Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Crowsbeak posted:

He coined the term. Really he is pretty bog standard lib con. Most of the IDW is pretty boring. Rubin annoys me just because of his open dishonesty.

weinstein is the guy who went on fox news to bemoan how Evergreen College was anti-white now because there was some kind of sensitivity day that hurt his feelings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

weinstein is the guy who went on fox news to bemoan how Evergreen College was anti-white now because there was some kind of sensitivity day that hurt his feelings

I thought that was his equally dumb brother?

Dec 26, 2012

Crowsbeak posted:

I like how on the Chapo UK election special. Amber obvs was calling out the DSA which was bleeped.

i assumed she said something a little too far about ady barkan given the context

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

01011001 posted:

i assumed she said something a little too far about ady barkan given the context

yeah probably about how Elizabeth Warren/her "Medicare for all" plan would kill him or people like him or something like that

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Crowsbeak posted:

He coined the term. Really he is pretty bog standard lib con. Most of the IDW is pretty boring. Rubin annoys me just because of his open dishonesty.

A lot of the dark enlightenment assholes are incredibly wealthy and think they are god-monarchs, they’re dangerous

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Centrist Committee posted:

A lot of the dark enlightenment assholes are incredibly wealthy and think they are god-monarchs, they’re dangerous

I mean. That is all billionaires.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

It's funny that they call their movement the dark enlightenment and every member of it is shockingly stupid

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 19 days!)

Bip Roberts posted:

I don't know who that is but I assume yikes?

this is the guy from the Dark Enlightenment photo shoot who was carrying an umbrella in the middle of the street

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

glad the new soundboard is branching out. looking forward to obamas ' get ya own drat fries ' on the next ep

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Salean posted:

glad the new soundboard is branching out. looking forward to obamas ' get ya own drat fries ' on the next ep

Nick just hammering "and pussy too!"

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

this is the guy from the Dark Enlightenment photo shoot who was carrying an umbrella in the middle of the street

IIRC that was for the media-friendly reboot, the "Intellectual Dark Web". Same great taste, same race science premises, you won't even notice the difference!

The Dark Enlightenment was when they made Magic cards of themselves.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I wonder what Justine Tulley is up to these days

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lol he thinks hes gonna make it past 100 episodes

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i just realized he looks like gaddafi

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Percelus posted:

i just realized he looks like gaddafi

I was thinking John Goodman mixed with the main character from eraserhead

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

https://mobile.twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1208495226408644608
thread title pls

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Hope there's a movie episode out of this

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1208623410043138048?s=19

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Sarrisan posted:

What's people's opinion of Proles of the Roundtable? Spotify recommended them to me so I listened to their Cuba episode. Learned a lot of interesting stuff but they are obviously tankies.

idk but one of them is gonna get a visit from cps pretty soon

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

The new struggle session on it is really entertaining, especially if you enjoy Leslie's contrarian streak

Dec 26, 2012

from everything ive seen about it this sounds correct

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I'm gonna start a podcast that's just The Dollop but with the opening 12 minutes of ads, the last five minutes of "just like how it is today", and all the silences after Gary makes a joke that doesn't land cut out. Just solid 25 minutes of content

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Gripweed posted:

I'm gonna start a podcast that's just The Dollop but with the opening 12 minutes of ads, the last five minutes of "just like how it is today", and all the silences after Gary makes a joke that doesn't land cut out. Just solid 25 minutes of content

soundboard thats just garry saying 'WHAT IS THAT WOMAN DOING!!! BEING A WOMAN!!!' in various old timey accents

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

https://www.booksbythefoot.com/shop/pc/Politically-Incorrect-4p230.htm

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Gripweed posted:

You could chop it down to 10 if you also cut out the bits that go on for too long

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

what a good podcast listening app for iOS? I’ve been using Podbean but idk what’s up with it now cuz it’s not updating any of my podcasts anymore and my listening stats won’t load even. seems broken. I liked it for its simplicity of use and the fact it has premium versions of podcasts as well so I’d like to keep that part. any suggestions for alternatives?

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

This is a great description, I couldn’t help feeling hopeful that maybe the 20th century can finally end after seeing it

Dr. Kayak Paddle
May 10, 2006

Upmarket Mango posted:

what a good podcast listening app for iOS? I’ve been using Podbean but idk what’s up with it now cuz it’s not updating any of my podcasts anymore and my listening stats won’t load even. seems broken. I liked it for its simplicity of use and the fact it has premium versions of podcasts as well so I’d like to keep that part. any suggestions for alternatives?

I’ve used pocket casts for around a decade now.
It just works.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Glad to know I am going to hate the movie.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Just saw Star Wars

it was fine.

also, lol at Matt for saying Impeachment is going to end quickly. This poo poo is going to drag out forever.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Atrocious Joe posted:

Just saw Star Wars

it was fine.

also, lol at Matt for saying Impeachment is going to end quickly. This poo poo is going to drag out forever.

Impeachment is already over. :smug:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

my Star Wars embargo continues as I absolutely do not give a poo poo about Star Wars

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
I want to see the episode 10 written and directed by matty b stats

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Zoran posted:

I want to see the episode 10

Nope

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Leslie on Struggle Session has some of the worst media opinions to the point where it crosses over into being funny just to hear how he'll spin things.

I haven't seen Rise of the Skywalker yet, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be lame just because JJ Abrams sucks rear end and is basically the epitome of everything that is cliche about contemporary nerd media.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
:hellyeah:

https://twitter.com/intellegint/status/1208865830081114113?s=19

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
finally getting around to checking out cspam poster gh0stpinballa's podcast, and i like it so far

link:
https://ghoststoriesfortheend.podbean.com/e/the-dutroux-affair/

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

wheres the 3rd ep gh0st? Do you want any help

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Finicums Wake posted:

finally getting around to checking out cspam poster gh0stpinballa's podcast, and i like it so far

link:
https://ghoststoriesfortheend.podbean.com/e/the-dutroux-affair/

Suplex Liberace posted:

wheres the 3rd ep gh0st? Do you want any help

aw really kind guys. thanks for the offer suplex, but it's all written and ready to go (might hold you to that later tho). work has been a bit crazy lately so finding time for research and recording has been hard. should be up by week's end, i've realised it's easier to record each episode in ten minute chunks.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/eionjwklm/status/1209211580111630337?s=20
https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1209229516582862849?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Leslie is usually entertaining but I had to turn off the last episode ten minutes in because it’s just him trying way too hard to troll people who didn’t completely hate TLJ and doing childish “nuh uh” poo poo whenever jack tried to get a word in edgewise about TLJ being merely bad and not a film war crime