Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

extradite THIS! posted:

I generally get great marks for everything I do but I procrastinate and postpone poo poo I have to do insanely much and cause myself so much additional stress and anxiety because of how I work.

:cripes::hf::negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I most anxious I ever was in school was when I actually did my work ahead of time and then had multiple days to wonder which parts of it I hosed up or forgot to do.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Why do people like Steven Soderbergh?

Is it cuz he is horny? Do they like how horny his films are?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Cavauro posted:

bat man is a rear end hole. superman is a rear end in a top hat.

What about Pablo Picasso

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGcffXXZYEg

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Bluedeanie posted:

ah yes i remember jerking my cock through the entirety of contagion and unsane

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Bluedeanie posted:

everything he did after Traffic was garbage. Kafka was his peak film.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Oceans Eleven, Traffic, Erin Brockavich, Sex Lies and Videotapes, Logan Lucky, Che 1&2, Schizopolis, Magic Mike, all wonderful movies.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Even Ocean's 11 is sinisterly horny imho (Brad Pitt vore fetish)

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
i hate Erin Brockovich just because i know the actual person and she sucks

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Is Julia Roberts as nice as she seems on the movies

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

She until recently was estranged from her brother, the greatest actor of all times Eric Roberts, so she is probably pretty rude irl

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

idk about horny crap. im gfonna watch some bertolucci poo poo!!!!!!!!!!! bye

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

yea ok posted:

idk about horny crap. im gfonna watch some bertolucci poo poo!!!!!!!!!!! bye

lol uhhh you seen 1900 yet

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Julia Roberts once beat an intern for handing her a comb instead of a salad fork

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

WatermelonGun posted:

lol uhhh you seen 1900 yet

lol nah. all ive seen is the conformist and i think i'm gonna rewatch that cause i dont want to watch marlon brandos fat saggy gut or a 5 hour thing just yet. i was gonna say bertolucci is "Horny" but, having only seen the decidedly unhorny conformist and hearing about the rest, i didnt. i didnt say that.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

please excuse my posts im sleep deprived

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Gets some sleep friend, then watch some movies. They put a bunch of Tarkovsky on criterion channel yesterday

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

yea ok posted:

idk about horny crap.

My bud weren't we talking about Wayward Cloud just the other day

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

flashy_mcflash posted:

My bud weren't we talking about Wayward Cloud just the other day

lol. i’m beginning to think our friend yea ok might be.... horny.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i love all that crap i just dont like describing people as horny, unless it's myself. i love to jack off and wack off and crank off and spank off. sorry for acting out

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

its important to clean out the pipes. I dunno why people are so weird about this

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Volcel for cinema, volcel for gamimg

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Joe Biden is like the Scott Steiner of American Politics

Okay that’s it

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Captain Magic posted:

Joe Biden is like the Scott Steiner of American Politics

Okay that’s it

Denied, Scott Steiner is entertaining.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
joe biden has assaulted and murdered far more people than scott steiner

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
listen, fat, he's fat

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The E1 episode with the three Joe Bidens is the funniest thing ever recorded

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I returned the essay

It's the worst thing I've ever written

I hate the university and want out immediately. Couple of months left

Edit: Wow I cried a bit. Not stressed out at all or anything.gently caress this

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Mar 2, 2020

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

90 day fiancé is the only good show on televsion

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

extradite THIS! posted:

I returned the essay

It's the worst thing I've ever written

I hate the university and want out immediately. Couple of months left

Edit: Wow I cried a bit. Not stressed out at all or anything.gently caress this

you'll probably get an A, if i'm wrong i'll buy you a beer/coffee. poo poo just works that way and we are are worst critics.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I'm so worried about what could happen tomorrow with Biden that I'm finding it hard to move.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Hey, I'm worried Trump's going to use Covid-19 to delay the loving election.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I don't think he'll use the virus to do that, but in the rare chance that he doesn't win there is no way he's stepping down, and the usual democrat hand wringing will lead us in totalitarian rule by the worst human beings who have ever walked the earth. As a pro gun leftist I can only hope there are more of us out there, or at least that our side will have better tactics because the american idea has failed and collapse/violence is the only path to hopefully a saner world for our children's children.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there's never going to be a complete breakdown shootout where you, a non-cop, can kill as many people as you want in the name of justice in any of our lifetimes

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

It's just incredibly obvious that the DNC got Butt Chug to step down so Biden could absorb his votes because Bernie was the clear frontrunner and how have we learned loving nothing in four loving years?!

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

It's just incredibly obvious that the DNC got Butt Chug to step down so Biden could absorb his votes because Bernie was the clear frontrunner and how have we learned loving nothing in four loving years?!
From the outside the DNC comes off as immensely arrogant and either wildly incompetent or actively disinterested in actually winning.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I know it's extraordinarily topical but please take politics chat to the relevant D&D or CSpam threads. Also go Bernie.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Jerusalem posted:

I know it's extraordinarily topical but please take politics chat to the relevant D&D or CSpam threads. Also go Bernie.

the only thing we aren't allowed to talk about is the latest Star Wars movie, according to the rules

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Seth Rollins posted:

the only thing we aren't allowed to talk about is the latest Star Wars movie, according to the rules
And who are we to disrespect the rules of our fallen hero, Drew McIntyre, the poster?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I saw some vultures finally eating the raccoon corpse that’s been laying on my road home. For split second I thought of joking about how the vultures were the DNC and the corpse is democracy but I refuse to demean such noble birds that way.

Carrion eaters are a vital part of our badly strained ecological balance. Please respect them. Or my rock hard fists will follow.