Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Are these guys (trump et al.) just trying to grift the government's 6 trillion$ bill to feed certain companies ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i woke up feeling like absolute garbage on monday but its probably on account of the 400 beers i drank on over the weekend

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

Lube banjo posted:

Are these guys (trump et al.) just trying to grift the government's 6 trillion$ bill to feed certain companies ?

Are they republicans?

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

bird with big dick posted:

This is called anxiety.

It's happening to me. Time to disengage for my mental health.

Be safe goons

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Remember how freaked out people got when China jumped by 15k cases in a day?

China

Welp

edit:
oops I can't read graphs
US

World:

Ornamental Dingbat fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Mar 24, 2020

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Turmp is always in it for the grift. There's going to a whole new academic study classification for this kind of grifting in college history classes in 20 years, like "late capitalism mythology" and it's going to be full of students saying poo poo like, "but how wasn't.... Wait why didn't the people..... But wait why, for crack ping?" And everyone is going to feel ripped off for it being a pre-req to anything in finance or law.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Bape Culture posted:

https://twitter.com/bnodesk/status/1242497692997206022?s=21

Goddammit Italy you were supposed to be trending downward

porca miseria

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Lube banjo posted:

Forums poster JK Fresco says it’s because loud lady mean and not like trump, so loud lady kill

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Lube banjo posted:

The most charitable description would be they're trying to do the money and all policies in the most supply side friendly possible way.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
ALL ABOARD THE ISS POLOKONZERVA

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

Remember how freaked out people got when China jumped by 15k cases in a day?

China

Welp

edit:
oops I can't read graphs
US

World:

Ah yes, textbook epidemic graph from china. Notice the natural flow of the line as the virus spreads gaining more and more momentum until peaking and eventually slowly tapering off.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
First cases of ICE agents being infected with the Virus: Ha ha

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
I have a 101.5 degree fever today and I feel like poo poo. I don't know if it's the rona though as my respiratory tract is fine but I have lots of diarrhea and aches.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

my kinda ape posted:

I have a 101.5 degree fever today and I feel like poo poo. I don't know if it's the rona though as my respiratory tract is fine but I have lots of diarrhea and aches.

Please pretend you just got back from Italy and get help.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

my kinda ape posted:

Anything like this probably is
Try tylenol before ibuprofen
Tho I would take nothing as long as I can stand it
Oc ianad but a voracious reader

Do not drink booze or smoke anything

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Bronze Fonz posted:

If they in US dont unless really bad
Don't increase viral load
Someone that knows correct me if wrong

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

my kinda ape posted:

Same but no fever yet

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

my kinda ape posted:

describe your diarrhea to us, really watery? any green hue?

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Spinz posted:

Anything like this probably is
Try tylenol before ibuprofen
Tho I would take nothing as long as I can stand it
Oc ianad but a voracious reader

Do not drink booze or smoke anything

Hydrating also good

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

numberoneposter posted:

i woke up feeling like absolute garbage on monday but its probably on account of the 400 beers i drank on over the weekend

Please mr boggs save some beer for the rest of us

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

Mnoba posted:

describe your diarrhea to us, really watery? any green hue?

would that change in corona?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’ve got nonstop diarrhea but I’ve been eating about 20 ounces of these a day since Thursday

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

I’ve got nonstop diarrhea but I’ve been eating about 20 ounces of these a day since Thursday

You gotta get those numbers up man. You’re pooping for all of us!

I think I’m gonna get drunk.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Celexi posted:

would that change in corona?

i know a team of scatologists doing a study on it, very bright people

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

are those the sugar free ones?

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
that brand is so good

my poops have been green and liquid for like 5 days now but i can breath better than i did this weekend so ill take it

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Good day for me I was only coughed on twice

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Lube banjo posted:

theyre trying to make sure he doesnt use it on the wall or some other poo poo

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

corporate is gonna try to make us work during the quarantine order by going to curbside pickup I'm fuckin pissed

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

AlmightyBob posted:

corporate is gonna try to make us work during the quarantine order by going to curbside pickup I'm fuckin pissed

brothels serve an important function duder, everyone needs some release now and then

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Mnoba posted:

brothels serve an important function duder, everyone needs some release now and then

Especially the sucking dick factory

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
I wonder if Corona beer sales have been affected.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

Shaocaholica posted:

I went to my local supermarket [lol there was a run on tonic water] and Corona was marked down to £3 for 12 and hoo boy I am druuuuuuuuuuuunk

Mr. Clark2
Sep 17, 2003

Rocco sez: Oh man, what a bummer. Woof.

It is time to overthrow the US government. Patriots, step up.
(Sure hope the secret service isn't monitoring this forum. If they are, the above was satire)

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Bronze Fonz posted:

I think official medical advice is the opposite for those symptoms: mild fever and aches don't need medical intervention, stay the gently caress home and quarantine yourself, even more than you were before (e.g. do not go outside). If you notice breathing difficulty then call a doctor. Odds are extremely good that you don't need any medical help at all but don't hesitate if things get bad

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
If your lips and fingertips go blue you can maybe Skype with a doctor!

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Shaocaholica posted:

they definitely have. ive been wondering if roni size's album sales have been affected. or if anyone else actually remembers roni size. new forms was some good poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFiAK4fD6Mk

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Mr. Clark2 posted:

It is time to overthrow the US government. Patriots, step up.
(Sure hope the secret service isn't monitoring this forum. If they are, the above was satire)

Lowtax is on a first name basis with those guys at this point.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
lowtax has been eerily absent lately

Csixtyfour
Jan 14, 2004

Mnoba posted:

lowtax has been eerily absent lately

Him and Uncle Joe are in quarantine together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

If NYC was a country it would now be 6th in the world in number of confirmed cases.