Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

lol thank god, I've seen him on like three local round tables get called a 'watch dog' and poo poo for making attack ads on Turner. I kinda hate Turner too but Buzbee's a complete freakshow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/scottbraddock/status/1171195937219403782

:discourse:

Pat Fallon: a Massachusettsian who went to Notre Dame and owns Virtus Apparel

zoux fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Sep 10, 2019

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/scottbraddock/status/1171195937219403782

:discourse:

Pat Fallon: a Massachusettsian who went to Notre Dame and owns Virtus Apparel

he's gonna lose but big laughs anyway, so do it pussy

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Lieutenant in the Air Force

TropicalCoke
Feb 14, 2012
thank you for your service mr fallon please kamikaze your fighter jet

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

zoux posted:

Lieutenant in the Air Force

You've gotta be a dumbass not to get captain in four years

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Cuellar has the patron system to help him out in Webb. It's going to be the race to watch unless it isn't because it might just be that lopsided after he calls in his favors.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

The Brazoria County GOP had a vote on whether to censure/demand the resignation of Bonnen

https://twitter.com/cassi_pollock/status/1171239761962364928

Not even close ahah

https://twitter.com/michaelsbarajas/status/1171420929173467136

Thanks Justice Roberts

Lmao:
https://twitter.com/PatrickSvitek/status/1171435610692677633

zoux fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Sep 10, 2019

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

Ask yourself, do you really want to talk to pair of really nice gaudy shoes?

Are there any DNC Debate Watch Parties in Houston this week?

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

Tab8715 posted:

Are there any DNC Debate Watch Parties in Houston this week?

There are a lot - googling turned up something called the "Houston Neoliberal Project" watch party at Cactus Cove - you should go to that.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Sab0921 posted:

There are a lot - googling turned up something called the "Houston Neoliberal Project" watch party at Cactus Cove - you should go to that.

Oh god

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Other than a campaign affiliated event I really can’t imagine anyone but a neoliberal group having a debate watch party.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Comrayn posted:

Other than a campaign affiliated event I really can’t imagine anyone but a neoliberal group having a debate watch party.
i think the only reason neoliberal guys go to neoliberal debate watch parties is to meet hot neoliberal babes

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
hey, why don't we bail from this debate party and go watch some west wing over at my place?

:wiggle:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Hmm hot neoliberal women, and in my area to boot

TropicalCoke
Feb 14, 2012
Come on over to my place and discuss incrementalism

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Does anyone know why this is supposed to own us

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
All i can see is it owning dan crenshaw

TropicalCoke
Feb 14, 2012
the brain worms and the gut worms must now do battle

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Now to place my knife atop the Constitution just so

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Contracting fatal listeria to own the libs.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

zoux posted:

I'll give him this, his eyepatch game is pretty good. Even MCU Nick Fury's eye patch was lame. This one looks closer to a Big Boss kinda style. Also to be the poor loving intern that has to clean the desk afterward and not get any Blue Bell. :smith:

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

zoux posted:

This is like one of those cover stills for a YouTube video about how real masculinity means never talking to a woman

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches
It's Blue Bell ice cream, so maybe it's an ice cream licker reference?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

That was two weeks ago.

I think the own is that it's making us all scrutinize it trying to find a non-existent own

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
It’s just old fashioned pandering, long fallen out of favor for lib owning. The only things missing are a big ol cowboy hat and a gun.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

zoux posted:

That was two weeks ago.

I think the own is that it's making us all scrutinize it trying to find a non-existent own

Nah, basically as soon as Blue Bell killed several people, Texans were up in arms about the PC police getting too PC about killing people. You don't need a decoder ring on this one.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

PostNouveau posted:

Nah, basically as soon as Blue Bell killed several people, Texans were up in arms about the PC police getting too PC about killing people. You don't need a decoder ring on this one.

That was in 2015.

https://twitter.com/JCisnerosTX/status/1171488513243500544

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice

zoux posted:

The lighting is way too harsh and highlights are blown out. As a hobbyist photographer, I am owned.

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop

OK, this has got to stop.

Motherfuckers, you are typing words out. You can spell out 'you all'. Or just say 'everyone' or anything else. No one has to fake a loving dialect for their base or for anything else online. Who the gently caress even says that out loud anymore?

Arcella
Dec 16, 2013

Shiny and Chrome

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

Motherfuckers, you are typing words out. You can spell out 'you all'. Or just say 'everyone' or anything else. No one has to fake a loving dialect for their base or for anything else online. Who the gently caress even says that out loud anymore?

fake Texan spotted

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I say yall irl all the time homey

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

I do all the time. And in texts. And in business emails.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Anyone and everyone in Texas? With and without the drawl.

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
Here I was, thinking I was the best Texan, when all the while I actually worst this whole time.

I'll still never succumb to that terrible slang. That is my hill I will die on.

vvvvv Richmond, TX, I swear! vvvvv

BetterToRuleInHell fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Sep 10, 2019

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

What city in Oklahoma were you born in

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Here I was, thinking I was the best Texan, when all the while I actually worst this whole time.

And which private school did you go to

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Arcella posted:

fake Texan spotted

I'm a Masshole in Texas and I use y'all constantly. Guess I'm just pandering, as is my wont

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Panty Saluter posted:

I'm a Masshole in Texas and I use y'all constantly. Guess I'm just pandering, as is my wont

Gah a carpet bagger, down to reconstruct us

What goes in chili

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Panty Saluter posted:

How many gallons is your dumb cowboy hat?