Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

Jose posted:

Is aizen the ultimate villain in bleach or does it turn out to be someone else? I stopped reading around where the bald soul society guy got killed. At least I think he did

He was, but then they beat him in an incredibly unsatisfying manner and then it kept going and the new ultimate villain was the ancient progenitor of all Quincies idk if this is something that anyone cares about being spoiled but since Bleach is coming back for this final arc might as well be considerate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Quincy dad was the biggest bad
Aizen did all that stuff to get a nice chair and hes pretty happy with that

Quincy dad broke the Chair, and thats secretly why Aizen joins the protags in fighting him.

Rigged Death Trap fucked around with this message at 11:35 on Mar 22, 2020

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Man, was Nanami driving angry as hell this chapter of JJK. I actually felt bad for sword hand dude.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Goodbye Samurai 8!

I wonder if the plan always was for Samurai Ann to take over as protagonist?

Hello Agravity Boys!

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
I would say that Samurai 8 sucked from page one but that would imply that I didn’t stop paying attention to it months ago

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol at mashle

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Jose posted:

lol at mashle

Cream puffs?

Mashle needed this chapter to once again show that he isn't unstoppable.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Jose posted:

lol at mashle

:ssj: Big Bang Dash
We got a new friend to add to the posse for sure

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

I guess I'm mostly disappointed that the hb is apparently drinking coffee and not tea.
Still stupid fun though.

We never learn doesn't feel goed. Ogata and Sekijo forever! Back off Nariyuki.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Justice for Sekijou.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Brought To You By posted:

Man, was Nanami driving angry as hell this chapter of JJK. I actually felt bad for sword hand dude.

Nanamiiiiiin

JJK is just consistently good and I love it.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

H.B. casually hanging out with the Agravity Boys will never stop being funny to me.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Darth TNT posted:

Cream puffs?

Mashle needed this chapter to once again show that he isn't unstoppable.

That but just straight up calling the guy a pedo and saying he was getting the police

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Jose posted:

That but just straight up calling the guy a pedo and saying he was getting the police

I like the dude saying that it's his sister and Mash asking "does that make it better?"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I like how it still plays his poo poo talking as possible obliviousness

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

Check out Chapter 100 of Jujutsu Kaisen for a hell of an asskicking.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Things went from bad to worse in Ragna Crimson

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Things went from bad to worse in Ragna Crimson

ngl I saw the image before the text above it due to scrolldown and thought you were posting Sniper God Bird from bleach

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Oxxidation posted:

I would say that Samurai 8 sucked from page one but that would imply that I didn’t stop paying attention to it months ago

The author was writing as though they already knew it was going to be cancelled from chapter 1 and just wanted to fit in all the world building and exposition they could, yet somehow they still didn't manage to cram in all the plot they wanted.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
This week on Edens Zero, Shinji's plan is use more attack. Natsu would be proud.

And speaking of Natsu, the latest Fairy Sequel is called "Mind-Reading Trees", which is possibly one of the greatest titles I've ever read.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
If nothing else the God Seed design is :golfclap:

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
A story comes to an end:
7 Deadly Sins finale

Kind of sad that we only see 1 kid and some of the sins aren't even accounted for in the birthday.
Well, the spin off has been announced as well, The Four Knights of the Apocalypse. :dunno:

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Darth TNT posted:

A story comes to an end:
7 Deadly Sins finale

Kind of sad that we only see 1 kid and some of the sins aren't even accounted for in the birthday.
Well, the spin off has been announced as well, The Four Knights of the Apocalypse. :dunno:

What's funny is that this chapter could have happened a while back. There was pretty much no point in the second Demon King fight and the Cath Palug fight.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I enjoy how Shiki and the other good guys in Edens Zero are just ignoring the fact that fat sea captain dude is wandering around their ship.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Teru's new friend in SHY is pretty cool

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Agronox posted:

Teru's new friend in SHY is pretty cool

So she's running away from her ninja family isn't she?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Mashle
I laughed. Good to see the cast expanding in this story.

[url=https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1006450=Agravity boys[/url]
Plot happens! I guess? I didn't think it was very funny this time, but I am interested in seeing where this is going.

We never learn
I've fallen off the We never learn wagon. My brain feels like this is finished after the Takemoto ending and everything that comes after has been less funny and more focused on the harem part.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
I'd mostly just argue that Rizu is the weakest of the incapable ones.

Fumino, and Sensei's I'm interested in, and Senpai's should at least be extremely funny.

Rizu's just so much less interesting as a romantic interest carrying what will probably be a volumes worth of an ending, which is why the author added so much more stuff that barely fits together.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Dexo posted:

Fumino, and Sensei's I'm interested in, and Senpai's should at least be extremely funny.

Rizu's just so much less interesting as a romantic interest carrying what will probably be a volumes worth of an ending, which is why the author added so much more stuff that barely fits together.

Yeah, I'm kinda of the same mind. I am curious what the actual final chapter will be though, since it'd be weird to use one of the what-if arcs as the ending.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Dexo posted:

This, plus my girl Sekijou is being done dirty by these chapters :mad:

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Dexo posted:

Absolutely that as well. As much as I love Rizu, she's just not compatible. She was originally more of a cute pet, then her redesign and she got a little better. But she just never came across as someone with a deeper relationship. Fumino has that fantastic Brother/Sister/Equals relationship going. Takemoto has equal admiration going and Rizu has...errr breasts? I guess?

Maybe if it had started with Fumino it would've been better.
Senpai should be funny as well, because Kominami isn't taking any of this poo poo seriously.

I have no interest in Sensei's though. It's either going to be maximum Cringe or Maximum stupid.

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
We spend so much time on that ghost girl.
It speaks volumes on how serious we should take this Ogata arc.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Mikl posted:

This, plus my girl Sekijou is being done dirty by these chapters :mad:

Justice for Sekijou!

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
So here's the ending we thought up of.
End of the Ogata arc features them as a married couple and their first child is the reincarnation of the ghost girl.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

So I got the Jump app for well spending six months inside and I've devoured Chainsawman, Spy X Family, Jujutsu Kaisen, MHA. Wasn't a huge fan of Neverland after the first arc.

What else is good?

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

A Sometimes Food posted:

So I got the Jump app for well spending six months inside and I've devoured Chainsawman, Spy X Family, Jujutsu Kaisen, MHA. Wasn't a huge fan of Neverland after the first arc.

What else is good?

I enjoyed some completed series, including Black Cat and Claymore.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.

A Sometimes Food posted:

What else is good?

Dorohedoro, but it's not available on the app, only in the website, as far as I know.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

chumbler posted:

Justice for Sekijou!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Angry Lobster posted:

Dorohedoro, but it's not available on the app, only in the website, as far as I know.

Was gonna wait for the anime for that. loving netflix.

Silver2195 posted:

I enjoyed some completed series, including Black Cat and Claymore.

Read both of those. Really dug them though so like, not a bad thought; thanks. And couldn't hurt to reread. I'd forgotten about Black Cat entirely. Most of the archive stuff from the 2000s I'll probably have read or tried. Probably shoulda said. So I guess older than that or fairly new. Is Mashle good? I'm real sick of strong dude beats magic but is it funny enough to try anyway?