Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
So apparently we need to take away Dave's bike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Just posting to say the Christmas show was incredibly enjoyable and I now know what you guys have been raving about ITT. I had a big smile on my face the whole time.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Dave vs his bike is some long term story telling

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Extremely morbid Christmas show with Vinny hoping Granny doesn't die.

But the Brent call it amazing.

"That's right, I'm the boss, now drink this loving absinthe."

"THIS loving GUY DOESN'T HANG UP ON ME, I HANG UP ON HIM!"

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Dec 26, 2019

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

MJeff posted:

So apparently we need to take away Dave's bike.

That sure was something

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
Nah

mkay0 fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Dec 27, 2019

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Wow Cliffy and Carlos have graduated high school it's crazy how much time I have spent listening to this website.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Dave vs his bike is some long term story telling

Powerful WOR if you like insight into Dave’s life. Some subtle clues if you believe the divorce theory

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

MassRafTer posted:

Wow Cliffy and Carlos have graduated high school it's crazy how much time I have spent listening to this website.

I have been listening to Bryan and Vinny since 2006, and that is a drat long time ago.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

wanna see the commercial where Dave's wife gets him a peloton

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

mkay0 posted:

Powerful WOR if you like insight into Dave’s life. Some subtle clues if you believe the divorce theory

I noticed that he didn’t mention his wife as being involved in any of his vacation plans.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
On the flipside, Bryan did a big post-xmas photodump on Facebook of his wife and kids and also one shot of Vinny sleeping on the couch and it was all very sweet and happy.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Stuff you Should Know just did a live podcast on Andre the Giant. It doesn't reveal anything new but...hey it's a podcast with wrestling content!

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

TV Zombie posted:

Stuff you Should Know just did a live podcast on Andre the Giant. It doesn't reveal anything new but...hey it's a podcast with wrestling content!

I eagerly await the day that Behind the Bastards covers Mae Young or VKM.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO-PwT2CWwI

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

the podcast I’m on did our year-end show at a bar with the core folks and also a rotating cast of buddies popping in and out for a couple minutes at a time and I highly recommend that everyone try that at least once.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Still not over the divorce apparently

https://twitter.com/WONF4W/status/1210931294156156928

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

Dave isn't in Japan yet. That pic is either from last year or Mania weekend.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

squad goals

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

WOL yesterday was mostly Jim sharing a bunch of his near death stories

dude is a champ

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
It was great for sure, although it was a bit of a challenge for me to get through given how similar my story was for the start and I guess I'm lucky my dice roll of bad lung luck was different so things turned in a better direction for me (for now) after being steered to the hospital. And of course it reminded me of the fear of the preexisting condition shoe drop.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Just dropped our WrestleKingdom picks and predictions for next weekend. It's our longest show so far but we cover all the angles and possibilities!

https://rudospodcast.co/episode-24-wrestlekingdom-14-picks-and-predictions/

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
B-T-Sheets

Bom ba ye

B-T-Sheets

Bom ba ye

https://twitter.com/BTSheetsPod/status/1211513852145360896

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

hunnert car pileup posted:

WOL yesterday was mostly Jim sharing a bunch of his near death stories

This (dec 28th ep) was a really compelling listen, I'd recommend it even if you don't normally listen to WOL.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

just getting round to the christmas show and john from memphis is a delight

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

every day I'm still slightly surprised we haven't found Mark Madden dead in an alley somewhere.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

coconono posted:

every day I'm still slightly surprised we haven't found Mark Madden dead in an alley somewhere.

Pittsburgh alleys are too narrow for this.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

jesus WEP posted:

just getting round to the christmas show and john from memphis is a delight

Catching up on all the shows I didn't listen to over Christmas and John going from stumbling over his words to smooth as silk for Granny was incredible.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Catching up on all the shows I didn't listen to over Christmas and John going from stumbling over his words to smooth as silk for Granny was incredible.
To be fair to John, talking to granny was the only time he got two consecutive seconds to talk before Bryan started yelling over the top of him

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Bryan has a solo WOR up about Raw, God I wish Dave was on it too.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Jerusalem posted:

Divorced dad dave is on the joshi hunt

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Jerusalem posted:

God I wish Dave was on it too.

Shame there's no one there to tell Bryan that the latest WWE segment wasn't that bad actually.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Incessant Excess posted:

Shame there's no one there to tell Bryan that the latest WWE segment wasn't that bad actually.
Dave has spent basically the entire Lana/Rusev/Lashley thing straight up saying ”That was written by my friend Paul Heyman, who has friends who are going through a rough divorce”

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

Went in to work while Mrs McLightning had the day off from work. Before I got in my office she texted me asking to save this episode for her because she wants to hear about this mess of an angle. We haven’t watched Raw in years.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
Best of 2019 is up, just so no one has to check the board again for another year.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Karmine posted:

Best of 2019 is up, just so no one has to check the board again for another year.

They'll eventually upload it to the radio section of the site so I can just wait for that, but has somebody done some actual editing this year so it isn't 7 hours long and you don't have to listen to 12 minutes of a segment to hear the 30 second section that is relevant?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
Jesus Christ 47 is a minimum of 15 minutes of Karl whoever reviewing something

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

jesus WEP posted:

Dave has spent basically the entire Lana/Rusev/Lashley thing straight up saying ”That was written by my friend Paul Heyman, who has friends who are going through a rough divorce”

The push-pull of Dave not being able to poo poo on his friends is my favorite

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

Jerusalem posted:

They'll eventually upload it to the radio section of the site so I can just wait for that, but has somebody done some actual editing this year so it isn't 7 hours long and you don't have to listen to 12 minutes of a segment to hear the 30 second section that is relevant?

Good news. It's not seven hours long.

The Person What Posted It posted:

This year's comp is a a long one this year - 6 hours & 11 mins long

Now to wait for the Google Drive hold to lift or for a link to alt sites to appear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I’ve kept the Best of 18 on my phone all year because I listen to the “Did you know AC Jazz’s dad was electrocuted?” bit like twice a week.

That loving kills me every time.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Jesus Christ 47 is a minimum of 15 minutes of Karl whoever reviewing something

Haha holy poo poo it’s a review of Heroes of Wrestling and it’s amazing for Karl’s Abdullah rant alone

Truther Vandross fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Dec 31, 2019