I didn't need to hear a graphic description of Matt Groening's feet. :cry:

Echo Chamber has issued a correction as of 15:53 on Aug 11, 2019

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

Chelsea Clinton hasn't tweeted since July 26

just had a baby. please take this into account.

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

Darkman Fanpage posted:

just had a baby. please take this into account.

thats still a pretty long digestion period

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Echo Chamber posted:

I didn't need to hear a graphic description of Matt Groening' feet. :cry:

Someone read it out loud to you? I read it myself, idiot!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

punished milkman posted:

thats still a pretty long digestion period

a snake can take a few weeks to fully digest large prey

The Jack Chop Guy
Mar 31, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Prav posted:

it at the very least needs panels for the cat walking away, coughing it up somewhere discrete, and then you having to repeat the entire process

my fiancee holds the cat while i jam the pill shard in there and then i have to hold her mouth closed and rub her throat (the cat, not my fiancee) till she swallows the pill

good times

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

A Spherical Sponge posted:

"crack ping" is just the sound metal makes when it breaks under stress. the "crack" is the initial fracture, and the "ping" is the sound of the metal resonating as the energy from the fracture disperses throughout the structure and it settles into its new configuration.

in this analogy, the "crack" is your mind fracturing under the weight of the revelations from the Epstein Pedo ring case and the recent Clinton/Trump/Queen Elizabeth lead assassination and cover up, and the "ping" is the onset of Epstein brain

I finally get it.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

What if this is all just a dream and you're really in a coma and Epstein is alive and well on his devil temple island?

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Koishi Komeiji posted:

What if this is all just a dream and you're really in a coma and Epstein is alive and well on his devil temple island?

I'm popping out of my egg shaped dick shell

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

my fiancee holds the cat while i jam the pill shard in there and then i have to hold her mouth closed and rub her throat (the cat, not my fiancee) till she swallows the pill

good times

some cats are devilish enough that they still manage to hock it up after that

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT

sort by date was removed months ago

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Taintrunner posted:

lmao brains broken

It’s not broken brains, it’s the media complicit in yet another cover up

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
my brain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0wb_G1jkfY

tylersayten posted:

It’s not broken brains, it’s the media complicit in yet another cover up

lmao that this is a khashoggi tier bungle but they're wholly complicit in it.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/11/nyregion/epstein-death-manhattan-correctional-center.html

quote:

Jeffrey Epstein, the financier who hanged himself in a federal jail in Manhattan, was supposed to have been checked by guards every 30 minutes, but that procedure was not being followed the night before he was found, a law-enforcement official with knowledge of his detention said.

In addition, the jail had transferred his cellmate and allowed Mr. Epstein to be housed alone in a cell just two weeks after he had been taken off suicide watch, a decision that also violated the jail’s normal procedure, two officials said.

Yes, yes, very strange.

:thunk:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Also:

quote:

The two guards on duty in the special housing unit where Mr. Epstein was housed were both working overtime, the prison official with knowledge of the incident said. One of the corrections officers was working his fifth straight day of overtime, while the other officer had been forced to work overtime, the official said.

An investigation by The New York Times that published last year revealed that federal prisons across the country, including the Metropolitan Correctional Center, have been dealing with rising violence as staffing at the facilities has dwindled.

lmao, right, we couldn’t afford to pay prison guards to watch the highest-profile criminal in the world for a night. :allears:

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Where is the king of pop Michael Jackson in all this?!?

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
RIP Jeff Stein

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
The powerful are the only ones who are innocent until definitely proven guilty so I don't think much is going to come out of this now unless there is videotape of him being strangled or something. I don't think murder is likely. It's more likely the cops were suggested to not offer Epstein any kind of deal and instead promise him life in rape prison and to then take him off suicide watch. Since cops are dumb as hell it's impossible to prove it was foul play instead of sheer incompetence.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

so are we crack pinging into trump lovers or m1 carrying antifa supersoldiers?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Taintrunner posted:

lmao brains broken

this is like when all the MAGA Chuds decided that prosecutors had too much power when Manafort and Flynn were charged

like yeah, they're technically right in most situations, but they are obviously just using it as a smokescreen

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Dr. Killjoy posted:

gotta confirm they don’t have Monarch autodestruct programming first

Henry Kissinger’s iPhone probably has a scan of all the necessary protocols so we’d have to get to him first

Monarch programming is pretty clearly a different pedophile cabal. Most of Epstein's (and literally every dude who hung out with Epstein, they should all be guillotined) victims testified against him.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Relevant Tangent posted:

Monarch programming is pretty clearly a different pedophile cabal. Most of Epstein's (and literally every dude who hung out with Epstein, they should all be guillotined) victims testified against him.

Listen, I work for the Monarch. We don't have programming, just orders to not tattle on the Monarch. You want that fat old chud Sgt. Hatred.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

idk what skills does this guy have to work fuckin anywhere

Kicking rad hair

skeletors_condom
Jul 21, 2017

This is fake, right?

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

epstein brain making me think he + "the cabal" faked his death and he's keyser soze-ing off to a heretofore unknown "private island" with ghislaine

He hosed up badly, twice. Why keep him alive? Cabals tend to be pretty murderous.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

skeletors_condom posted:

This is fake, right?

Is it?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Monarch conspiracies alleged that the CIA and the super-rich had access to mind control technology to make programmable sex slaves, but it turns out the rich just used their money to cover-up their exploitation of poor girls in the US and abroad.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Atrocious Joe posted:

this is like when all the MAGA Chuds decided that prosecutors had too much power when Manafort and Flynn were charged

like yeah, they're technically right in most situations, but they are obviously just using it as a smokescreen

Prison and police abolition has (rightfully) become a big rallying point for a certain segment of the US left in the last year or so but if you're using this poo poo to advance your cause you're either incredible naive, incredibly myopic, or incredibly compromised

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

comedyblissoption posted:

i mean this is a remote possibility in an 'oh god he still has a credible deadman's switch' scenario

Presumably they could have beaten that out of him by now. I refuse to believe dude was smart enough to set up a dms that would work.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Oops wrong thread

twoday has issued a correction as of 17:14 on Aug 11, 2019

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol that the media is trying to make thinking this was fishy into a CRAZY TRUMP BELIEVES IN WACKY CONSPIRACY THEORY thing. circling the wagons real hard.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
So this is what gaslighting feels like

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Atrocious Joe posted:

Monarch conspiracies alleged that the CIA and the super-rich had access to mind control technology to make programmable sex slaves, but it turns out the rich just used their money to cover-up their exploitation of poor girls in the US and abroad.

well there was that ny cult

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Oops wrong thread

twoday has issued a correction as of 17:14 on Aug 11, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

lol that the media is trying to make thinking this was fishy into a CRAZY TRUMP BELIEVES IN WACKY CONSPIRACY THEORY thing. circling the wagons real hard.

My fave thing is that a week from now 95% of people will have forgotten about Epstein, and the few who bring him up will be dismissed as conspiracy loonies.