Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Hahahahaha loving Corny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Huge lols that after desperately clinging onto AEW like a limpet to maintain relevancy in the modern era Cornette lands a job with a weekly show only to blow it in less than 2 months

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
It was only a year or so ago that he decided working for Impact would be a good idea.

I wonder how he feels about WWE hiring Bischoff (I know he's already fired, but still) but not giving him a call.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Rarity posted:

Huge lols that after desperately clinging onto AEW like a limpet to maintain relevancy in the modern era Cornette lands a job with a weekly show only to blow it in less than 2 months

He already did that this year with MLW.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://twitter.com/dieligt/status/1197185474466590720

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Man, usually these twitter feeds depress me but this guy's so all over the map and mad about everything I find it funny for some reason.

https://twitter.com/myerslee85/status/1195053381330653184

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

At this point I feel like “well I’m ____ and I don’t find it offensive!” is an indicator of someone racially/LGBTQly sockpupetting with a confidence rate of like 99%.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

akeem the dolezal dream

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
from cagematch's recommend match page for rey fenix vs. nick jackson

quote:

Roach wrote on 21.11.2019:
[4.0] "Man I love Fenix but this was egregiously over the top. Fenix sold like an absolute goofball. It doesn? t make me excited it just makes me laugh for all the wrong reasons. This match did have some great action but some of these sequences looked so obviously rehearsed and contrived, it? s quite annoying to watch."

thanks cagematch

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Joey McChrist posted:

akeem the dolezal dream

lol

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
Look at this galaxy brain poo poo.

https://twitter.com/DragonGateKeepr/status/1197543635966816256

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/DragonGateKeepr/status/1196962584827531264

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
the level of psychosis required to use the juice as your reaction gif of choice and also using reaction gifs is truly astronomical

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I believe in prison rehabilitation and gifs are a form of it.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

OJ Simpson once had too many strippers lap dancing him at once and they all fell over and giggled. Then I found out he was partying hard that night because he was celebrating the advance check he got for the "If I Did It" book that never actually sold. It was kinda sad watching a broken down old murder machine like that go through the motions of being 20 again because he doesn't know anything else that would bring him joy.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
People use Vince as a funny gif man so why not OJ.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://twitter.com/PikaPriest/status/1197629229963370497

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

err what

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

:goonsay: WWE's ability to pull in the 50+s is really what shows they have a broad appeal.

This is the second response when I searched AEW ratings hoping for some very funny stupidity.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

karmicknight posted:

:goonsay: WWE's ability to pull in the 50+s is really what shows they have a broad appeal.

This is the second response when I searched AEW ratings hoping for some very funny stupidity.

ah yes, the precious and coveted “canes ‘n’ catheters” demographic

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think there should be an 80+ demo instead of just 50+ so i could tell how much of wwe's fanbase will stop watching soon much more reliably

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

AEW is loving DEAD! (Until next week when NXT runs out of gimmicks.)

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

getting excited that your wrestling show(featuring the stars of tomorrow) is backed by nothing but back brace commercials and local ads is some galaxy brain poo poo.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
WWE stans seem to really want AEW to go out of business which shows you how much confidence they have about WWE facing real competition.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

to be fair as an aew stan I want wwe to go out of business. but the latter causes the former, rather than vice versa

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

no businesses, only wrestling.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Yeah, I want the WWE to go out of business, but that is for like moral reasons entirely divorced from and pre-dating my love of AEW.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

coconono posted:

getting excited that your wrestling show(featuring the stars of tomorrow) is backed by nothing but back brace commercials and local ads is some galaxy brain poo poo.

cool, hip, discerning tastemakers and connoisseurs of sports entertainment are all about that Medicare supplement insurance

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I want WWE to die but I've felt that way since before AEW was just a glimmer in Stardust's unitard.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I want WWE to die but only because I love AEW!

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma you may to be entitled to financial compensation.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I've been trying to kill WWE ever since they kept shutting down my idea to dress Chris Masters up like the Ultimate Warrior and blow fireballs at Carlito's hair.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I like AEW and I know that WWE is loathsome, so I want AEW to win.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I used to not really want WWE to die because I genuinely wondered if it would kill wrestling as even a slightly mass-audience thing in the US, but now it’s clear that probably a couple of competitors would rise up alongside AEW and mop up much of the existing fan base.

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

That's not the real Pikachu posting this so-called analysis please disregard

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

NXT is going to win the war by having the stars of NCIS invade next week

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I just want AEW to be able to sign the cool indie wrestlers I’m watching matches of and wwe’s pocketbook makes this less likely. Otherwise I don’t really care about wwe.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

just rust posted:

That's not the real Pikachu posting this so-called analysis please disregard

I was wondering when Pikachu got ordained.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

I Before E posted:

NXT is going to win the war by having the stars of NCIS invade next week

Can not believe Gibbs gave Adam Cole a Dinozzo head slap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
A very bad tweet.

https://twitter.com/MichaelLu5132/status/1197684154533584896