Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

naem
May 29, 2011

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Basically by default men have it hammered into them from birth that the only place they're allowed to get any kind of emotional support from is the woman that they're having sex with.

gah yeah, never realized this before but yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
If a woman buys you sexy underwear, and then starts getting all flirty like it’s gonna be smashin’ time, you go brush your teeth, dip your nuts in some mouthwash real quick, and throw on your nicest undies while she deals with all the straps and buckles and fishnets or whatever.

In my case it was fancy designer underwear with dorky nerd poo poo all over it, so we have a lot of home videos where she’s dressed up a like tart and a seductress and I have, like, South Park boxers or Ice Cream sandwiches or something. Her favorite pair she got me was just pictures of Donuts. Wear the things your girlfriend buys you.

Bust Rodd fucked around with this message at 12:55 on Aug 14, 2019

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

Bust Rodd posted:

dip your nuts in some mouthwash real quick,

Def don't do this

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Xik posted:

Def don't do this

Kinda have to if you expect her to dip her mouth in nutwash.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I think they mean more "yes clean your filthy junk but do not actually, literally dip your balls in mouthwash".

A good scrub with Dr. Bronner will do you just fine.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
theres this thing called water and soap

It's really out there but it works

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Why settle for mere soapy water when you can slip the surly bonds of earth to teabag a snowman

Dr Bronner is your friend

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
dr bronners uses palm oil and is bad now

e: I did some more research and apparently they 'ethically source' palm oil so keep on tinglin your balls I guess

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I'm not sure it's because or in spite of growing up in the country that I hate getting dirty and love to spend too long in the shower casually getting the nooks and crannies.

I get the feeling a lot of people with poor hygiene have at the very last a critical failure of parenting and at worst signs of abuse and/or neglect.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Most of them are just depressed and eroded their "I should care about X" apparatus

and so they stop caring

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I'm not sure it's because or in spite of growing up in the country that I hate getting dirty and love to spend too long in the shower casually getting the nooks and crannies.

I get the feeling a lot of people with poor hygiene have at the very last a critical failure of parenting and at worst signs of abuse and/or neglect.

Yeah, or maybe we've all just got a lot more nooks and crannies than you do. We can't be expected to spend 3 hours every day bathing.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

DandyLion posted:

Yeah, or maybe we've all just got a lot more nooks and crannies than you do. We can't be expected to spend 3 hours every day bathing.

ed: I misread that joke at first.

Wasn't there a post in this thread about a woman who had to take multi-hour showers supposedly to treat her depression? Also I remember a story about another roommate who took showers so long she took 10-15 minutes breaks in the middle of them.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I take hour plus basically scalding hot baths on the regular. bring in like 2 l of sparkling water, a lot of ice, maybe a beer, smoke a bowl beforehand, sometimes I'll watch an entire movie in there. I'm not sure if this is healthy behaviour or not but it brings me a tremendous amount of joy and relaxation and is my near-daily mini vacation.

get on the bath train people it's the way to live

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

The Walrus posted:

I take hour plus basically scalding hot baths on the regular. bring in like 2 l of sparkling water, a lot of ice, maybe a beer, smoke a bowl beforehand, sometimes I'll watch an entire movie in there. I'm not sure if this is healthy behaviour or not but it brings me a tremendous amount of joy and relaxation and is my near-daily mini vacation.

That sounds probably healthier than any behaviour described in this thread thus far. Also, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrqokS_f2CM

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Long scalding hot baths kill your nut and the reason you feel so good is because you're absorbing all the released energy of your dead nut

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
You don't keep your balls submerged in water the whole time until the water has cooled for at least an hour, that's a rookie mistake. if you need to submerge, keep em cupped.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

How do you take a bath without submerging your balls?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

McGavin posted:

Tubguy

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

McGavin posted:

You pull the cord that inflates the attached air bladder and they float to the surface.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

McGavin posted:

Face down, balls wave, that's the way I like to bathe.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Bust Rodd posted:

If a woman buys you sexy underwear, and then starts getting all flirty like it’s gonna be smashin’ time, you go brush your teeth, dip your nuts in some mouthwash real quick, and throw on your nicest undies while she deals with all the straps and buckles and fishnets or whatever.

In my case it was fancy designer underwear with dorky nerd poo poo all over it, so we have a lot of home videos where she’s dressed up a like tart and a seductress and I have, like, South Park boxers or Ice Cream sandwiches or something. Her favorite pair she got me was just pictures of Donuts. Wear the things your girlfriend buys you.

My girlfriend always comments whenever I wear the llama unicorn pajama pants she got me, so this checks out.

But I cannot understand for a second not replacing your underwear regularly. I hate how my older pairs of underwear feel and will only wear them on laundry days. Any pairs with holes in them are instantly tossed out. What in the heck is wrong with people?

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Oscar Wild posted:

LOL!

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

McGavin posted:

knees stay elevated and bent, back of neck against back of bath, torso in water, balls between legs with legs closed, legs form insulating barrier. the only real risk is I'm stretching out my sack prematurely.

ladies, what are your feelings on 32 year old men with the balls of a 60 year old

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
this thread has taken quite the turn

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

I'm gonna say something here:

Guys.. buddies.. Take care of your nice young beautiful genitals while you have them. PS: Ladies like it when you shave your balls btw.

Dr. Bronners IS your friend, esp the lavender one!

And Bust Rodd, I swear to God if you dip your balls in mouthwash one more time, i'm comin' down there to smack ya.

:cheeky:

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011

The Walrus posted:

My man here knows what's up.

Nothing quite like getting out of the bath with your skin red like a tomato from first degree burns and your blood pressure spiked.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Medieval Medic posted:

My man here knows what's up.

Nothing quite like getting out of the bath with your skin red like a tomato from first degree burns and your blood pressure spiked.

He's got the right idea, though. I take showers, but I normally take my time. I listen to music usually tho instead of watching something... (Yesterday, I got through a whole Steely Dan album in the shower..)

And i've definitely taken a glass of wine in the bathroom with me to sip on occasionally while i'm in there.

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011

My Shoes posted:

He's got the right idea, though. I take showers, but I normally take my time. I listen to music usually tho instead of watching something... (Yesterday, I got through a whole Steely Dan album in the shower..)

And i've definitely taken a glass of wine in the bathroom with me to sip on occasionally while i'm in there.

Oh I know hes got the right idea, none of my previous post was sarcasm, I actually do enjoy it.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Medieval Medic posted:

Oh I know hes got the right idea, none of my previous post was sarcasm, I actually do enjoy it.

Got it.

Takin' a shower w/ your SO is also really nice. Light some candles, play some chill music, get all soapy.

mhmm mhmm mhmm. Yep.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

My Shoes posted:

Got it.

Takin' a shower w/ your SO is also really nice. Light some candles, play some chill music, get all soapy.

mhmm mhmm mhmm. Yep.

this is a really binary thing for women in my experience

half of the women i've dated absolutely adore this experience and it's a great time all around

the other half are like "bitch move i got business to finish in here"

there seems to be no in between

Coolguye fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Aug 14, 2019

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

I wish I could take more baths. I love taking them but I’m too tall for most bathtubs. A bath is either me having either my legs or my torso in the water or me trying to contort my legs so they will fit and never succeeding

My old place even had nice deep tubs and they weren’t big enough. Being tall isn’t always awesome (but it’s mostly awesome)

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Buncha princes & sheikhs in this mo'f talking about baths. Yo I'm 6'1 and haven't lived in a place with a tub that I could comfortably fit in since I was... well since before I was 6'1!

Showering with your SO can be nice if one of you is significantly shorter than the other. One of my exes was 5'1, so she could get a full shower and I still got plenty of water and just got to sort of watch her, and switching spots was as easy as her just ducking under my arm. I never bathed or showered with my most recent ex, because she had her own bathroom, and like every hot girl I've ever met, her bathroom could've easily been mistaken for a melting down Fukushima reactor core. Over 30 bottles of stuff in the shower each of them approximately 15% full, a clearly alive mat of hair that stayed affixed to the wall of her shower, little colonies of Q-tips engaging in tribal rituals to awaken the hairdryer...

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Bust Rodd posted:

Buncha princes & sheikhs in this mo'f talking about baths.

And one Jewish American Princess.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

My Shoes posted:

And one Jewish American Princess.

Oh. Love your nails. You must be a libra

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Oscar Wild posted:

new thread title

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Got a weird SOON to be ex who i met on OkCupid who is texting me and asking me to go biking riding in my underwear w him. so weird. Guys are weird. He also "jokingly" texted and said we should share underwear pics

A. What if HE doesn't have nice underwear?!

B. I am pretty sure biking in underwear is illegal.

C. I only show off my nice Wacoal underwear to my favorite favorite guys ever.

D. That's my purse! I don't know you!

PS: also guys get your ladies Wacoal underwear. Thank me later.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

theres no goku option in that poll so im gonna go with the king of the hill reference

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Yeah, that's probably not a conversation you want to have with a cop.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Coolguye posted:

theres no goku option in that poll so im gonna go with the king of the hill reference

Really i'm just making a list of everything i'm thinking about while reading that text. So all of the above for me.

My ex may have made some mistakes in some areas but he did me one BIG favor because he was sexy AF and set the bar wayyyy high in the bedroom, so I don't see a way any guy can compare anytime soon. Plus he hurt me pretty bad, so I don't see how I could trust a guy enough to have sex w/ him anytime soon. Between the two, there's no way a guys seeing my underwear for a really long time. He made me extra cautious and hesitant which is actually a boon for me because it'll keep me from rushing in and getting hurt again. The next guy is gonna be properly vetted and he's gonna have to wait so I can see if he plans on sticking around.

(and im thinking texts about anything having to do with underwear are red flags.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS
I think you should be working on yourself before dating again