Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Always be postin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Wengy posted:

Always be postin

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

I had to see this on an empty stomach, so now you do, too:

32 years old

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

RabbitWizard posted:

3 things:

1) I should stop drunk posting, but I probably won't.
2) Maybe I should start reading some German news sites again because I realized I stopped that 5-6 years ago, except for bildblog, but I guess that isn't enough :/
3) Sorry for posting this dumb stuff, I am not that terrible a person as my posting may suggest.

As the resident poster with a history in being an Eve-Online space preacher, you have my absolution, friend.

:justpost:

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

Has anyone spotted Spekulatius Duplos in the wild yet, or were those only a 2018 thing? :(

Eezee
Apr 3, 2011

My double chin turned out to be a huge cyst

Perestroika posted:

32 years old

I refuse to believe that dude is only three years older than me.

Drone posted:

Has anyone spotted Spekulatius Duplos in the wild yet, or were those only a 2018 thing? :(

Winter Mandel is their seasonal flavour this year. No Spekulatius unfortunately

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Perestroika posted:

32 years old

Terrifying

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Perestroika posted:

32 years old

CDU, not even once.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Perestroika posted:

32 years old

Conservatism is a disease.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Perestroika posted:

32 years old

Anders als die SPD ist man bei der CDU halt für ein Deutschland wo auch Leute ohne Arbeit Essen dürfen. :shrug:

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

suck my woke dick posted:

Conservatism is a disease.

Can we really infer the direction of causality though?

It's not hard to imagine being born with the face of an embittered and malevolent old man would set you up to live like one

OTOH maybe it's like an Emperor Palpatine thing where he got a little too much of the dark side juicing him up

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Is he married? Did anyone ever drank so insanely much to find him sexy?

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Goons Are Great posted:

Is he married? Did anyone ever drank so insanely much to find him sexy?

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Reminder that Amthor is a real human who really said this:

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

:negative:
This thread is FSK 18.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Alfred E. Neumann nachdem das MAD Magazin eingestellt wurde

Haramstufe Rot
Jun 24, 2016

System Metternich posted:

I'm the selfmade Germany pin

goethe42
Jun 5, 2004

Ich sei, gewaehrt mir die Bitte, in eurem Bunde der Dritte!

He looks like a young, German comedy version of Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones
Reminder

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Does Amthor have unusually horrid Standpunkte by CDU standards? Honestly from those pics I'm kinda starting to want to like him.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

aphid_licker posted:

Does Amthor have unusually horrid Standpunkte by CDU standards? Honestly from those pics I'm kinda starting to want to like him.

In the past he answered "if you weren't CDU, which party is most interesting to you?" with "the afd", and then the popular clip cuts. And some people go "he said more after that, it totally relativiert that" and you look it up and amthor goes: "the afd is most interesting to me, and even if i don't like their people and characters, their policies on paper look good".

He's also in the past made a joke about muslims can't sing the nationalhymne.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

aphid_licker posted:

An extremely SPD post.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

aphid_licker posted:

what the gently caress man

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

aphid_licker posted:

:chloe:

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
https://twitter.com/RainerLeurs/status/1197083327997583360

Ich empfehle den Thread hinsichtlich des Grads der Hetze, die momentan drüber ist. :smith:

Daneben empfehle ich den Twitterer als eine Person, die es geschafft hat der Bento-Hölle zu entkommen und bei einer halbwegs akzeptablen Zeitung anzufangen. :unsmith:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lmao at RP Online being anywhere even near the akzeptal spectrum

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Mithaldu posted:

In the past he answered "if you weren't CDU, which party is most interesting to you?" with "the afd", and then the popular clip cuts. And some people go "he said more after that, it totally relativiert that" and you look it up and amthor goes: "the afd is most interesting to me, and even if i don't like their people and characters, their policies on paper look good".

He's also in the past made a joke about muslims can't sing the nationalhymne.

Whoopsie daisy, alla guud.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Soon Brandenburg will be able to pride itself in being the place where beautiful PlayStation 1-era cars like this are being built

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Elon loves unions, this is will be great

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Should've gone all out and made the wheels squares as well

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!

Randler posted:

https://twitter.com/RainerLeurs/status/1197083327997583360

Ich empfehle den Thread hinsichtlich des Grads der Hetze, die momentan drüber ist. :smith:

Daneben empfehle ich den Twitterer als eine Person, die es geschafft hat der Bento-Hölle zu entkommen und bei einer halbwegs akzeptablen Zeitung anzufangen. :unsmith:

So many depressing comments where people go "same, I did X and now get hatemail from far right" :(

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Soon Brandenburg will be able to pride itself in being the place where beautiful PlayStation 1-era cars like this are being built

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Best game ever? Probably.

Greader
Oct 11, 2012
Hot take: Business names and terms in germany have gotten utterly stupid in a way that should only fly being used in a thread like this and not general use stuff.

Don't get me wrong, usually I am all up for languages evolving and making up stupid terms. But seriously, the gently caress is "Finanz-Controlling"?

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Greader posted:

Hot take: Business names and terms in germany have gotten utterly stupid in a way that should only fly being used in a thread like this and not general use stuff.

Don't get me wrong, usually I am all up for languages evolving and making up stupid terms. But seriously, the gently caress is "Finanz-Controlling"?

Mostly KPI Monitoring, op.

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Greader posted:

Sehr vorsichtig, Originalpfosten.

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny

Sereri posted:

Should've gone all out and made the wheels squares as well

Man muss doch nicht jedes Mal das Rad neu erfinden :newlol:

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Greader posted:

dein Ernst?

das ist offensichtlich Controlling das sich um die Finanzen eines Unternehmens kümmert, als Abgrenzung zum Controlling der Produktion z.B. oder der Unterstützung der GF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greader
Oct 11, 2012
This is the part where I reveal I got no clue what Controlling as a department actually does :v:

I unno, figured it was some fancy new way to say Buchhaltung or something