Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

I want the inverse, where she actually didn't die and so Katarina goes to Japan and has to deal with not being able to do the popular rich girl bully thing because now she's a normal nerd who plays a loooooot of dating sim games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Kuzumi got some end-of-volume extras and slightly more epilogue content.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

I thought that was kinda cute but didn't get too far, do they ever like... Talk to each other?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Kuzumi says maybe like 10 words outside of one chapter and some of them may or may not be directed towards Erika.

Erika talks/reacts enough for the two of them anyway.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Nate RFB posted:

Kuzumi says maybe like 10 words outside of one chapter and some of them may or may not be directed towards Erika.

Erika talks/reacts enough for the two of them anyway.

Eh, I guess I won't bother with it. Even if it's more of a comedy than a romance it's hard to care about half of a pairing that boring.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
OK.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
:siren::siren:tadokoro alarm:siren::siren:

kirigaya has grown...

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Apparently extremely straightforward boyfriend and girlfriend was dropped by the magazine it was in, because only the good die young

Cuntellectual posted:

Eh, I guess I won't bother with it. Even if it's more of a comedy than a romance it's hard to care about half of a pairing that boring.
It's a good series, brent

And the side romances are cute too

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Captain Invictus posted:

because only the good die young

strange, i don't see how this provides evidence for that statement

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

i want her to deepdick him til he cries

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
i for one am shocked the gag manga with literally one joke couldn't sustain a serialization

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
!comic 2

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

DisDisDis posted:

i for one am shocked the gag manga with literally one joke couldn't sustain a serialization

but... but man... they hosed only 20 chapters in!!!!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
only the good die young, i say to the corpse of the series that got three volumes even though it was singular goof

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Nov 2, 2019

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I, too, am very angry that someone likes something I don't

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

DoubleDonut posted:

I, too, am very angry that someone likes something I don't

you are mistaking our ding dong the witch is dead celebration with anger

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

DisDisDis posted:

i want her to deepdick him til he cries

:emptyquote:

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

I'm not sure I needed to know that particular phrase, but now I do. Thanks Dis!

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
deepdis

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Snooze Cruise posted:

you are mistaking our ding dong the witch is dead celebration with anger
ok now you're sounding like a tool. relax a bit

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

Apparently extremely straightforward boyfriend and girlfriend was dropped by the magazine it was in, because only the good die young

It's a good series, brent

And the side romances are cute too
Well that was a shame. It was fun for what it was.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Brought To You By posted:

Well that was a shame. It was fun for what it was.
I don't know whether it'll turn out to have made a difference in the future, of course - but for what it's worth, it seems to be on hiatus rather than having been axed.
I think it's definitely worth keeping on my baka-updates wishlist, in case it gets picked up by another magazine.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
tbh I'd more or less forgotten completely about the loud couple manga, but mostly it seemed like kind of an obnoxious premise and also it was funny that some folks were so impressed that they get to gently caress at some point before the final chapter or never, since there's plenty of romance manga out there that can deliver on that without also being a one-note gag.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Not that it's unrealistic or anything but I generally feel like the main couple banging is something I can pass on, particularly for high school aged manga.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
it was a funny series whether they boned or not, and the sex comedy stuff was also goofy fun.

Everything Burrito posted:

tbh I'd more or less forgotten completely about the loud couple manga, but mostly it seemed like kind of an obnoxious premise and also it was funny that some folks were so impressed that they get to gently caress at some point before the final chapter or never, since there's plenty of romance manga out there that can deliver on that without also being a one-note gag.
so you didn't read it, or

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
The part where she decides she doesn't want to have sex, and he goes "lol too late for that we're fuckin" sucks rear end actually.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the part where she immediately gets shy and needy while theyre having sex while hes still loud also sucks

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

gender essentialism, but you yell it

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I only read a few chapters of that one but after a bit it seemed to change from both characters being equally blunt about their feelings to the guy being even more blunt and his girlfriend getting embarrassed and shy from him being so blunt. And at that point it was like the one vaguely subversive thing about the comic became just a generic premise.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i am going to make my own loud couple story i will be posting it here

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
phew its finished up, i went and hire some actors to perform it as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDXJOQqsbOw

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I shaved, then brought a high school girl home is one of the most engaging manga I'm currently reading but I really wonder where it's planning on going with things.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/740787/1

Monthly manga! :argh:

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."

SyntheticPolygon posted:

I only read a few chapters of that one but after a bit it seemed to change from both characters being equally blunt about their feelings to the guy being even more blunt and his girlfriend getting embarrassed and shy from him being so blunt. And at that point it was like the one vaguely subversive thing about the comic became just a generic premise.

I feel like it was more that she has to steel herself a moment before screaming out exactly what's on her mind, whereas he just literally has no filter and no idea why he would want one.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Ice Guy and the Cool Female Colleague got some new chapters

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Nice, although the Female Colleague in these chapters looked like she was drawn by Ikuhana Niiro.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
*clicks link at light speed*

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
Prime avatar material.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

I love the cat. A++ cat pics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

Alder posted:

I love the cat. A++ cat pics.